Send Topic Print
Eugenics. (Read 5444 times)
Dustwun
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Igloo
Re: Eugenics.
Reply #30 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 7:36am

To the ladies here, would you have a baby with this?

aboriginal_man.jpg (30 KB | 35 )
aboriginal_man.jpg

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #31 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 7:59am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:47pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:39pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:44pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:12pm:
Seriously good idea. Abo problem, solved in 1 generation.

There is no problem that requires "solving".   Perhaps we should ask how we can solve your problems instead?   Roll Eyes
sure, there no problem. A 45 million dollar rebuilt school just got trashed in Kalgoorlie by feral abo kids. All under 10 years of age. The list goes on.

Schools have been trashed by white kids, by Asian kids, by African kids, by Eskimo kids, by Native American kids.  It occurs all over the world, all the time.   Perhaps we need to address why kids of all kinds do this, rather than just single out Indigenous children?    Roll Eyes
The damage done by feral abos is out of all proportion to their numbers, most of these people are technically retarded, of course they cant bring up their kids properly.

Considering that it was the Stolen Generations policies which destroyed many of their family lives until a generation ago, it's not surprising that they often have disjointed, dysfunctional families you realise? 

The stolen generation was proven to be a load of crap.
Children were removed from situations where they were being raped, beaten and left to starve.
Many of them went on to lead far better lives than they would have had if they had been left with their parents.

Wake up,
Today children are still removed from parents who abuse their children, and its for the good of the children.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #32 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 8:12am

This whole subject is totally ridiculous.
Aborigines are not a real problem, other than being a drain on the welfare system.
I would rather a street of Aborigines than two houses of devil worshiping cultists (you know who I mean)

There are good and bad in both white and Black.
A quick trip to suburbs like Wyndale in Newcastle, full of white trash, would give you a great insight to the white problem.
Whereas In Taree, there are suburbs where Aborigines are model citizens.

But there is an argument for Eugenics, not in Australia, but in these third world countries that have populations expanding far far beyond that countries ability to support.
These people are either not bright enough or just plain arrogant, thinking that its everyone else's responsibility for them not being able to control their carnal urges.

50 Years ago as a child I watched the poor children in Africa and many other places starving and begging for money to survive.
50 years later, the same lot of deadbeats still beg and now demand that we feed them.
They are now many times more and have decided that their best bet is to spread their uncontrolled breeding around the world, anywhere they can.
Had they controlled their incessant breeding, they might have their population more in line with the available resources and would not need this constant and never ending charity.

Yes, I agree that compulsory sterilization is going to be required sometime in the near future.
We cannot allow the world population to continue on this current growth.
We cannot continue to waste resources on feeding an entire population of people who will never be anything more than parasites who's only contribution is an ever increasing population growth.

Better to allow a few million to die now than watch as a few billion starve later.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #33 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 8:19am

Socially engineered eugenics are alive and well.

Where I live the highly educated high achievers are having 1 or 2 kids.  Out in the proletarian zone they're popping out 5 govt subsidised epsilons.

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:24pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 7:59am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:47pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:39pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 11:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:44pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:12pm:
Seriously good idea. Abo problem, solved in 1 generation.

There is no problem that requires "solving".   Perhaps we should ask how we can solve your problems instead?   Roll Eyes
sure, there no problem. A 45 million dollar rebuilt school just got trashed in Kalgoorlie by feral abo kids. All under 10 years of age. The list goes on.

Schools have been trashed by white kids, by Asian kids, by African kids, by Eskimo kids, by Native American kids.  It occurs all over the world, all the time.   Perhaps we need to address why kids of all kinds do this, rather than just single out Indigenous children?    Roll Eyes
The damage done by feral abos is out of all proportion to their numbers, most of these people are technically retarded, of course they cant bring up their kids properly.

Considering that it was the Stolen Generations policies which destroyed many of their family lives until a generation ago, it's not surprising that they often have disjointed, dysfunctional families you realise? 

The stolen generation was proven to be a load of crap.

Were they?  By whom?  When?  I wonder what the courts had to say about the issue in the case of Bruce Trevorrow versus the state of South Australia and Eddie Thomas versus the state of Tasmania...    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:25pm

rhino wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 12:30am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 12:02am:
[
Really?  Lucky you.  Lucky them.  The Human Rights Commission however reported differently on the interviews they conducted as part of the "Bringing Them Home" report.  How about you realise that not everybody had the same experience of the nobless oblige' of white society.   Roll Eyes
They are a sub species of humanity, very lucky they were offered this opportunity to integrate.

Not according to Genetic research which has shown they are 100% human.  Time you caught up with 21st century science, I think...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:25pm:
[
Really?  Lucky you.  Lucky them.  The Human Rights Commission however reported differently on the interviews they conducted as part of the "Bringing Them Home" report.  How about you realise that not everybody had the same experience of the nobless oblige' of white society.   Roll Eyes
They are a sub species of humanity, very lucky they were offered this opportunity to integrate.

Not according to Genetic research which has shown they are 100% human.  Time you caught up with 21st century science, I think...   Roll Eyes
Aborigines and PNG's have the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA of any existing group of modern humans.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 6:45pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:29pm:
[

Aborigines and PNG's have the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA of any existing group of modern humans.

That does not make them anything less than 100% human...   Neanderthals and other sub-groups of humanity are still a part of humanity.  If they were a "sub-species" or a "different species" humans and Indigenous Australians could not interbreed.  They can, that means all your whinging is just that, whinging.  Time you accepted them as your fellow humans, as the scientific evidence proves them to be.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 9:32pm

[

I didnt state they werent 100 percent human. You poorly understand this, aboriginals are a sub species of humanity. They are unique.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 9:34pm

Dustwun wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 7:36am:
To the ladies here, would you have a baby with this?
Mothras dream date.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 9:38pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 8:12am:
Aborigines are not a real problem, other than being a drain on the welfare system.
I would rather a street of Aborigines than two houses of devil worshiping cultists (you know who I mean)

you are kidding yourself. 3 percent of the population consume 50 percent of the resources and contribute nothing. It has to end.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 10:13pm

rhino wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 9:32pm:
[

I didnt state they werent 100 percent human. You poorly understand this, aboriginals are a sub species of humanity. They are unique.

You were attempting to imply they were not 100 percent human.

Indigenous Australians are not unique.  Their group is primarily Melanesian culturally and they are found across South-East Oceania.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 10:14pm

rhino wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 9:38pm:
Valkie wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 8:12am:

you are kidding yourself. 3 percent of the population consume 50 percent of the resources and contribute nothing. It has to end.

You shouldn't talk about Lord Wentworth, Queen Gina and King Clive, like that.  You'll get in trouble claiming that about your financial betters.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #43 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 10:19pm

From whom? For what? Questions... questions. Never contribute to any debate. Then to end with a smug eye roll.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 10:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 10:13pm:
[
You were attempting to imply they were not 100 percent human.
Not at all.

Quote:
Indigenous Australians are not unique.  Their group is primarily Melanesian culturally and they are found across South-East Oceania.
Incorrect. Aboriginals are unique. They are not Melanasian. Not sure where you got that from but your ignorance on this subject is exhaustive.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print