Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Police seize 80 guns (Read 13947 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Police seize 80 guns
Oct 1st, 2016 at 3:00pm

Police seize 80 guns which were illegally stored and 200,000 rounds of ammunition.  All from a naughty firearms owner.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: Police seize 80 guns
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 9:59pm

I expect they were all legal when he bought them, the law probably changed and he ignored it. Otherwise if still legal the police just illegally removed tens of thousands of dollars of personal property from the owner!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:59pm

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 9:59pm:
I expect they were all legal when he bought them, the law probably changed and he ignored it.

Oh, my, they've just changed the speed limit on a road near my house.  I'll just ignore it and continue speeding, shall I?

I've not see such a stupid excuse for illegal firearms ownership for a long, long time.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #3 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 8:16am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:59pm:
I expect they were all legal when he bought them, the law probably changed and he ignored it.

Oh, my, they've just changed the speed limit on a road near my house.  I'll just ignore it and continue speeding, shall I?

I've not see such a stupid excuse for illegal firearms ownership for a long, long time.    Roll Eyes

How is it an excuse, stupid or otherwise?

Some chickenshit politicians get a pointless law passed because they see the citizens as a bunch of children. The majority of laws should expire after a few years and if they benefit the people then they should be reviewed for renewal!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #4 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 8:19am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 3:00pm:
Police seize 80 guns which were illegally stored and 200,000 rounds of ammunition.  All from a naughty firearms owner.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Are 80 guns too many for one person to own?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #5 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 8:24am

Just another anti-gun hysteria report.

No need to wet yourself, just some old bloke with some old gats and some ammo

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 8:46am

From bwians link-
Quote:
Police said the items posed no threat to the public

The police said it was no threat to the public, if you are scared I suggest you seek professional help for your irrational fears. Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2016 at 9:01pm by Baronvonrort »  

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 4:37pm

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 8:16am:

Some chickenshit politicians get a pointless law passed because they see the citizens as a bunch of children. The majority of laws should expire after a few years and if they benefit the people then they should be reviewed for renewal!

It was a law passed by the government of the day, which was then returned at the next several successive elections where gun laws did not rate a mention, therefore it must be assumed that the majority of the Australian electorate supported the new gun legislation.  I'd recommend rather than portraying Australians in a poor light, give them some due respect.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 4:38pm

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 8:19am:

Are 80 guns too many for one person to own?

When they are stored incorrectly, yes, I'd say one gun was too many for one person to own.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 4:54pm

Why does a collector need 200,000 rounds of ammunition?

Did he want to start a war?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 4:56pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 4:54pm:

Particularly when his weapons have been, in the Baron's words, "deactivated" and unable to fire them...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 9:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 4:56pm:

Particularly when his weapons have been, in the Baron's words, "deactivated" and unable to fire them...   Roll Eyes

From bwians link-
Quote:

If you are scared of this I suggest you seek professional help for your irrational fears

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 11:55pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 9:06pm:
[quote author=bobbythebat1 link=1475298055/9#9 date=1475391242]Why does a collector need 200,000 rounds of ammunition?

Oh, naughty, naughty, Baron, changing your post so as to remove the word "deactivated" from it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #13 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 8:56am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 4:37pm:

It was a law passed by the government of the day, which was then returned at the next several successive elections where gun laws did not rate a mention, therefore it must be assumed that the majority of the Australian electorate supported the new gun legislation.  I'd recommend rather than portraying Australians in a poor light, give them some due respect.    Roll Eyes

Legislators pass laws all the time when the public isn't looking. I had a local politician tell me he wished people would just shut up and let him do what was best for them. He only lasted one term. Not everyone takes kindly to little tin gods trying to run their lives!

IP Logged

Vangard

Australian Politics +

Reply #14 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 9:26am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 8:56am:

Legislators pass laws all the time when the public isn't looking. I had a local politician tell me he wished people would just shut up and let him do what was best for them. He only lasted one term. Not everyone takes kindly to little tin gods trying to run their lives!

