Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Comin to a fancy university near you friends (Read 491 times)
Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Comin to a fancy university near you friends
Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:48pm

Them young folks have their safe spaces and such fer them homos and such, and fer the special snowflakes. I don't understand it friends. I thought that the universities and such was fer for the fancy folks to have discussions and such.

Anywho, them students at the university up here at the Gardens and such are finding out about it all right now friends. I know the computers and I've been on the Internet fer over two years now. I know it's important to git yer hands on them computers if yer studying fer them fancy degrees and such up at the Gardens, like them young folks tried to recently. But I know y'all young folks have them fancy computers that y'all can use the Radio Internet on. Y'all can just take them with y'all in a bag! Them new computers and such are so darn good y'all can carry them around and y'all don't even need to use them Internet cables and such. Just use the Radio Internet. So why are y'all taking them computers and such in the computer banks at yer fancy universities? Why not just take them with y'all in a bag and leave the computer banks and such to the other fine folks, the folks who need them more? I know, I know, it was the way we were made by our Creator and such. Bein all about every room fer everyone, instead of some rooms fer some and some fer others. But it aint right friends. Some folks need them computers more than y'all do.

Also friends, this leads me to another important topic fer y'all. I see y'all discussing the QUT case with the computer banks and such, and the fine indigenous folks who have a big ass special room for their kinds and such to use them computers, but y'all had better learn something real darn quick. If y'all want to use the Internet, y'all best learn some Good Christian Manners friends. Some of the comment I seen jus aint right. Speakin in the way y'all have - that aint right! It aint right!

Also friends, be careful with them comments and such. Use the Good Christian Manners. If y'all aint going to use the Good Christian Manners on the Internet, y'all best watch out fer them big ass Black Helicopters friends.

Y'all should use Good Christian Manners and such when addressing the black and the yellow man. That's what the Creator intended friend, so y'all should do it.

But I believe y'all friend. Sometimes as a young folk its hard to understand the ways of the Small World in Which We Live.

What I know is that my brothers and such - two of them did a tour with Kentucky Buckner on Okinawa itself - I was too young myself to do it friend. Poor ole Buckner copped a Jap shell, but my brothers survived friend. That's the Creator at work right there. My brothers lived to see another day, and they did. But they didn't have no safe spaces there, or here, or anywhere fer that matter. They came visited me here in Brisbane town about 20 years ago when this perlitical cerrectness and such was really takin hold here. I showed them all the nice lookin things in my new home, Brisbane Town, the greatest city in the world, and they liked it real good. 'Cept for one thing.

I'll never ferget what my brother Nate said. He took a look around at the dreadlocks and the pink hair colorins and such, and the folks all separated and such speaking their own languages and said: "I remember comin to Australia before heading to the islands for the real fight. I look around today and I see something I don't recognize" he said.

He said to me: "William. Take a look around at some of these folks. I killed what - 40 or 50 Japs - FOR THIS?"

World's gone topsy turvy friends. They even have the she-hes and such in the men's restrooms now.

God bless the fine folks like Nate and Kentucky Buckner, God bless the fine folks gettin their Fancy Degrees, and God bless Billy J. Jack.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Comin to a fancy university near you friends
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 10:27am

Billy Jack wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:48pm:
. I know the computers and I've been on the Internet fer over two years now

Boy doesnt this show, like a child whos just been introduced to candy, you can't control yourself, and dribble all over the place.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:03am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 10:27am:

Boy doesnt this show,

Billy Jack is one of the best writers and contributors on this board, you ignorant prick.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:12am

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:03am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 10:27am:

Boy doesnt this show,

Billy Jack is one of the best writers and contributors on this board, you ignorant prick.

He's actually one of the poorest. Its mostly rambling, with very little evidence. But he says things you seem to agree with, which is why you think he is one of the best.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:17am

I've enjoyed your insights and commentary as always, Billy Jack.

"Thank you" to your brother and his countrymen for having taken it to the Japs in whatever capacity they did during those grim times. 

I've often wondered what the oldies who fought in the war thought about the changes the new generations and the later fashions have brought with them.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:57am

Why stop with the japs.   We also pull the pins with the Germans, and the Italians as well.   And at the time, we were allies with the Chinese, including the communist.   Further back, we were at war with the Turks.  If you reject each and every enemy state the English ever going to war with, then you will be without any friends. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print