Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stir cockles of Ozpolitic conservative denizens (Read 823 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Stir cockles of Ozpolitic conservative denizens
Oct 23rd, 2016 at 8:43pm

Yes; you guessed it. A Caitlyn Jenner story flaunting, flouncing, twerking and flashing for the red blooded conservatives Gordon, Fireball, The Mechanic, Herr Bert, Belgarion, Bogarde73 and Mr. Hammer:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863774/Caitlyn-Jenner-dazzles-sequ...

Quote:
Caitlyn Jenner dazzles in sequinned mini dress while Kelly Osbourne shines in metallic gown as duo judge TransNation Queen pageant in LA

Caitlyn Jenner and Kelly Osbourne are known for their support in the transgender community.
So the 66-year-old I Am Cait star and the former E! Fashion Police host were the perfect choice to judge the 15th annual TransNation Queen USA Pageant on Saturday.

The Olympic gold medalist dazzled in a sequinned mini dress while the British beauty stunned in a metallic off-the-shoulder number.

On the panel: The duo served as judges at the event held in Los Angeles on Saturday
Shining stars! The Olympic gold medalist dazzled in a sequinned number while the British beauty stunned in a metallic off-the-shoulder dress

Shining stars! The Olympic gold medalist dazzled in a sequinned number while the British beauty stunned in a metallic off-the-shoulder dress

Caitlyn flaunted her long legs in a short black floral frock which included several rosy shades.

She paired the embellished garb with pointed stilettos and a chic fitted blazer which further highlighted her svelte figure.

Her sandy blonde locks cascaded in medium-barreled waves past her shoulders and she opted for minimal makeup as to let the dress take centre stage.

Standing out from the crowd: Kelly's edgy lilac mohawk was immaculately styled for the event
The daughter of A-listers Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne looked pretty in a low-cut silver and black piece.
She wore a pair of dainty dropped silver earrings, purple smokey eye shadow and mauve lip.
Kelly filmed a PSA for the TransNation Festival in August where she stood revealed some staggering statistics regarding transgender issues and promoted the event.

Forever friends: The pals embraced on stage during the special night
'Transgender people have always existed throughout history,' she began. 'But have often lived hidden in plain sight.'
Kelly continued: 'The transgender movement is making headlines and in the past couple of years we have seen an increasing number of trans people be the center of pop culture.'
'But despite the surge and attention around the trans community we're still not addressing the social barriers such as the lack of access to health care, employment, discrimination, and the growing number of trans-related hate crimes,' she revealed.
'In fact, 47 percent of transgender people in Los Angeles have reportedly been victims of physical assault.'
Kelly - who is known for her charitable work and activism - referred viewers to St. John's Well Child & Family Center, which she described as 'one of the largest transgender health centers in the U.S.' 

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Stir cockles of Ozpolitic conservative denizens
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 8:52pm

Unforgiven wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 8:43pm:
while the British beauty stunned in a metallic off-the-shoulder number.

who are they referring to?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 8:54pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 8:52pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 8:43pm:
while the British beauty stunned in a metallic off-the-shoulder number.

who are they referring to?

Elton John.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #3 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 9:23am

If I had any cockles, they wouldn't be stirred or even shaken.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 10:21am

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 9:23am:
If I had any cockles, they wouldn't be stirred or even shaken.

Its got a rise out of Bogarde73.

Please don't burden denizens with your physical and medical problems.
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2016 at 11:43am by Unforgiven »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print