Australia went directly from a Colony to a Federation. We didn't have to fight any war, so we didn't need guns. In the 1900's we didn't have natives ravaging our settlements, we didn't have foreign countries going to war with us, so we didn't need guns to protect ourselves. All in all we just basically did what our Mother Country allowed us to do, and the only people that needed guns were farmers, to kill vermin, sportsmen to shoot targets, and the government (police and military) to shoot everything else. So, most good Australians saw no need for guns because, except for vermin, we had no natural enemies.

When the Japanese came, we armed our boys and sent them off to fight, but as we know, the Americans kept the Japanese from invading Australia. When the war was over, we went back to not needing guns, and we did what we were told after Port Arthur. Whatever guns we had we, as good citizens, gave up because we were told we didn't have a need for them. We have gun murders and gun crime all over our major cities, but we are told that the police will keep us safe, even though some of us get killed, so most of us go about our lives and old laws stay as they are, or get strengthened. In Australia we don't really have a real voice anyway, so why should we use it? We have no legitimate ways to defend ourselves except with our hands, and if we should harm our attackers, a judge will usually rule in our favor for using them. Sometimes our attackers have weapons, but I guess that's just our bad luck that there's no cops around to save us.  Undecided
« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2016 at 9:40am by Vangard »  

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 11:13am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 11:55pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 9:06pm:
[quote author=bobbythebat1 link=1475298055/9#9 date=1475391242]Why does a collector need 200,000 rounds of ammunition?

Oh, naughty, naughty, Baron, changing your post so as to remove the word "deactivated" from it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It was an unintended change after a few glasses of Bollinger.

from bwian's link-
Quote:

Guns owned by collectors are incapable of firing, could that be why the police said they posed no threat to the public?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If this story makes you scared I suggest you seek professional help for your irrational fears. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #16 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 12:44pm

I believe laws are merely suggestions Brian, you are sounding like Aussie Goodie Goodie!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 3:09pm

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 8:56am:

Oh, dear, dearie me.  Another proposal for people to disobey laws.  Naughty, naughty person.  You can protest all you like about the laws as they are written but you legally cannot disobey them.   So, you'd propose that we should speed, not wear seat belts/helmets, not turn our car/bike lights on in the dark/etc.?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 3:10pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 12:44pm:

I believe laws are merely suggestions Brian, you are sounding like Aussie Goodie Goodie!

What you believe and what the Police and Courts know appear to be two different things.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #19 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 4:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 3:10pm:

What you believe and what the Police and Courts know appear to be two different things.    Roll Eyes

There are millions of individual 'laws' on the statutes, nearly everyone's is in breach of one or more of them at any given time.

Once you come to peace with that, life is much, much better.

I personally don't care if Im in breach of some bullsh1t law, most certainly not to the point I will fret of what Im in breach of or not.

If I get caught, so be it. It won't be a biggie I should be okay.  Smiley

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #20 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 5:23pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 4:37pm:

There are millions of individual 'laws' on the statutes, nearly everyone's is in breach of one or more of them at any given time.

I personally don't care if Im in breach of some bullsh1t law, most certainly not to the point I will fret of what Im in breach of or not.

Well, I personally don't think they are bullsh!t laws per se, they are the law. It's my decision whether or not I will obey this law or that.

If I obey a law everyone's happy, & if I disobey a law, & tell no one, no one's the wiser, & no harms done.

Now, that said if I disobey a law, I must be willing to pay the price if I'm caught out.

If I'm willing to pay, I will do as I please, & if I'm not willing, well then I have to tow the line like all the other schmucks who obey the law.

Now, being we're talking about firearm laws, I'll cut to the chase & establish a scenario.

The law says I need a license & a permit to own a handgun, & ammunition for it....like a Glock 9mm semi-automatic.

I obey the law.

I'm accosted by a ice addict for my wallet, & not wanting a confrontation, I had it over without question.

Now, this ice addict takes it, & then quick as a flash, for no reason, he slashes my throat mercilessly.

I now lay there, grasping my throat, seconds from death, bleeding profusely.

Now............let's say I wasn't so law abiding, & I decided that I don't need a license & permit to carry a 9mm Glock under my shirt.

This same ice addict accosts me, & demands my wallet.

Holding my wallet in my left hand, I suggest to him maybe that's not the best idea.

