Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Ozpolitic conservatives: poverty causes low IQ (Read 1555 times)
The Great Genghis

Australian Politics

The Big Hut
Re: Ozpolitic conservatives: poverty causes low IQ
Reply #30 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 12:29am

Unforgiven wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 4:04pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 4:01pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 4:00pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
Is that why your 3rd world brothers and sisters live in slums?

I am not from UK.
Nope- India.

Not there. Ignorance is Mr. Hammer's finest quality.

Brother we are strong and we must show White Dogs who is Qings! We Was Qings and We are Qings!

Brother how is search going?

Found woman yet?

iamgenghis  
IP Logged

The Great Genghis

Australian Politics

The Big Hut
Reply #31 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 12:31am

Unforgiven

Brother never forget we have won over the white dogs haha!

We was Qings! For 5000 year time!

Have you found her yet?

Have you?

Brother we must fight together!

We was Qings!

iamgenghis  
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 12:43am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 10:37pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 9:47pm:
Its not rocket science, poor people eat worse, exercise less and tend to be more obese and substance abusers. Of course theres a direct link to lower cognitive function.

Lots of generalisations there - you should have stopped at 'eat worse'.  Not all kids from such backgrounds become bad eaters, bad exercisers, fat and abuse substances.

I'm 67 yo - I've lead a life of achievement you cannot understand and few can compare with ... what you mthink you might be - I've been - I am 6' tall and weigh 14 stone with little fat even at my age, and I terrify people who challenge my military record at first sight, just by my basic appearance. I get ex paratroopers approaching me with awe on the street.  For most of my life I never even touched a beer..... and when I go out I look what I am - a well-dressed and very neatly pressed military officer.

I came from such a deprived background, far more deprived than any of you here could possibly understand, and if you had experienced it, I think most likely you would be dead or what you describe here.  There are failures enough in my immediate family to prove that true.

My brother, on the other hand, fitted that bill perfectly - drug abuse, crazy poo - you name it - though he was a thin as a rake from more substance abuse than eating.... I have a niece who is drug-addicted, has AIDS, and has had seven+ children to god knows how many fathers... I have a sister (her mother) who is a recovered drug addict, but is pretty insane.

Been there - done that.  You are what you are and you become what you become - through your own efforts.  Some may choose to fall down - I did not - and many others in similar situations choose not to fall down too - so generalisations are out of line here, Mister!
what i like most about you is your humility.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 6:04am

issuevoter wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 9:40pm:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 6:21pm:
issuevoter wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 5:21pm:
Now this is a little less preachy, Scoot, but the main point I disagree with is the way you ascribe all negativity to those with Leftist views. That's the way of the complacent man.

there is only leftists in australian politics.
there are no true 'rightards".

a rightard is all about
1 individual responsibility
2 pulling yourself up by your bootstraps
3 grinding it out to the bitter end
4 NEVER EVER complaining
5 NEVER EVER blaming
6 not worrying about what the group think says
7 NEVER EVER apologising or supplicating to the electorate
8 NEVER EVER pandering to the electorate
9 leading for the pure purpose of contributing.

i could go on, but labor, liberal, green...they are all leftie parties.
they all play a "weak sauce" game.
they pander and supplicate and dither.
they encourage "victim mentality".
they play the game called "the squeeky door gets the oil"

western social democracies are seeing the average person stuck in the group think go backwards, go into a tailspin in life, because western social democracies see every little problem that confronts a voter as a problem which must be removed, not as an opportunity which should be embraced.  they (our politicians) are like mindless parents who are in a toy store and the kids are nagging them for more toys and they just keep giving in to the tantrums and the whining...then they wonder why their kids (the electorate) turn into garbage human beings who spend their entire lives in taker mode, always asking 'whats in it for me" 
its a sad frame to come from.
and it boils down to leftard ideas that tough love equals abuse when in fact its hard to dish out tough love.
pandering is easy...any fool can be a people pleasing leftie, hand wringing do-gooder .  you will get pitiful results though going down this route

Let me guess, you like Wagner.

if you are implying that  these are nazi or white supremisist ideas , you are wrong.

what i am saying is this.

only about 1 in 10 women are hot and high quality.
9 in 10 are fatties and naggers.
only about 1 in 10 men are brave and dynamic and energetic.
9 in 10 are lazy chodes who see "the absense of work and the absense of problems" as the ideal.

in a democracy where the above cohorts vote, then from this position of "lower consciousness", form this position of "laziness addiction", then it is IMPOSSIBLE to run an agenda that does not pander to these lower consciousness, "taker" mentality, desires.

i'm sure you KNOW deep down issuevoter that it is only the problems and the overcoming of them that allows a man to feel a legitimate sense of pride.
You know that the true happiness is not in getting the 'easy life" not in always going "the path of least resistance"
There is no growth down that path.
But that is the path we are inevitably on and it is due to the abandonment of the core principles of what it takes to BECOME happy and contented. It does not take lots of being pandered to. It takes lots of going thru the fire, burning out the impurities, embracing the challenges and mastering your emotions.
This cant be done in a nanny state that encourages voters to remain perpetual children. the nanny state thinks it is loving but really it is just doing the "easy" stuff.
Its a lot harder to set firm boundaries and remain on point then to just give in and pander.
Anyone can pander...it requires no depth of personality whatsoever. and for politicians (who are pandering with OTHER peoples money) Wink Wink Wink, give me a break...how could anyone call that displaying core principles of leadership.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #34 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 7:02am

This thread is very aptly named.

All of the low IQ have had a go at trolling in it.

It has been quite a laugh, sadly though, it is indicative of the multi-personality, multi-alias trolls that frequent this forum.

But from a purely educational perspective, it does give one insight into how a trolls small mind works.

Perhaps if they actually got off their collective asses and went out into the real world.
(Assuming mommy let them)
They may get to see that the world if far too complex to break down into black and white.

I know the small minded trolls will have a go at me, its what they do.
But I have promised myself to ignore them, as they are not worth my time.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 7:51am

Valkie wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 7:02am:
This thread is very aptly named.

All of the low IQ have had a go at trolling in it.

It has been quite a laugh, sadly though, it is indicative of the multi-personality, multi-alias trolls that frequent this forum.

But from a purely educational perspective, it does give one insight into how a trolls small mind works.

Perhaps if they actually got off their collective asses and went out into the real world.
(Assuming mommy let them)
They may get to see that the world if far too complex to break down into black and white.

I know the small minded trolls will have a go at me, its what they do.
But I have promised myself to ignore them, as they are not worth my time.

This is a VERY important step on the "narrow road to success".
when we form a valid position (after years of self reflection, 1000's of reference experiences, and a willingness to grind it out and learn the harsh lessons) then we know what our "north star " is.
Without a "north star" life is just sort of a soup or a fog...you arent going anywhere .

Now once you have your north star, then ALL people who are not aligned with it are OUT.
You have to have the strong personal boundaries to avoid being sucked back into "groupthink"

The level of apathy in group think is so pervasive and so dominant that without a north star and a willingness to "not let the group think in", you will certainly stuff up your life.

Failure is the default
Inertia is the default.
Mediocre is the norm.

All that the goodness that you create by going on this journey will be destroyed without strong personal boundaries.

And the strongest boundaries have to be ON YOURSELF.
when you find yourself wanting to be self pitying, when you find yourself feeling sorry for yourself, when you find yourself wanting to quit and just go back into mediocre purgatory, you have to have strong personal boundaries not to let the negative emotions in.
This is the key to emotional mastery.
However much effort you put in to keeping the troll ideas away, you need to put 10 x as much effort into keeping your own negative ideas away.
best of luck  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print