Moderate Nazi's... (Read 6553 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Moderate Nazi's...
Reply #60 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 2:37pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:20pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:42pm:
Nuremberg established the principle that you are morally responsible for your own actions.  QED.   Roll Eyes

Gibberish.

Nuremberg Principle

Quote:
There were those who used their initiative and were 'creative' with the evil they did, but the vast majority were drones who did as they were told or ended up on the Russian front or in one of the concentration camps.

Defending Nazis doing evil?  My, my, Herbie, how low you have sunk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 2:41pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:12pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:07pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:33pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:24pm:
mothra wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 2:19pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

As a matter of fact, most of Hitler's Generals did not agree with invading foreign lands, and did not agree with what happened to the Jews. The notion that the great bulk of the German people were agreeable to the idea of exterminating the Jews, is utter bunkum.

They still just "followed orders", now didn't they, Herbie?  Remember the Nuremberg trials and the principle established there?    Roll Eyes
Most German's didn't know what was going on. It's the same now. We are all mushrooms.

Immaterial, under the Nuremberg Principle which international and modern military law all recognise.   You are morally responsible for your own actions, no matter what your superior orders.    Roll Eyes
I suppose we are responsible for the disaster in Iraq then. feel guilty Brian??

Not guilt.  I protested against John W. Howard's decision to involve us in 2003 in the US led invasion.   I feel shame that he did so for political expediency, not because he cared for the fate of the Iraqi people.   I always believed that Saddam had to go, just not for the stupid manufactured cassis belli which George W. Bush created to sell his war to the American people.   Roll Eyes

Oh ok bwian...

So you are a moderate australian...

An Australian who was part of a coalition who invaded many countries and killed millions of people including women and  children. ...

Did any Australians participate in that slaughter?  No.  Indeed, the worse "war crime" our diggers have been accused of was the inadvertent death of some Iraqi children.   Hardly something which you can use to condemn an entire nation for.   As usual, your efforts to establish some form of comparison in order to produce this:
Quote:
And you think that you are better than a moderate Nazi somehow? ???

Are obviously woefully exaggerated, Mechanic but then we are getting used to such exaggeration from PHONies, now aren't we?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
What a dam joke....

You should be ashamed of yourself  😠

Already said I am, Mechanic.  You're a bit behind the times it seems.  Perhaps you should stick to bigotry, racism, xenophobia and migrant hating?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:18pm

Nuremberg established the principle that you are morally responsible for your own actions.  QED.   Roll Eyes

Gibberish.

There were those who used their initiative and were 'creative' with the evil they did, but the vast majority were drones who did as they were told or ended up on the Russian front or in one of the concentration camps.

Is that an analogy for your 'vast majority of moderate Muslim' friends, Brian?
They joined the Jihadi party only to end up ridiculed and laughed at or not believed that they are just misunderstood about their Islamic creed???

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:58pm

Frank wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:18pm:

Gibberish.

Nope.  At least I have some Muslim friends.  Have you ever even spoken to a Muslim, let alone become friends with one?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #64 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 5:04pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:23am:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:07am:
And yes that does apply to jeezus freaks the follow the extremism of the old testament or any bullsh1t that breeds out of their beliefs.  Smiley

So you are saying that there is no such thing as a moderate Christian?

Not big on english comprehension are you?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 6:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:58pm:

Gibberish.

Nope.  At least I have some Muslim friends.  Have you ever even spoken to a Muslim, let alone become friends with one?   Roll Eyes

How is that relevant, in any way, in a debate about Islamic doctrines???

Do explain.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 7:47pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:07am:
The_Barnacle wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:59am:
miketrees wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:36am:
Well played Mechanic,,, I see what you did with this thread.

Used history to point out the absurdity and double standards of our times,,, well played.

No the Mechanics argument is a logical fallacy.

He is trying to compare members of political party with members of a world wide religion.

apples and oranges

Or the dichotomy and absurdity of accepting that a group with extreme teachings that breeds extremism isn't that moderate.

If we accept that there are moderate muslims then we must accept moderate nazis.

And yes that does apply to jeezus freaks the follow the extremism of the old testament or any bullsh1t that breeds out of their beliefs.  Smiley

Pity most of you people aren't quite smart enough to see the sarcasm without a fkken emojii

give that man a cigar...

also, can someone get me a can of air freshener?

the hypocrisy of the Muzzie luvvies being spewed out around here stinks..  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:54pm

Did we ever find out what the moderate Nazis are in possession of?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #68 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:18pm

Down here in Green Bow, ALABAMA, we don't get many Christians blowin' up them churches an' takin' off people's heads....

Sorry Ah had t' faght at yer Black Muslim Part-eh.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #69 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:18pm

mothra wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:54pm:
Did we ever find out what the moderate Nazis are in possession of?

The Doomsday Bomb.......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 11:58pm

Frank wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 6:48pm:

Gibberish.

Do explain.

Because you keep trying to claim those Islamic doctrines determine Muslim practice, Frank.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #71 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 12:00am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:18pm:
Down here in Green Bow, ALABAMA, we don't get many Christians blowin' up them churches an' takin' off people's heads....

Forgotten the church burnings and lynchings by your friends in the KKK?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:48am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 11:58pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 6:48pm:

Gibberish.

Do explain.

Because you keep trying to claim those Islamic doctrines determine Muslim practice, Frank.   Roll Eyes

But if not Islam then what?

What else determines Muslim practice of Islam if not Islam.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 8:07am

Islam is a broad church.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 8:51am

mothra wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 8:07am:
Islam is a broad church.

its a way of life....it shuts out everything else....like any cult.. they immediately want their own schools   wherever they settle   that to me is wrong.. they should assimilate with those they choose to live with not the other way round.....

they choose to go to a CHristian country... then they should accept that way of life....otherwise choose a Muslim country its not that hard.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print