He rushes me, I swiftly pull out my loaded, & chambered Glock as I've practiced thousands of times before.......I naturally take aim center mass, & squeeze off 5 to 6 shots stopping him cold............he lies lifeless at my feet.

I could leave.

There isn't a witness or cop in sight, but instead.....being who I am, I calmly dial 000 & await the police.

I'll face the cops, the charges, & the courts......

Maybe I'll beat the rap, & then again maybe I won't.

The one thing that's very clear, I will be alive through the entire proceedings.

The ice addict's mother will weep, & I'll await the decision, whatever it is, with a clear conscious.

One way or another, I'll live to break that same law another day if I choose, knowing that will always be my choice, not anyone elses.  Wink

Like it was said earlier......laws are suggestions that you either follow, or not.  It's our choice......full stop. Wink

« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2016 at 5:39pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 10:49pm

So, you're another who advocates anarchy then, I take it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #22 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 11:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 10:49pm:

So, you're another who advocates anarchy then, I take it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

A little anarchy can be a good thing. Too many laws are passed to give an advantage for one group over others!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:18am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 11:40pm:

A little anarchy can be a good thing.

Can it? Who determines which laws don't apply to people then?  You?  Baron?  Me?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Too many laws are passed to give an advantage for one group over others!

Name some please.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #24 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:12am

Try affirmative action which favor less qualified people over others for education and employment.
The Fair Housing Act which denies owners control of their own property.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #25 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:04am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:18am:
Quote:
Too many laws are passed to give an advantage for one group over others!

Name some please.

Try the run of the mill gun laws passed within the last 30 or so years, laws that are aimed solely at Law Abiding Gun Owners instead of the Criminal Elements that do not obey any laws, & never will.....or the transport & sale of Black Market Firearms, which is out of control.

The latter two groups seem never to be the focus of the Gun Laws unfortunately, because the wimpish politicians do not seem to want bring the community their obvious failures, but rather show the community false successes because Law Abiding Gun Owners can always be traditionally counted on to comply with the law. 

In the end, these laws favor the Criminal & disadvantage the lawful gun owners & society.

Eventually the general public will have absolutely no ability to protect themselves at all, & the criminals will rule the roost.

The police will become less & less effective as politicians surely hamstring them because they might use more force than the progressive left think they should. Imagine that....Police that are permitted to police criminals rather than babysitting them.....The criminals will become increasingly emboldened due to lack of a resistance from both the authorities & the general public they prey upon.  Undecided
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:17am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #26 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:13am

Indifference to the massive wall of bureaucracy controlling every aspect of our lives, more like

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:49am

He doesn't.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #28 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:29pm

So, what is wrong with having 200,000 rounds of ammo?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:38pm

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:29pm:

Ask the police.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #30 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:16pm

Absolutely nothing unless your scared to death they, for some strange reason, might start jumping up, start self-aiming, & start killing women, children, & the elderly like the locked up, decommissioned firearms always do. ...

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 2:28pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:38pm:

Ask the police.

From bwians link-

Quote:

If this frightens you little pecca i suggest you seek professional help for your irrational fears.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 6:19pm

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:12am:
Try affirmative action which favor less qualified people over others for education and employment.
The Fair Housing Act which denies owners control of their own property.

America?  Well, what else do you expect from a crazy society which is attempting to correct the persecution because of the colour of their skin?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 6:21pm

Panther wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:04am:
Try the run of the mill gun laws passed within the last 30 or so years, laws that are aimed solely at Law Abiding Gun Owners instead of the Criminal Elements that do not obey any laws, & never will.....or the transport & sale of Black Market Firearms, which is out of control.

In a society that believes in the fetishism of the gun, what else do you expect to occur?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 6:22pm

Panther wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:16pm:

Absolutely nothing unless your scared to death they, for some strange reason, might start jumping up, start self-aiming, & start killing women, children, & the elderly like the locked up, decommissioned firearms always do. https://i.imgsafe.org/19a04c7.gif[

Why the need for 200,000 rounds of ammunition if the weapons have been "decommissioned"?  Why the need for 200,000 rounds of ammunition if the weapons are "locked up"?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #35 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 6:22pm:

Absolutely nothing unless your scared to death they, for some strange reason, might start jumping up, start self-aiming, & start killing women, children, & the elderly like the locked up, decommissioned firearms always do. https://i.imgsafe.org/19a04c7.gif[

Why the need for 200,000 rounds of ammunition if the weapons have been "decommissioned"?  Why the need for 200,000 rounds of ammunition if the weapons are "locked up"?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Most gun owners do not bother with 1 decommissioned weapon let alone 80 and Id say nearly all would remove said weapon or weapons from security and use said ammo. Which is the point of the weapons and the ammo.

