Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Moderate Nazi's...
Reply #45 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:11pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:08pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:06pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:01pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:00pm:
... don't go painting everybody with the same brush. You don't like that when we do it to the Muslims.

An admission.

Not at all.

Oh yes.

We have it now.

"... don't go painting everybody with the same brush. You don't like that when we do it to the Muslims."

But you can paint all Muslims the same on certain things. I can't help it if people blindly follow organised religion.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:42pm:
Nuremberg established the principle that you are morally responsible for your own actions.  QED.   Roll Eyes

Gibberish.

There were those who used their initiative and were 'creative' with the evil they did, but the vast majority were drones who did as they were told or ended up on the Russian front or in one of the concentration camps.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:12pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:07pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:33pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:24pm:
mothra wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 2:19pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

As a matter of fact, most of Hitler's Generals did not agree with invading foreign lands, and did not agree with what happened to the Jews. The notion that the great bulk of the German people were agreeable to the idea of exterminating the Jews, is utter bunkum.

They still just "followed orders", now didn't they, Herbie?  Remember the Nuremberg trials and the principle established there?    Roll Eyes
Most German's didn't know what was going on. It's the same now. We are all mushrooms.

Immaterial, under the Nuremberg Principle which international and modern military law all recognise.   You are morally responsible for your own actions, no matter what your superior orders.    Roll Eyes
I suppose we are responsible for the disaster in Iraq then. feel guilty Brian??

Not guilt.  I protested against John W. Howard's decision to involve us in 2003 in the US led invasion.   I feel shame that he did so for political expediency, not because he cared for the fate of the Iraqi people.   I always believed that Saddam had to go, just not for the stupid manufactured cassis belli which George W. Bush created to sell his war to the American people.   Roll Eyes

Oh ok bwian...

So you are a moderate australian...

An Australian who was part of a coalition who invaded many countries and killed millions of people including women and  children. ...

And you think that you are better than a moderate Nazi somehow? ???

What a dam joke....

You should be ashamed of yourself  😠

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:38pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 12:42pm:
they're the good ones..

we need to settle more "moderate" Nazi immigrants into australia...

right?  Smiley

What's wrong with the extremist Nazi immigrants? We have Herbie, Bogie, Sprint and the old boy - all devout Nazi enthusiasts.

No, if they want to invade our country and tell us what to do, I think we should thank them for it.

Let's face it, after hearing the old boy bleat on with his standard post, you're unlikely to agree with him. After reading Sprint's two-word posts, you're unlikely to understand him.

And after reading Bogie and Herbie's unsourced mystery propaganda, you're unlikely to believe them. After all, the biggest threat to the immigrant Nazi movement is the immigrqant Nazis themselves.

If it wasn't for Herbie, Bogie, Sprint and the old boy, we'd have to make them up.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #49 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 8:30pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:38pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 12:42pm:
they're the good ones..

we need to settle more "moderate" Nazi immigrants into australia...

right?  Smiley

What's wrong with the extremist Nazi immigrants? We have Herbie, Bogie, Sprint and the old boy - all devout Nazi enthusiasts.

No, if they want to invade our country and tell us what to do, I think we should thank them for it.

Let's face it, after hearing the old boy bleat on with his standard post, you're unlikely to agree with him. After reading Sprint's two-word posts, you're unlikely to understand him.

And after reading Bogie and Herbie's unsourced mystery propaganda, you're unlikely to believe them. After all, the biggest threat to the immigrant Nazi movement is the immigrqant Nazis themselves.

If it wasn't for Herbie, Bogie, Sprint and the old boy, we'd have to make them up.

Count me in.  I saw a movie about .reinhard heydrich last night, what a tall handsome drink of water he was!
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2016 at 8:48pm by Gordon »  

IBI

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 7:26am

I think it's time the Goose Step was brought back into fashion again.

John Cleese tried to bring it back with his Ministry of Silly Walks, but it didn't catch on.

And let's be honest, some of those Nazi uniforms were very smart, and acted as chick-magnets when the guys were on home leave from rounding up Jews in Poland and elsewhere.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #51 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:18am

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:36am

Well played Mechanic,,, I see what you did with this thread.

Used history to point out the absurdity and double standards of our times,,, well played.

We could have a whip around and see if we cant get you a jesters costume to fit the role.

Jesters were performing a very powerful role in the past

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #53 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:43am

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 7:26am:
I think it's time the Goose Step was brought back into fashion again.

John Cleese tried to bring it back with his Ministry of Silly Walks, but it didn't catch on.

And let's be honest, some of those Nazi uniforms were very smart, and acted as chick-magnets when the guys were on home leave from rounding up Jews in Poland and elsewhere.

I agree
A damn sight nicer and more appealing than a damn pair of pajamas, loose dress on top and a pair of sandles.
Thats for sure.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #54 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:59am

miketrees wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:36am:

Used history to point out the absurdity and double standards of our times,,, well played.

No the Mechanics argument is a logical fallacy.

He is trying to compare members of political party with members of a world wide religion.

apples and oranges

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #55 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:07am

The_Barnacle wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:59am:
miketrees wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:36am:

No the Mechanics argument is a logical fallacy.

He is trying to compare members of political party with members of a world wide religion.

apples and oranges

Or the dichotomy and absurdity of accepting that a group with extreme teachings that breeds extremism isn't that moderate.

If we accept that there are moderate muslims then we must accept moderate nazis.

And yes that does apply to jeezus freaks the follow the extremism of the old testament or any bullsh1t that breeds out of their beliefs.  Smiley

Pity most of you people aren't quite smart enough to see the sarcasm without a fkken emojii

« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:13am by BigOl64 »  

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:11am

apples and oranges

Still both fruit

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #57 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:23am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:07am:
And yes that does apply to jeezus freaks the follow the extremism of the old testament or any bullsh1t that breeds out of their beliefs.  Smiley

So you are saying that there is no such thing as a moderate Christian?

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 2:28pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 2:18pm:
You really do love the Nazis, don't you, Mechanic?  Been frightened by a Muslim or even a Jew or an Indigenous Australian lately?    Roll Eyes

Brian, "Indigenous" is so 2 years ago. It's actually offensive to Refer to Aboriginal people as "indigenous" as it implies they are flora and fauna.

I'll let you off this time but next time the PC Police will be breathing down your neck.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 2:34pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:06pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:01pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:00pm:
... don't go painting everybody with the same brush. You don't like that when we do it to the Muslims.

An admission.

Not at all. I have faith that most Muslims follow the Koran. Some more seriously than others. So on certain things they mostly do think the same . Hair coverings, not eating pork, Muslim  females not marrying non Muslim males for example. You can paint them with the same brush on certain things.

But not all.

Using your reasonly, all Christians think, speak, eat the same and follow the Bible.  Yet we know that isn't true.  So, suddenly why are all Muslims different, Mmmm?   Why are Muslims all members of a Borg-like community whereas Christians/Buddhists/Hindus/Shinto/Taoists/Animists aren't?  You do enjoy shopping for your broadbrushes here, don't you?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print