Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:03pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:33pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:24pm:
mothra wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 2:19pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

As a matter of fact, most of Hitler's Generals did not agree with invading foreign lands, and did not agree with what happened to the Jews. The notion that the great bulk of the German people were agreeable to the idea of exterminating the Jews, is utter bunkum.

They still just "followed orders", now didn't they, Herbie?  Remember the Nuremberg trials and the principle established there?    Roll Eyes
Most German's didn't know what was going on. It's the same now. We are all mushrooms.

It's the same with YOU, pal.  YOU are an active fungus.

You know about fungus Frank.  It's growing all over your wrinkley ballsack.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Moderate Nazi's...
Reply #31 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:07pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

As a matter of fact, most of Hitler's Generals did not agree with invading foreign lands, and did not agree with what happened to the Jews. The notion that the great bulk of the German people were agreeable to the idea of exterminating the Jews, is utter bunkum.

They still just "followed orders", now didn't they, Herbie?  Remember the Nuremberg trials and the principle established there?    Roll Eyes
Most German's didn't know what was going on. It's the same now. We are all mushrooms.

Immaterial, under the Nuremberg Principle which international and modern military law all recognise.   You are morally responsible for your own actions, no matter what your superior orders.    Roll Eyes
I suppose we are responsible for the disaster in Iraq then. feel guilty Brian??

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:12pm

cods wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 5:56pm:
and build the bloody dam they did.. and what a mighty job as well..

It was also a breeding ground for belligerent ethnic racism. Aussies had nothing on those guys

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:12pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:09pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

Immaterial, under the Nuremberg Principle which international and modern military law all recognise.   You are morally responsible for your own actions, no matter what your superior orders.    Roll Eyes

Not guilt.  I protested against John W. Howard's decision to involve us in 2003 in the US led invasion.   I feel shame that he did so for political expediency, not because he cared for the fate of the Iraqi people.   I always believed that Saddam had to go, just not for the stupid manufactured cassis belli which George W. Bush created to sell his war to the American people.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:12pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

Not guilt.  I protested against John W. Howard's decision to involve us in 2003 in the US led invasion.   I feel shame that he did so for political expediency, not because he cared for the fate of the Iraqi people.   I always believed that Saddam had to go, just not for the stupid manufactured cassis belli which George W. Bush created to sell his war to the American people.   Roll Eyes
Well it's a mess now and according to your post you are as guilty as Howard is.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:17pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:14pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

Nope.  I was not in the line of command nor was I responsible for the invasion of Iraq.  I was a private citizen in 2003, protesting against this unnecessary war sold on lies manufactured by Bush, Blair and Howard.   A war that you more than likely supported, right?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:17pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

Nope.  I was not in the line of command nor was I responsible for the invasion of Iraq.  I was a private citizen in 2003, protesting against this unnecessary war sold on lies manufactured by Bush, Blair and Howard.   A war that you more than likely supported, right?   Roll Eyes
So were most Germans. What's the diff?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:42pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:20pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

Most Germans were part of the Nazi war machine.  They either farmed food for it, manufactured weapons for it or fought for it.   They were responsible for it's atrocities, often committing them because they were ordered to.   Nuremberg established the principle that you are morally responsible for your own actions.  QED.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:42pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:20pm:
Moderate Nazi's what?

Grin Grin Grin

That got her attention.

Most Germans were part of the Nazi war machine.  They either farmed food for it, manufactured weapons for it or fought for it.   They were responsible for it's atrocities, often committing them because they were ordered to.   Nuremberg established the principle that you are morally responsible for your own actions.  QED.   Roll Eyes
An overwhelming majority of German's didn't fire a shot. We help the Australian war machine with out taxes. What's the diff?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:55pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:46pm:
An overwhelming majority of German's didn't fire a shot. We help the Australian war machine with out taxes. What's the diff?

The difference is that our war machine does not deliberately set out to commit atrocities, unlike the Nazi war machine.  QED.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:55pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:46pm:

The difference is that our war machine does not deliberately set out to commit atrocities, unlike the Nazi war machine.  QED.    Roll Eyes
Not every German was a Nazi Brian. Many people didn't have a choice but to go along with it. Remember, don't go painting everybody with the same brush. You don't like that when we do it to the Muslims.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:01pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:00pm:
... don't go painting everybody with the same brush. You don't like that when we do it to the Muslims.

An admission.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 2:18pm:
You really do love the Nazis, don't you, Mechanic?  Been frightened by a Muslim or even a Jew or an Indigenous Australian lately?    Roll Eyes

Brian, "Indigenous" is so 2 years ago. It's actually offensive to Refer to Aboriginal people as "indigenous" as it implies they are flora and fauna.

I'll let you off this time but next time the PC Police will be breathing down your neck.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:01pm:
... don't go painting everybody with the same brush. You don't like that when we do it to the Muslims.

An admission.

Not at all. I have faith that most Muslims follow the Koran. Some more seriously than others. So on certain things they mostly do think the same . Hair coverings, not eating pork, Muslim  females not marrying non Muslim males for example. You can paint them with the same brush on certain things.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:08pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:06pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:01pm:

An admission.

Not at all.

Oh yes.

We have it now.

"... don't go painting everybody with the same brush. You don't like that when we do it to the Muslims."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print