Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Haha Paul Kelly wants mass immigration we have won (Read 1335 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Haha Paul Kelly wants mass immigration we have won
Reply #15 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:47am

Emma wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:38am:
Emma wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:32am:
And I apologise for taking you to task Grappler.. I know you and I weren't there, BUT the indigenes of Australia are no different to any other 'group' in Australia in their failings. They after all just as human as you and I.
Truly? It will come down to how they stand up in the face of systemic abuse... and I wish them all the good in the world. Sad

I will reiterate that they are NO different to other people in our society. To suggest otherwise  ...?? is to ignore our own failings, AND THE FAILINGS  of other ethnic groups.

Unfortunately - it seems from the statistics that they are much worse in their failings.  Isn't it around 50% of DV deaths are Indigenous? That they abuse alcohol and drugs at a far higher rate than the rest of the community (I cannot tell a lie - I and a group of Whiteys FORCED that grog down that Abo's throat!)? That their level of incarceration is far out of touch with the rest of the community?  Followed closely by 'traditional' ethnic groups with 'honour killings' and stuff.... and a very long last .. trailing the back of the field by a country mile.... is your average Whitey, who is somehow held to the same standard and treated as badly as the real baddies deserve to be (can't discriminate in law...)?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:49am

Bed time - got a lot to do tomorrow and then drive 500 miles on Saturday to take clothes and stuff to the ex in hospital...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #17 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 4:01am

All the best with that Grappler.

Drive carefully..... Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #18 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 2:42pm

Emma wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:18am:
Are you talking about Billy Connolly?

Well, you won't see him again in anything new, because he has Alzheimers.

I thought he had something wrong with him over the years. And that was before he reached old age.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:41pm

The Great Genghis wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:10pm:
Haha!

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2016/09/panic-stations-hanson-dips-toe-loon-pond...

Paul Kelly will spread legs welcome us with open arms

Everyone listen to Paul Kelly

Haha we have the won!

The business elites and their useful idiots (eg Paul Kelly) have always been pro mass migration. So nothing new here.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #20 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 2:50am

Yeah, you can start with the First fleet, and go on from there. Australia is a microcosm of the world, and it doesn't look real good.  Sad

Nothing wrong with migrants. We wouldn't be the nation we are without them. Easy to forget that, when white Australians believe they have some special claim, or ownership. Really?? that is a myth. We are just like the rest of the world, and it is up to us to show how it CAN work, if there is the WILL to do so.

live every day

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print