Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Gang shooting, only 8 years? (Read 805 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gang shooting, only 8 years?
Reply #15 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:17am

issuevoter wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 10:25pm:
If he killed a Muzlim, I will not weep.

Sociopaths rarely cry.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:22am

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:12am:
Another hey look over there deflection from the retarded left.

no deflection ... you cherry pick everything you can find about Muslims and ignore everything else. Have you even commented on the thread where the guy burnt the bus driver? I mean, afterall, yu are so worried about criminals ..... or is that of no interest to you because he wasn't muslim? You must have been so disappointed to find out it was an anglo

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:29am

John Smith wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:22am:

no deflection ... you cherry pick everything you can find about Muslims and ignore everything else. Have you even commented on the thread where the guy burnt the bus driver?

Apart from another hey look over there deflection what is the relevance of the bus driver in this thread?

I did comment on that I even pointed out his friends with the name Singh were Sikh's

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:33am

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:29am:
John Smith wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:22am:

no deflection ... you cherry pick everything you can find about Muslims and ignore everything else. Have you even commented on the thread where the guy burnt the bus driver?

Apart from another hey look over there deflection what is the relevance of the bus driver in this thread?

I did comment on that I even pointed out his friends with the name Singh were Sikh's

it highlights how you cherry pick stories to create an illusion  ... If you google taxi drivers that murder you could probably put up dozens of links to individual cases, the same could be said for mechanics, tradesmen or any other 'group' you care to cherry pick  ... does that make all taxi drivers (or whatever group you use) evil?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print