Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Eugenics.
Reply #45 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:11am

rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:33pm:
Dawkins is for it Quote:
In a 2006 newspaper article, Richard Dawkins said that discussion regarding eugenics was inhibited by the shadow of Nazi misuse, to the extent that some scientists would not admit that breeding humans for certain abilities is at all possible. He believes that it is not physically different from breeding domestic animals for traits such as speed or herding skill. Dawkins felt that enough time had elapsed to at least ask just what the ethical differences were between breeding for ability versus training athletes or forcing children to take music lessons, though he could think of persuasive reasons to draw the distinction.[56]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

You can teach monkeys to fly - but you can't teach them to fly creatively....

I come partly from a line of ancient kings/queens going back thousands of years, yea - even through Nefertiti, Scotia etc - they conscientiously bred within close family for the best characteristics - the results are ambiguous, to say the least.

Not sold on any idea of breeding people for the best characteristics..... and I sincerely doubt that even the majority of Aboriginals are of low IQ etc.  I've met some mighty smart ones around the traps.... and you should never confuse culture and accent or even education level with intelligence..... they are simply not the same.
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:26am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:13am

AiA wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:55pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:31pm:
AiA wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:22pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:12pm:
Seriously good idea. Abo problem, solved in 1 generation.

Can you elaborate?
forced sterilisation of those with low IQs.

okay. eugenics goes on anyway, I mean intelligent, educated people generally marry other intelligent, educated people and good-looking people marry other good-looking people and now technology has enabled the very wealthy to select traits deemed "desirable" for their offspring and THAT is only going to increase as the decades go on. but forcing sterilization on someone, well, that isn't right but I agree, some people shouldn't have kids ...

I get it - so now natural selection is considered a form of de facto eugenics.. right-O ......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:18am

rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:31pm:
AiA wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:55pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:31pm:
AiA wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:22pm:

Can you elaborate?
forced sterilisation of those with low IQs.

okay. eugenics goes on anyway, I mean intelligent, educated people generally marry other intelligent, educated people and good-looking people marry other good-looking people and now technology has enabled the very wealthy to select traits deemed "desirable" for their offspring and THAT is only going to increase as the decades go on. but forcing sterilization on someone, well, that isn't right but I agree, some people shouldn't have kids ...
have a look around, our welfare state encourages the dummies to breed, not the smart people. The people having all the children are those being cradled on welfare. This cant go on, the people consuming all our tax dollars and resources are non contributors to society.

I actually think you'll find that better health care for infants and mothers etc are one of the primary causes of the population explosion.  The issue, if it is one, with those from a lower socio-economic background is that their hard-wiring has yet to adjust to the idea that their tribal group is not under threat of immediate extermination, and thus they tend to breed more and often more indiscriminately.

It has nothing to do with intelligence - Aboriginal hard-wiring says they are still a society under threat, as does the general run of Middle Eastern hard-wiring - understandable given their propensity for endless wars of extermination against one another.  Societies under threat breed more and breed more girl children.

Is that natural eugenics in play at some point?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 7:24am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 10:14pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 9:38pm:
Valkie wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 8:12am:
This whole subject is totally ridiculous.
Aborigines are not a real problem, other than being a drain on the welfare system.
I would rather a street of Aborigines than two houses of devil worshiping cultists (you know who I mean)

you are kidding yourself. 3 percent of the population consume 50 percent of the resources and contribute nothing. It has to end.

You shouldn't talk about Lord Wentworth, Queen Gina and King Clive, like that.  You'll get in trouble claiming that about your financial betters.    Roll Eyes

Touche`!

― John Adams

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 9:07am

human selective eugenics is very different to natural selection.   Human eugenics are biased in terms of emotion, and not necessary evolutionary advantage.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #50 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 3:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:24pm:
Valkie wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 7:59am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:47pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:39pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:44pm:

There is no problem that requires "solving".   Perhaps we should ask how we can solve your problems instead?   Roll Eyes
sure, there no problem. A 45 million dollar rebuilt school just got trashed in Kalgoorlie by feral abo kids. All under 10 years of age. The list goes on.

Schools have been trashed by white kids, by Asian kids, by African kids, by Eskimo kids, by Native American kids.  It occurs all over the world, all the time.   Perhaps we need to address why kids of all kinds do this, rather than just single out Indigenous children?    Roll Eyes
The damage done by feral abos is out of all proportion to their numbers, most of these people are technically retarded, of course they cant bring up their kids properly.

Considering that it was the Stolen Generations policies which destroyed many of their family lives until a generation ago, it's not surprising that they often have disjointed, dysfunctional families you realise? 

The stolen generation was proven to be a load of crap.

Were they?  By whom?  When?  I wonder what the courts had to say about the issue in the case of Bruce Trevorrow versus the state of South Australia and Eddie Thomas versus the state of Tasmania...    Roll Eyes

Two?
Yeah, I guess your sort would consider tgat a generation.
There were so few Actual Aboriginals who took up this crap, that it was just ignored.
And why? Because many Aboriginals realised it was for their own good.

Only the lazy, gerrdy few saw an opportunity for some cash and jumped on the bandwagon.
Any who were honest didnt chase it up.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #51 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 3:21pm

Aborigines are not a real problem, other than being a drain on the welfare system.
I would rather a street of Aborigines than two houses of devil worshiping cultists (you know who I mean)

you are kidding yourself. 3 percent of the population consume 50 percent of the resources and contribute nothing. It has to end.

I would rather give the Abbos the money than that other 3% of our population that hates us, sucks our welfare dry, bombs us, alienates itself and demands everything, all the while never, ever even considering the possibility of thinking about ever working.

And just in case you missed the cult I was talking about
The bloody muzzos

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 11:11pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 3:21pm:

I would rather give the Abbos the money than that other 3% of our population that hates us, sucks our welfare dry, bombs us, alienates itself and demands everything, all the while never, ever even considering the possibility of thinking about ever working.

And just in case you missed the cult I was talking about
The bloody muzzos
well actually you fairly well described our Abo population. apart from the bombing, but the raping, thieving, child abuse  and general all round violent behaviour makes up for the bombing.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 11:37pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 3:14pm:
Two?

Two which proved that the Stolen Generations existed.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 12:15am

regardless of the motive , it failed. You cant make toffee out of dogsh!t

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 1:27am

Excellent use of statistics, Rhino. What's your source?

I'd like to use it for future reference, you see.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #56 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 5:47am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 11:37pm:
Valkie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 3:14pm:
Two?

Two which proved that the Stolen Generations existed.   Roll Eyes

I see......So two make a generation?
That means we have several hundred of generations, possibly thousands of generations who did not agree that yhey were stolen, just saved.

The stolen generation was just another money making exercise, much like the secret womens business.
All thought up just to make a few bob.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 6:52am

and what do you propose for our aging population rhyno

Thalaikoothal?

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 7:09am

or maybe we can get the UN to take care of those pesky old farts..

oh wait..

they are already working on that... its called Agenda 21

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2015/02/07/agenda-21-time-to-die-u-n-a...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 2:45pm

rhino wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 12:15am:
regardless of the motive , it failed. You cant make toffee out of dogsh!t

How nice to compare your fellow Australians to "dogshit"...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print