People have all sorts of stuff but nothing makes the male vagina of your inner city socialist cramped up faster than guns and ammo. Thank fkk I don't have that sort of negativity in my life.  Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:26pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 2:28pm:

Ask the police.

From bwians link-

Quote:

If this frightens you little pecca i suggest you seek professional help for your irrational fears.

If what frightens me?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #37 - Oct 5th, 2016 at 5:25am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:26pm:

Ask the police.

From bwians link-

Quote:

If what frightens me?

You do tend to p1ss yourself like a frightened puppy at the mere mention of guns or gun owners  a condition not normally seen in adult males. Having that quite prevalent in your inner city wanker types.

So at least you are not alone in your fear.

59125060_001.jpg (130 KB | 44 )
59125060_001.jpg

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:37pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:18pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 6:22pm:

Most gun owners do not bother with 1 decommissioned weapon let alone 80 and Id say nearly all would remove said weapon or weapons from security and use said ammo. Which is the point of the weapons and the ammo.

Which ignores the legislated requirement to store the weapons correctly and of course, to store the ammunition correctly.

Quote:
People have all sorts of stuff but nothing makes the male vagina of your inner city socialist cramped up faster than guns and ammo. Thank fkk I don't have that sort of negativity in my life.  Smiley

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #39 - Oct 6th, 2016 at 6:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:37pm:

Which ignores the legislated requirement to store the weapons correctly and of course, to store the ammunition correctly.

I was talking about using weapons not storing them; see the highlighted bit; and pointed out it was the point of of owning weapons and ammo in the first place.

So ..... using, not storing.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 6th, 2016 at 6:28pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 5th, 2016 at 5:25am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:26pm:

Ask the police.

From bwians link-

Quote:

If what frightens me?

You do tend to p1ss yourself like a frightened puppy at the mere mention of guns or gun owners   ...

How so?

Guns don't frighten me.

And, gun owners certainly don't: the majority of them are little cowards who need something to play with in order to compensate for their small pricks.

So, link?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Oct 6th, 2016 at 9:53pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 6:22pm:

I was talking about using weapons not storing them; see the highlighted bit; and pointed out it was the point of of owning weapons and ammo in the first place.

Their use is also legislated for - you cannot use them for self-defence.   Time to grow up, mate.  Guns are not a right but a privilege in Oz.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #42 - Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:21pm

'People are terrified': Woman reveals African Apex gang's surprise attacks have left her too scared to be alone in her home and driven Melbourne families to form their own vigilante groups

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3824491/Melbourne-families-siege-notorious-African-Apex-gang-reveal-protect-attacks.html#ixzz4MJJv18qX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3824491/Melbourne-families-siege-notorio...

It is your responsibility to insure the safety of your loved ones! Ever more violent immigrants and no right to self defense will not end well.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:41pm

Is English a second language for you, Mortdooley?  You appear to have a reading comprehension problem.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #44 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 12:26am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:41pm:
Is English a second language for you, Mortdooley?  You appear to have a reading comprehension problem.   Roll Eyes

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/4416/TuUGrE.jpg

Apparently you never saw the news clips of the rescue teams of volunteers during Katrina! Mostly white Americans using their own boats to rescue anyone flooded in by the broken levees. Most film clips show these Rescuers clearly armed to protect themselves as well as those they took to safety.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #45 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 5:17am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 9:53pm:

Their use is also legislated for - you cannot use them for self-defence.   Time to grow up, mate.  Guns are not a right but a privilege in Oz.   Roll Eyes

What conversation are you having?

Never made any statement or even vaguely implied about self defence there champ, so time to calm the hysterics.

