Re: Eugenics.
Reply #60 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 2:48pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 5:47am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 11:37pm:
Valkie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 3:14pm:
Two?

Two which proved that the Stolen Generations existed.   Roll Eyes

I see......So two make a generation?

Two are examples of multiple Generations going back to nearly the time of the establishment of the first colony.

Two examples which you cannot disprove so instead you attempt to denigrate them.  How typical of the right-wing when they lose an argument.   Tsk, tsk.  No honesty there at all.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 3:57pm

friggen hell there have been some absolutely stupid comments on this forum in the past .... but this thread takes the cake.

Just how stupid does one have to be to become a racist, homophobic, Islamophobic retard? Can they even measure that level of stupidity?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 5:00pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 3:57pm:
friggen hell there have been some absolutely stupid comments on this forum in the past .... but this thread takes the cake.

Just how stupid does one have to be to become a racist, homophobic, Islamophobic retard? Can they even measure that level of stupidity?

Cool

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #63 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 5:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 2:48pm:
Two?

Two are examples of multiple Generations going back to nearly the time of the establishment of the first colony.

Two examples which you cannot disprove so instead you attempt to denigrate them.  How typical of the right-wing when they lose an argument.   Tsk, tsk.  No honesty there at all.   Roll Eyes

You and I both know, (although you will not acknowledge it)
That if it were at all possible for more than two probable tricksters to bring this argument to the table.
There would be more of them, after all its money for nothing.

But it cannot and will not be proven as the majority of honest Aboriginals acknowledge that they were saved from abuse and worse by being rescued from their parents.
Many would not have survived.
Pedophilia is rife in Aboriginal communities, with many girls raped by blood relatives.

Stolen generations implies far far more that two individuals.
show me the money?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #64 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 5:40pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 5:35pm:
Two?

That if it were at all possible for more than two probable tricksters to bring this argument to the table.

But it cannot and will not be proven as the majority of honest Aboriginals acknowledge that they were saved from abuse and worse by being rescued from their parents.
Pedophilia is rife in Aboriginal communities, with many girls raped by blood relatives.

show me the money?

The historical record, the admissions from the state and federal government and the recollections of the victims of these policies all disprove your claims.   The problem with proving the existence of the Stolen Generations is because of the government(s) of the day "losing the records", not keeping records of sufficient detail, passing legislation which enabled them to undertake these policies, thereby rendering them, at the time, legal, etc.  Of course, this all very convenient for you and them but the majority of Australians now accept that children were removed for racist reasons and that they suffered as a consequence.   Time you admitted that as well.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #65 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 7:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 5:40pm:
Two?

show me the money?

The historical record, the admissions from the state and federal government and the recollections of the victims of these policies all disprove your claims.   The problem with proving the existence of the Stolen Generations is because of the government(s) of the day "losing the records", not keeping records of sufficient detail, passing legislation which enabled them to undertake these policies, thereby rendering them, at the time, legal, etc.  Of course, this all very convenient for you and them but the majority of Australians now accept that children were removed for racist reasons and that they suffered as a consequence.   Time you admitted that as well.    Roll Eyes

Now we are into conspiracy theories.

The facts are that the kids were saved from parents who would have abused their own children
These kids grew up into a better life.
Except perhaps for a couple of rebels, who decided that it was all too hard and managed to convince some dope that they were stolen.
These deadbeats tried and got a payout.

The same deal goes foe white kids too.
If their parents are deadbeats, the kids are taken to give them a chance in life.
You dont hear them all screaming stolen generation, do you?
Thats because it was for their own good.

We need to stop this bull shite and acknowledge that the so called stolen generation was a scam.
That the people who took the children did it for the kids good
It was not an act of punishment.
It was not to do anything but help the kids, and was done in good faith by honest people.

Kids are still in danger now, but we cannot help them anymore because of the crap.

You never commented on the secret womens business.
Was this because you know its just another scam?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 9:29pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 3:57pm:
  Can they even measure that level of stupidity?
Sure. We can use you as the bar to measure against.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 12:02am

Valkie wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 7:36pm:
Two?

show me the money?

Nope.  Reread what I just said, move your lips if you have, it might help you understand it a little bit better.  No "conspiracy theories", proven historical facts.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #68 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 6:54am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 12:02am:
Valkie wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 7:36pm:
Two?

show me the money?

