Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
DLS Whingefest about to start (Read 20256 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: DLS Whingefest about to start
Reply #15 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:11am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 10:29am:
John Smith wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 10:24am:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 10:16am:
But you could always fkk off back to where you came from, that would probably make a lot of actual Queenslanders happy and maybe you as well.

As long as I know it gives you the runs, I'll stay here. I might even move further North. Grin Grin

Most of you idiots rarely go past Noosa, so I don't think Ill be too worried about your travels.

I'm considering Hervey Bay for a few years. Then when you move back to Nq let me know and I might move to townsville. You supply the beer.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:12am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 10:31am:
Just not cows or curtains, as the southern idiots keep harping on about

it was the northern idiots who used those excuses .... I just repeat them because it highlights the stupidity of the northerners Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #17 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:51am

John Smith wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:12am:

it was the northern idiots who used those excuses .... I just repeat them because it highlights the stupidity of the northerners Grin Grin

As a non-Queenslander you are not aware, due to your pig ignorance, but the majority of QLD's dairy herd is in SEQ and has nothing to do with us, as the vast majority of our herd is fkken beef cattle you inbred city wanker. As an inbred city wanker you may not know this, but day light time do not affect beef, only dairy farmers.

No doubt about it when you want to look stupid you do not fkk around do you?  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #18 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:53am

John Smith wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:11am:
But you could always fkk off back to where you came from, that would probably make a lot of actual Queenslanders happy and maybe you as well.

As long as I know it gives you the runs, I'll stay here. I might even move further North. Grin Grin

Most of you idiots rarely go past Noosa, so I don't think Ill be too worried about your travels.

I'm considering Hervey Bay for a few years. Then when you move back to Nq let me know and I might move to townsville. You supply the beer.

Your first summer in the north will quickly send you home, southern softc0cks generally don't last much past their first cyclone season. Best you stay in Junkies Paradise.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 4:56pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:51am:

As a non-Queenslander you are not aware, due to your pig ignorance, but the majority of QLD's dairy herd is in SEQ and has nothing to do with us, as the vast majority of our herd is fkken beef cattle you inbred city wanker. As an inbred city wanker you may not know this, but day light time do not affect beef, only dairy farmers.

No doubt about it when you want to look stupid you do not fkk around do you?  Grin Grin Grin

That sounds all nice and informative, except that I didn't say anything about cows, dairy or otherwise ....I only mentioned curtains Cheesy Cheesy

off the two of us, only one idiot mentioned cows ........ now I'll give you two guesses as to which one.  Cool Cool

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 4:57pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:53am:
John Smith wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:11am:

Your first summer in the north will quickly send you home, southern softc0cks generally don't last much past their first cyclone season. Best you stay in Junkies Paradise.

you'd better make sure you stock up on the beer than, I know you wouldn't want me to become dehydrated. Kiss Kiss

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #21 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:42pm

I did not have to vote for the referendum, as I was too young. But, I got what I wanted. Dad was one of those people who liked daylight savings at first. Then it got ridiculous, with summer time evenings extending into 8pm and beyond. I recall a 7pm evening with the sun still out, and numerous hot 37+ degrees for days on end. We were happy to see it end in 1991.

I generally feel sorry for the parents who have young children. Trying to get their children to go to bed when the children can plainly see that it is still daylight outside. Just a complete sunset is all it takes to drop temperatures up to and over 10 degrees celsius in many regions. Sit on the verandah at sunset, and wait for the sun to set. Keep an eye on the temperature at sunset, and again when the sun is no longer visible.

If southeast Queensland wants to be on par with NSW and Victoria, should they at least try and start business hours earlier? That way, they can finish earlier, and then go down to the beach, like that quietly want. No point dragging in the majority of Queenslanders back into the 1980s again.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #22 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 7:50am

John Smith wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 4:56pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:51am:

That sounds all nice and informative, except that I didn't say anything about cows, dairy or otherwise ....I only mentioned curtains Cheesy Cheesy

off the two of us, only one idiot mentioned cows ........ now I'll give you two guesses as to which one.  Cool Cool

You and the cretins like you only have two argument and you already pulled the trigger on the first one, so I was preempting your next cretinous statement.

As we are all aware as a non-Queenslander, you are ignorant beyond comprehension and I am trying to help you become less so.

So when ever you crap on about this subject in particular you will look less of a dill as you now know that both of your statements are without merit.

Now scurry back under the fridge like a good little new south welshman

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 8:25am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 7:50am:
You and the cretins like you only have two argument and you already pulled the trigger on the first one,

actually, they're the arguments of the 'anti' daylight saving brigade .... try again

lucky I gave you two guesses, i knew you'd need it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #24 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 6:53pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 8:25am:
You and the cretins like you only have two argument and you already pulled the trigger on the first one,

actually, they're the arguments of the 'anti' daylight saving brigade .... try again

John Smith wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 4:56pm:
[quote author=bigol64 link=1475271791/17#17 date=1475286664][quote author=John_Smith link=1475271791/16#16 date=1475284376][quote author=bigol64 link=1475271791/14#14 date=1475281902]

Which northerners?

You know very little about QLD, absolutely nothing about North QLD ad now you are crapping on about what we say.

Good one fkkhead, you're an absolute champion.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #25 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 2:49pm

poo we're half way through summer and the SEQ DLS cretins are still grasping at straws. While North Queensland is forced to be a part of south east Queensland, they will NEVER get day light saving.

Yeah we get it, SEQ wants to be a part of NSW, just like they used to be, break up the state and off you go, numpties.  Smiley Smiley

Daylight saving is a fantastic initiative, Queensland's Acting Premier Jackie Trad says.

Ms Trad's remarks come after the almost-annual debate was reignited this week with an online survey showing about 84 per cent of people would support a daylight saving trial in Queensland.

Several Queensland councils have thrown their support behind the idea, with Brisbane deputy Mayor Adrian Schrinner jumping on board, tweeting: "Time to revisit this important lifestyle issue."

Cr Schrinner also tweeted: "This state gov has ordered 145 reviewed. How about a review into Daylight Saving? One more won't hurt. #ItsTime #daylightsaving".

A referendum on whether Queensland should introduce daylight saving was defeated at a 1992 referendum after a three-year trial.

Ms Trad said she understood there were some recently online polls, but the result was "resoundingly no" at the 1992 referendum.

"I know in 2010 there was an online survey as well, and more than 70,000 Queenslanders participated in that and almost 70 per cent of regional Queenslanders said no," she said.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #26 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 2:51pm

Only ever heard the pro-DLS mob say that poo.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #27 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 5:38am

Listening to the radio the other week. Commentators going on about whether the Cowboys played an hour before or after the rest of the country. Then went on to say "why don't they get with the rest of the country?".

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #28 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 6:56am

BigOl64 wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 2:51pm:

Only ever heard the pro-DLS mob say that poo.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #29 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 7:00am

bump

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print