Prolly know a tad more about gun usage than some numpty from the anti-gun brigade, so fell free to not lecture me on what they can or cannot be used for, okay.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #46 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:05am

So far no one has provided a suitable answer.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #47 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:09am

"Police said the owner was an elderly male gun collector, and some firearms dated back to the 1920s."

Well, there is always e bay.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #48 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:13am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:05am:

Maybe  he got a really good deal on bulk ammo, the days of cheap surplus ammunition seems to be over now.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:25am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:13am:

Maybe  he got a really good deal on bulk ammo, the days of cheap surplus ammunition seems to be over now.

If I was the cop investigating this I'd want to
hear a very good reason & there must be a charge that
can be laid for having that much ammo?

Even storing that much ammo would be dangerous in a fire.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #50 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 9:47am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:25am:

Actually smokeless powder does not explode unless it is tightly contained such as in the cylinder or chamber of a firearm. That is one reason smokeless powder for reloaders comes in plastic or heavy cardboard containers. All they do outside of a gun is pop open if the charge goes off. The bullets will still be in the box as will the broken pieces of the cartridge cases. Aerosol cans are much more dangerous in a fire.

How much loaded ammo someone has on hand shouldn't be anyones business unless it is sold illegally!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #51 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 4:05pm

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 9:47am:

Actually smokeless powder does not explode unless it is tightly contained such as in the cylinder or chamber of a firearm. That is one reason smokeless powder for reloaders comes in plastic or heavy cardboard containers. All they do outside of a gun is pop open if the charge goes off. The bullets will still be in the box as will the broken pieces of the cartridge cases. Aerosol cans are much more dangerous in a fire.

How much loaded ammo someone has on hand shouldn't be anyones business unless it is sold illegally!

I don't believe you,

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near 200,000 bullets
exploding in a fire.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 5:23pm

The guy was a licensed collector , he was also old and probably collecting for decades.
The police said the items posed no danger did you miss that part bobby, why are you scared when the Police said it was nothing to worry about do you have irrational fears?

The ammo isn't dangerous in a fire it needs to be in a chamber with a barrel for it to be dangerous, physics shows us there is no pressure on the bullet once it leaves the case if the bullet is not contained in a chamber with barrel.

Here is a 50cal being cooked off in a microwave oven, a .223 would use around 25 grains of powder, a .308 around 45 grains of powder, the 50 cal uses around 250 grains of powder so not much out there that will give a bigger bang than a 50 cal

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 5:48pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 5:17am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 9:53pm:

What conversation are you having?

Never made any statement or even vaguely implied about self defence there champ, so time to calm the hysterics.

"Hysterics"?  Where?

Quote:
Prolly know a tad more about gun usage than some numpty from the anti-gun brigade, so fell free to not lecture me on what they can or cannot be used for, okay.

Except I spent 10 years in the Australian Army, I hold a Master of Defence Studies specialising in military technology and strategy and I have fired more and varied weapons than most of the gun nuts here...    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 4:05pm:

I don't believe you,

Good.

He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:44pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 5:23pm:

The guy was a licensed collector , he was also old and probably collecting for decades.
The police said the items posed no danger did you miss that part bobby, why are you scared when the Police said it was nothing to worry about do you have irrational fears?

The ammo isn't dangerous in a fire it needs to be in a chamber with a barrel for it to be dangerous, physics shows us there is no pressure on the bullet once it leaves the case if the bullet is not contained in a chamber with barrel.

Here is a 50cal being cooked off in a microwave oven, a .223 would use around 25 grains of powder, a .308 around 45 grains of powder, the 50 cal uses around 250 grains of powder so not much out there that will give a bigger bang than a 50 cal

The door of the microwave oven was blown off by one bullet.

Thank you for proving my point.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #56 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:36pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 4:05pm:

I don't believe you,

Good.

He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Actually he does, it is you and your boy toy bobby that are totally clueless on the subject.

So calm down ladies, the old man isn't going to scare you anymore, the police have taken his toys away now.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #57 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:18pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:09pm:
Actually he does, it is you and your boy toy bobby that are totally clueless on the subject.

