Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WHERE are all the ABC reporters of Iraq 1 & 2? (Read 1154 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

WHERE are all the ABC reporters of Iraq 1 & 2?
Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:38pm

Remember them all?

Those young bitches fresh out of media school working for the ABC and other channels - running hither and thither looking for a story to condemn the soldiers of the Coalition of the Willing?

Abu Ghraib ... collateral damage ... civilian homes flattened ... "Oh look over here!" ... "Oh look over there!" ... "Oh me!" ... "Oh my!" ... "Aren't the Americans and their lap-dog John Howard so evil?!" ...

But now that it's non-white, non-Western ethnics doing the dirty deeds as they sort things out in Mosul --- not a single little ABC or SBS bitch is to be seen anywhere on the ground over there.

The invading army is already beating the crap out of the civilians and children - so WHERE are this generation's Western media chicks running around in a moral panic like they did the last two times?

Why does the term 'Selective Morality' leap to mind, I wonder?

link

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: WHERE are all the ABC reporters of Iraq 1 & 2?
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:43pm

Do-gooders are only interested in making white people like bad. They don't care when darkies do the same things.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:49pm

Do-badders like Ozpolitic blood-suckers Herr Bert and Mr. Hammer rejoice at any torture or death whether it be man, woman, child or beast.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 6:42pm

Try doing a google search, Herbie.  You might find your answers there - if you are interested, that is and not just interested in a bit more trolling?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 7:23pm

Did you hear any of those little tittle-tattle bitches mentioning to the Western audiences what a real place of horror Abu Ghraib was before they brought us 'panties-on-the-head' and 'doggies' on all-fours, etc?

Not once.

Not even to give Western audiences AND Muslim audiences around the world a little perspective on the place so that the Party Games that an eager Leftwing bunch of media bitches and their puppet-masters back home showed us weren't so bad by comparison.

A Polish workmate of mine was an armed guard at Dachau in 1945/46 where all the SS officers were brought in from all over Germany to be sorted through for war crimes. 

Now just imagine a couple of still-wet-behind-the-ears girlies, fresh out of Media School, running around the place looking for stories to discredit and demean the reputation of those guards on a point of hanging girls' panties on their heads and getting them down on all fours.

They should have had their backsides paddled before being sent back to Sydney on the next plane.

The leadership in this country is piss-weak from top to bottom. 'Girly-men' as Arnold Schwarzenegger would put it.   

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 7:32pm

This is a great thread Dusty.

Someone has to tackle the hard issues.

Perhaps you could do the job Dusty.

We could probably have a whip around and get the airfare to Iraq for you

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 7:52pm

miketrees wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 7:32pm:
This is a great thread Dusty.

Someone has to tackle the hard issues.

Perhaps you could do the job Dusty.

We could probably have a whip around and get the airfare to Iraq for you

Are you addressing me? Who's 'Dusty'?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 10:25pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 6:34am

Damn - we're working on Desert Storm IV here at HQ deep within Grappler Mountain....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 9:55am

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:38pm:
But now that it's non-white, non-Western ethnics doing the dirty deeds as they sort things out in Mosul --- not a single little ABC or SBS bitch is to be seen anywhere on the ground over there.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear
Herbie never lets the truth get in the way of a good troll

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-21/islamic-state-launches-major-counter-attac...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-21/thousands-flee-as-advance-on-mosul-intensi...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-20/iraq-special-forces-providing-information-...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-20/iraqi-general-calls-on-is-militants-in-mos...

Herbie do you even bother to put your brain into gear before you post this crap?

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 11:22am

The_Barnacle wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 9:55am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:38pm:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear
Herbie never lets the truth get in the way of a good troll

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-21/islamic-state-launches-major-counter-attac...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-21/thousands-flee-as-advance-on-mosul-intensi...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-20/iraq-special-forces-providing-information-...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-20/iraqi-general-calls-on-is-militants-in-mos...

Herbie do you even bother to put your brain into gear before you post this crap?

Nice try, but no cigar.

Not one of your links has a bad word to say about the invaders.

Read my posts again. This time you can move your lips while you're reading them.

I want to see these little Lefty media bitches on my television screen during the evening news, breathlessly running hither and thither to find stories to discredit the invaders.

During Iraq 1 & 2 the evening news was wall-to-wall on every channel with jumped-up little bitches Over There telling us how awful and shocking the Americans and their helpers were.

IP Logged

thehermit

Australian Politics

Gold Coast, Australia
Reply #11 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 11:51am

Herby, I think you just dont like female reporters....
Im a bit sick of them too...are there any men out there
doing a bit of preying on human tragedy..maybe trying to
turn it into a controversy...no..they would do that, would they..
Television has just about seen its day as a source of entertainment....the blah blah box I call it...bit off topic, but who cares....cmon Winx....

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 11:52am

There is a bit of skill in being bias by the ABC and media.

Where you allocate money and staff.

You are on the money Dusty

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print