Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Clinton Email Scandle.. (Read 3420 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Clinton Email Scandle..
Oct 29th, 2016 at 6:46am

FBI reopens the case..

up yours bitch...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Re: Clinton Email Scandle..
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 7:07am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 6:46am:
FBI reopens the case..

up yours bitch...  Angry

Yes, absolutely, 'up yours' haemorrhoid!

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 7:19am

link

Big surprise.

The FBI's initial brushing under the carpet of Hillary's indiscretions in using her private email account to communicate State business - has been reopened, and no doubt this is because a legal team somewhere has told the FBI boss that to not investigate this breach of security protocol would make the FBI itself complicit with any illegalities she has committed.

The Trump camp is 'jubilant' at this news.

Questions of an embarrassing nature shouted at Clinton are being pointedly ignored.

11 days to go, and as they say : "A week in politics is a long time".

The race has not yet been run, and the voting public has always been a fickle beast.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 7:43am

how many minutes will this latest "scandal" last?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #4 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:00am

bugger Julian Assange with James Comey's dick.

Both of them are complete smacking cowards and tools IF (and it's a huge IF at this point) they had anything truly damaging against HillCrook, then the time to drop that information was sometime between the Iowa caucus and the Californian primary. Arguably even up to the point of the convention, where pressure could have been applied to the DNC StupidDelegates to act honorably.

They didn't do so. Now there is no good outcome to this clusterbugger. Unless the folks at Anonymous can hack the Diebold electro-fraud machines. Then we can all put this nightmare of an election behind us and move on in a positive direction.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:05am

Grin

The Eagle has Landed.

Switch all the traffic lights to green.

Marla's on a buggerpuke clusterbugger assbag rampage again.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #6 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:16am

The conservatives of the FBI should not be playing politics.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:27am

It wont make any difference,,, the vagina life support systems are still going to vote Hillary

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:29am

Dnarever wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:16am:
The conservatives of the FBI should not be playing politics.

It was because they were playing Solitaire with their information that 9/11 was made possible.

If they had freely shared their information with other security agencies, two-and-two could have been put together to reveal the imminent disaster that was being planned by those 19 terrorists.

It's the first thing that was ordered by the presidency following upon 9/11 - the various security agencies were no longer to play games of one-upmanship with their information-gathering.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:55am

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #10 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:59am

"Email scandal" my fat American ass.

What have they revealed thus far? That Billy and his brain dead wife massed fortunes by being corporate/bank whores as they were pimped and recruited to siphon millions into these bullshit "for-profit" fronts and enterprises?

My, what a surprise!

So a bunch of Wall Street capitalist monkey douche snots  consulted a firm calling themselves Teneo to recruit more douche snot capitalist whore corporate bankers to pony up massive donations to the Clinton Foundation while fleecing them to provide "lucrative speaking fees" to hear mumbled bullshit mish-mash right out of the mouth of Billy Boy former president you know, in the six-figure range.

Oh my. Scandal, indeed.

So as evil and corrupt as capitalism truly is, along came Dow Chemical raised money for the Clinton Foundation with other blue chip/top-tier corporations like Coca-a-smacking-Cola that were all clients of Teneo.  All the time pressuring  those same donors to provide a rather impressive personal income to Billy Boy himself.

And just like that, six-figures for the flow of funds went right into the pockets of Bill Clinton, no questions asked.
Oh, and let's not forget how this darling, Chelsea who, as luck would have it, married a corrupt capitalist pig hedge fund executive Marc Mezvinsky back in 2010, after working on Wall Street of course and soon became a board member if not the board member of the Clinton Foundation.

Just like that.

Problem was, Marc seemed to have a serious gripe with Douglas Band (another capitalist pig) which in turn led darling Chelsea to flat out accuse Band and his business butt buddy, Declan Kelly, of "profiting personally from Band’s longstanding connection with her father" claiming he was Billy Boy's personal aide, who traveled with him everywhere.
So as corrupt capitalists pigs will be corrupt capitalist pigs, Band drafted a memo to the Simpson Thacher law firm which had been called in to conduct an internal review of the Clinton Foundation’s operations.

Oh no! Huh

Of course, this was all just another bullshit capitalist ploy in an effort to refute the charge of profiteering. Band eventually turned his back on Billy Boy bitching all the time that Billy Boy had made far more money on his own account than Band or Teneo. Now, is that smacking interesting or what?

Then came UBS Wealth Management with its "clown buggerer" CEO Bob McCann who was incidentally a long time client of Declan Kelly, Band’s butt buddy partner. Band told the Washington Post that Kelly “introduced 'clownbuggerer' McCann to Billy Boy at an American/Ireland Fund event."
clown buggerers

Kelly asked "clown buggerer" McCann to "give" the Foundation, (which he did) under some bullshit capitalist move "Clinton Economic Opportunity Initiative." Mr. Kelly also encouraged Mr. McCann to invite President Clinton to give several paid speeches at a hefty fee -which he did.

So the cown buggerer at UBS paid Clinton @$2 million in speech fees between 2011 and 2015, frequently pairing him with his Republican successor, former president George W. Bush.

But...but..buuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Those same clown buggerers at UBS paid Hillary Clinton $225,000 for a 2013 for a single speech.

Corrupt, lucrative, secretive relationships were brokered by Band with the Laureate International Universities which as Google claims is the "largest for-profit chain of private colleges worldwide." Laureate paid Billy Bob @$3.5 million a year for advice and to serve as their Honorary Bullshit Artist then it ever donated to the Clinton Foundation.

When all was said and done the amounts Billy Bob and his brain dead wife was more than $50 million in for-profit activity; and $66 million in future contracts should the Clintons choose to continue with their bullshit.

So you see, no scandal. Just another day at the office of capitalism.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #11 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 10:07am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 6:46am:
FBI reopens the case..

up yours bitch...  Angry

Oh, and learn how to spell "scandal," bitch.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 10:15am

But WAIT! There's MORE!!

link

Smiley

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 10:31am

now I know why the libs sent Hockey to the US ... so he could advise the republicans on the liberal parties 'tactics'

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #14 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 10:40am

Clinton to FBI: You won't find anything in my emails.

(New York Post)

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print