So calm down ladies, the old man isn't going to scare you anymore, the police have taken his toys away now.  Smiley Smiley

BigOl - you need some army training:

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #58 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:26pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:18pm:

Yeah thanks booby, coming form someone with your extensive military experience; i feel humbled to have MY service questioned by you.

It's a fkken make believe, much like your knowledge on this subject

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #59 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:29pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:26pm:

Yeah thanks sir Bobby, coming form someone with your extensive military experience; i feel humbled to have MY service questioned by you.

It's a fkken make believe, much like your knowledge on this subject.

If you think that's make believe then you've never been in the military.
I'm calling you a liar.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:31pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:29pm:

Yeah thanks booby, coming form someone with your extensive military experience; i feel humbled to have MY service questioned by you.

I'm calling you a liar.

It's true.

Here's an old pic of him hard at work.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #61 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:36pm

True Greggy,

& yet BigOl wants us to think he knows all about ammo.

Let's see if BigOl would sit next to 200,000 rounds of ammo that was set on fire?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:42pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 6:44pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 5:23pm:

The door of the microwave oven was blown off by one bullet.

Thank you for proving my point.

Your point being you are totally clueless?

A 50 cal would put a hole through the door and the back of the microwave at 2km.

The 250 grains of powder is what took the door off it had nothing to do with the projectile which couldn't penetrate the door.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #63 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 9:51pm

In reference to the gist of this thread.....

Google;
police nationwide urge citizens to arm themselves

But not in Australia.

Not in a country like Australia.

In Australia, the government wants to retain exclusively to itself [and to retain to those who are its own servants and agents],     .....the authority and means to 'lawfully' kill human beings.     .....ostensibly, to exercise the right of self defence of their own persons ?

e.g.
Governments in Australia are willing to give .40 cal Glock pistols to people who have been found to be using methamphetamine ['ice'].      !!!!!

In the USA, law-abiding citizens of that country have recourse to the 2nd amendment of their national Constitution - to be able to retain the right to hold arms, peacefully.

But in Australia, a law-abiding citizen [even a citizen with no criminal convictions, ever] must never be trusted or permitted, to have the most dependable and practical means to defend himself/herself against a violent criminal.

For the context of the situation described above [that govts in Australia today, are recklessly giving Glock pistols, to people who are using methamphetamine ['ice']] , see the news report, cited.

----------- >

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1451092762/1#1

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #64 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 5:19am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:29pm:

Yeah thanks sir Bobby, coming form someone with your extensive military experience; i feel humbled to have MY service questioned by you.

I'm calling you a liar.

It is a clip from a movie you fkken clown. And if you believe I am lying; it is illegal to claim to be a current or ex serviceman, feel free to report me to the federal police. Or shut the fkk up about what you believe about me, you coward.

Just because you live in a movie fantasy land, doesn't mean the rest of us have to facilitate that delusion for you.

Fkken man-child

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #65 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 5:24am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 7:36pm:
True Greggy,

Let's see if BigOl would sit next to 200,000 rounds of ammo that was set on fire?

Ive' done many ammo burns before, man-child. While you don't stand over the top of them, you do't run away like a little b1tch either.

Irrational fear and ignorance is not a good mix for an adult, even a man-child like yourself. Get educated or get out of this conversation.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #66 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 6:13am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 5:24am:
True Greggy,

Ive' done many ammo burns before, man-child. While you don't stand over the top of them, you do't run away like a little b1tch either.

Irrational fear and ignorance is not a good mix for an adult, even a man-child like yourself. Get educated or get out of this conversation.

BigOl,
You remind of private Pyle.  Smiley

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #67 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 6:29am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 6:13am:
True Greggy,

BigOl,

Thanks man-child your fantasy world has once again proven what a joke you really are.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

What is it like to be a 40 year old virgin still living with mum and dad?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #68 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 6:32am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 6:29am:
True Greggy,

BigOl,

Thanks man-child your fantasy world has once again proven what a joke you really are.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

BigOl - are you allowed to eat jelly doughnuts?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #69 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 7:49am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 6:32am:
True Greggy,

BigOl,

You have lost again, move on man-child

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #70 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 8:46am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 7:49am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 6:32am:
True Greggy,

BigOl,

You have lost again, move on man-child

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print