Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Coughing home remedies (Read 2584 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Coughing home remedies
Oct 10th, 2016 at 1:20am

Does anyone have any home remedies to stop a constant cough? I have been buying cough medicine a number of times to try and rid my cough. It has helped. But it does not seem to work as well as I remember.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Coughing home remedies
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 8:56am

Our body is very well attuned to our circumstances, and it has an immune system that is well attuned to efficiently and quickly ridding our body of harmful toxins.

But unfortunately our immune system has to contend our own actions which tend to work against our immune system!! - by further polluting our body.    [grossly overeating, or, in eating unhealthy foods]

A constant cough indicates your body is creating congestion [phlegm] to protect [particular] body cells [in your throat] from harmful substances - which can damage [particular] body cells.

When our body is still healthy, it is well able to rid itself of the toxins [produced in our body].

But when our body is overloaded with toxins our immune system becomes overworked and tired, and unable to remove harmful toxins in a timely manner.

Pre-cancer our body will indicate, with aches and with congestion.

Don't believe me ?

UnSubRocky,

To help your body rid itself of [self-limiting, 'sickness' inducing] toxins, go on a regime of only consuming light [a simple] vegetable soup until you feel better.  [i.e. made with real vegetables!    NOT canned soups!]

If you can do that, you will find that after a few days your 'constant cough' will 'miraculously' disappear!

google
what causes congestion in the body

what causes phlegm in the body

what causes mucus in the body

If you search for it, you may find the truth.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1342132571/97#97
Quote:

I don't get sick.

Each winter, when my neighbours get colds and influenza, i don't

Why not ?

Because my immune system is strong [.....i would suppose].

70%-90% of my diet is uncooked, and unprocessed foods.

DEFINITION of Toxemia and crises of Toxemia:--
    In the process of tissue building--metabolism--there is cell building [anabolism], and cell destruction [catabolism].
    The broken down tissue is toxic and in health--when nerve energy is normal--it is eliminated from the blood as fast as evolved.
    When nerve energy is dissipated, from any cause--physical or mental excitement or bad habits--the body becomes enervated, when enervated, elimination is checked, causing a retention of toxin in the blood or Toxemia.
    This accumulation of toxin when once established will continue until nerve energy is restored by removing the causes.
    So-called disease is nature's effort at eliminating the toxin from the blood.
    All so-called diseases are crises of Toxemia.
    J.  H.  TILDEN

Google...
"TOXEMIA EXPLAINED" pdf

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.

- Winston Churchill

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 9:11am

Manuka honey .... make sure you get the highest ranking one you can find, not that sh1t they sell in supermarkets. It must be ranked above 10 UMF or 250 MGO or you are wasting your money. I'd personally aim for at least 15 UMF or 400 MGO... the higher the better, but the higher the more expensive.

If you pay lass than $50 for 250g, it's not the real thing and don't waste your money.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 9:46am

Yadda is recommending conversion to Judaism to cure your cough.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 10:06am

Yadda wrote on Oct 10th, 2016 at 8:56am:

Pre-cancer our body will indicate, with aches and with congestion.

Don't believe me ?

Pain and congestion, is our body giving us a clear 'heads up' warning.

"Hey! You are doing something very WRONG!!!"

Medications like 'pain killers' and de-congestants, may relieve the symptoms of your dis-ease.

But they will not address the underlying CAUSE of your ailment/dis-ease.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #5 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 3:11pm

I think I was breathing in spores growing in my pillows. During the humid weather, and my laziness to not wash the bed sheets during the winter, I had developed a situation where I was sleeping on a biological hazard. I thought I was developing a cold during the week. But only a cough developed, and I have not been able to rid myself of the cough since.

IP Logged

Gordon

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 4:26pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 10th, 2016 at 9:11am:
Manuka honey .... make sure you get the highest ranking one you can find, not that sh1t they sell in supermarkets. It must be ranked above 10 UMF or 250 MGO or you are wasting your money. I'd personally aim for at least 15 UMF or 400 MGO... the higher the better, but the higher the more expensive.

If you pay lass than $50 for 250g, it's not the real thing and don't waste your money.

Any double blinded randomised placebo controlled tests to show this works?
Is his cough a result of a viral or bacterial infection or pollution related? You must have some pretty cool over the net diagnostic powers.

IBI

IP Logged

le_petit_prince

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 17th, 2018 at 9:38am

I know that chocolate softens the pain in the throat. Try it)

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #8 - May 17th, 2018 at 5:18pm

It has been 18 months since I posted to this topic. My recent cough has been cured, and I don't know how. Probably rest and relaxation -- no stress.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print