Nope.  Reread what I just said, move your lips if you have, it might help you understand it a little bit better.  No "conspiracy theories", proven historical facts.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

My final comment as Im sick of banging my head against a brick wall.

Deny that Aboriginal children were and are still abused by their own.
Deny that many of the so called stolen generation were better off and had a better and more stable upbringing.
Deny , in the current parasitic relationship the Aboriginals have with Australia, that they will never be any better unless they get off their collective asses and do fo themselves.
Something they cannot do when being held back by their lazy, primitive parents.

The stolen generation was a crock, you know it but for some reason, possibly personal investment, you refuse to accept it.
And you still have not commented on that other great myth, SECRET WOMEN'S BUSINESS.
This is probably for the same reason, you know it was just a scam, scams are the foundation of Aboriginl claims.
Sacred places, some rubbish dump where they had a meal of shellfish, suddenly becomes a sacred place, especially when they see a few quick bucks in it.

Now lets get back to the thread.
Talking about selective elimination of people, which if you remember I did not condone.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 6:49pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 6:54am:
My final comment as Im sick of banging my head against a brick wall.

Please do, it might pound some sense it it, 'cause I have failed to do so.

Quote:
Deny that Aboriginal children were and are still abused by their own.

Erecting a strawman argument?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Deny that many of the so called stolen generation were better off and had a better and more stable upbringing.

I have never denied it.  However, you appear to deny that the reason why these children were removed was because of white supremacist beliefs in how their "blood" would prevent the Indigenous "race" from dying out - a commonly held belief amongst many white people and in particular, the white administrators of the Indigenous peoples.   Not all children were abused, not all children were unloved, this destroyed families, this destroyed indigenous peoples lives.   

Quote:
Deny , in the current parasitic relationship the Aboriginals have with Australia, that they will never be any better unless they get off their collective asses and do fo themselves.
Something they cannot do when being held back by their lazy, primitive parents.

Except most Indigenous Australians live happy, full lives in Australian cities, amongst white Australians.

Quote:
The stolen generation was a crock, you know it but for some reason, possibly personal investment, you refuse to accept it.

Nope.  I refuse to accept your claims because I have read the historical records.  I have read the reports and I was ashamed how White Australians acted towards Indigenous Australians.  For you, any excuse is acceptable for the way this children were stolen, abused and had their lives destroyed.  You disgust me, because of your white supremacist views.

Quote:
And you still have not commented on that other great myth, SECRET WOMEN'S BUSINESS.
This is probably for the same reason, you know it was just a scam, scams are the foundation of Aboriginl claims.

Having met and talked to Indigenous women and Anthropologists about "Secret Women's Business" I can assure you, it exists.   That you refuse to accept it just goes to show how little regard you have for your fellow Australians' beliefs.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 6:49pm:
Having met and talked to Indigenous women and Anthropologists about "Secret Women's Business" I can assure you, it exists.   That you refuse to accept it just goes to show how little regard you have for your fellow Australians' beliefs.    Roll Eyes

Brian, is there any danger that in debate you attempt to prove your points by other than self serving personal anecdotes?

Cos of that is all you have, then you have nothing.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #71 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:06pm

but... but... but... anecdotal evidence carries the day under a feminist sky.. and Brian always supports the gels in their endless pursuit of their version of equality.........

What, after all, is a body of evidence but, in this kind of issue, is a series of interlocking tales and stories and opinions producing a preponderance of evidence approaching proof (but never quite attaining it)...
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:39pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #72 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:34pm

Secret indigenous womens business. Did I ever tell you all about my year 9 footy trip to Dubbo and what happened on the oval near the blue light disco?

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #73 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:40pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:34pm:
Secret indigenous womens business. Did I ever tell you all about my year 9 footy trip to Dubbo and what happened on the oval near the blue light disco?

You naughty devil...... I know that girl.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #74 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 9:24pm

Secret Wars wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 6:49pm:

Brian, is there any danger that in debate you attempt to prove your points by other than self serving personal anecdotes?

Cos of that is all you have, then you have nothing.

Nope.  Where appropriate I utilise statistical evidence.  However, there are no statistics available which I have found which prove this point. 

Muslims in Australia are just ordinary, everyday people who worship a different god to what the overwhelming majority of Australians worship.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print