Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Someone has a warped sense of humour (Read 4794 times)
perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Re: Someone has a warped sense of humour
Reply #15 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 7:53pm

Whilst I have "little to no time", for most Politicians, including Pauline Hanson, I see little reason to no reason, for having pictures of Political Party's representing "Nazis Flags OR Abbott made in a Hitler format"!!!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 8:30pm

Welcome back Perce.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 8:40pm

____ wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 6:16pm:
Hiding behind a red herring, doesn't remove the fact, Zero Nation are modern day Nazis. 

Lets hope the few hundred thousand supporters realise what they are supporting a.s.a.p.

It really is time you reassessed the wisdom of where you are directing your sympathies.

Australia's One Nation supporters as opposed to Australia's Islam supporters are WAY more gay-friendly, multiculture-friendly, Western social values friendly, USA-friendly, and undivided in their loyalty to Australia.

And in terms of describing groups of people as Nazi-sympathisers .. the Muslims have it WAY over the Hanson mob. There would be 1000:1 Muslims as against One Nation supporters who would like to see the Jews of Israel go up in smoke just as they did at Auschwitz.

It's possibly time you stopped chanting slogans and began to think for yourself.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #18 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 10:06pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 8:40pm:
____ wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 6:16pm:
Hiding behind a red herring, doesn't remove the fact, Zero Nation are modern day Nazis. 

Lets hope the few hundred thousand supporters realise what they are supporting a.s.a.p.

It really is time you reassessed the wisdom of where you are directing your sympathies.

Australia's One Nation supporters as opposed to Australia's Islam supporters are WAY more gay-friendly, multiculture-friendly, Western social values friendly, USA-friendly, and undivided in their loyalty to Australia.

And in terms of describing groups of people as Nazi-sympathisers .. the Muslims have it WAY over the Hanson mob. There would be 1000:1 Muslims as against One Nation supporters who would like to see the Jews of Israel go up in smoke just as they did at Auschwitz.

It's possibly time you stopped chanting slogans and began to think for yourself.

Not an us or them choice.
Never was, never will be.

This continual race to the bottom on the far right, my money is on zero nation suggesting locking up Australian Muslims in concentration camps first.

The Swastika is more fitting, yet the white sheet Klux Klux Klanner gave me a giggle.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 11:38pm

It is a snow capped peak.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #20 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 1:16am

That's funny.. FD  ..  Still getting the (symbol) ... looking forward to a snow capped peak. Smiley

Nevertheless, it is an ancient symbol.. even the Celts used it....  and it isn't necessarily a bad thing to be reminded of what it stands for today.

By that I don't necessarily mean OneNation... but........ Sad

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 1:58am

The symbol doesn't offend me. How it is used is not it's fault.

Look at the intention, metaphor, of the ones using it rather than the symbol it's self and cast your wrath that way.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #22 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 2:05am

couldn't agree more... BUT.... the user may well have a valid issue to make. Not talking skinheads in boots with tatts either.

Sometimes shtstirring is important. Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 4:41am

I see it now. You thought the black dots were eye holes. They are in fact the bodies of dead black people that Pauline stepped over on her way to the top of the metaphorical mountain. This whole symbology thing can be fraught with danger, especially when you only have 33 pixels to work with. How does the drunk Pauline draped in an Australian flag look at that size?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print