Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Haha Paul Kelly wants mass immigration we have won (Read 1348 times)
The Great Genghis

Australian Politics

The Big Hut
Haha Paul Kelly wants mass immigration we have won
Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:10pm

Haha!

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2016/09/panic-stations-hanson-dips-toe-loon-pond...

Paul Kelly will spread legs welcome us with open arms

Everyone listen to Paul Kelly

Haha we have the won!

iamgenghis  
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Haha Paul Kelly wants mass immigration we have won
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:31pm

The Great Genghis wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:10pm:
Haha!

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2016/09/panic-stations-hanson-dips-toe-loon-pond...

Haha we have the won!

What have you won, yellow dog?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 5:53am

Haha!

Haha we have the won!

Paul Kelly the singer/songwriter?  I used to work with him... what does he have to do with immigration?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:04am

Ha ha Dr Sun Yet.
Honourable One, please to inform us, are all Chinese dishonest or is this limited to 200 million dogs engaged in production & distribution of counterfeit goods around the capitalist world.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:19am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 5:53am:
Haha!

Haha we have the won!

Paul Kelly the singer/songwriter?  I used to work with him... what does he have to do with immigration?

He did all the dumb things.

IBI

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:37pm

Is it not "We have the won"?

P.S. Haha!

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #6 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 1:09am

Haha!

Haha we have the won!

Paul Kelly stands up for the dignity of Aboriginal Australia.
He is one of our very best original songwriters and musicians, but his repertoire doesn't set well with rednecks.
The Dumb things reference is to his album as professor ratbaggy.

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #7 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 1:43am

Aboriginal Australia needs to take responsibility for it's self, not expect politically correct platitudes.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 2:40am

Gordon wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:19am:
Haha!

Haha we have the won!

He did all the dumb things.

He sure did - but at heart he was a very giving guy....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 2:42am

Emma wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 1:09am:
Haha!

Haha we have the won!

Paul Kelly stands up for the dignity of Aboriginal Australia.
He is one of our very best original songwriters and musicians, but his repertoire doesn't set well with rednecks.
The Dumb things reference is to his album as professor ratbaggy.

I stand for the dignity of Australian Aborigines - when they play up they are failing themselves.... it's not me that pushed them into that fight, DV unto death, theft, single motherhood, absent fatherhood.... I wasn't even there....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 2:48am

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:37pm:
Is it not "We have the won"?

P.S. Haha!

That's a kind of Adam Goodes spear chucker thing..... when The Slopes have 'the won' they are claiming that they now hold the high ground, but we all know better.  All those agencies set up to ensure their 'equality' are a 'wink-nudge' to their natural inferiority.......

The chicks can be good value though, but those little Asian guys with the small penises and the big chips.... would you like fries with that?... are and can be a pain in the ass... the dog end in your beer can, the stone in your left shoe..... the snowdrift on your motorway... the snake in your grass.... but most of all baby, they're the pain in your ass.....you know the Billy Connelly lines...

Short asshole syndrome is definitely passe` these days.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #11 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:18am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 2:48am:
you know the Billy Connelly lines...

Are you talking about Billy Connolly?

Well, you won't see him again in anything new, because he has Alzheimers.. long live Billy,  and why do you disparage Paul Kelly?  He has every right to attempt to raise our consciousness about the inherent value in the aboriginal peoples of Australia. They should not be despised, they are human beings who have had their longtime home invaded by barbarian English who had no understanding of the rights of the 'other'.

Sad I am that it appears you consider them the same way as the invaders. Haven't learnt much eh?

Try reversing the circumstances and see how you'd like it. Here we are in 2016.

live every day

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:31am

Emma wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:18am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 2:48am:
you know the Billy Connelly lines...

Are you talking about Billy Connolly?

Well, you won't see him again in anything new, because he has Alzheimers.. long live Billy,  and why do you disparage Paul Kelly?  He has every right to attempt to raise our consciousness about the inherent value in the aboriginal peoples of Australia. They should not be despised, they are human beings who have had their longtime home invaded by barbarian English who had no understanding of the rights of the 'other'.

Sad I am that it appears you consider them the same way as the invaders. Haven't learnt much eh?

Try reversing the circumstances and see how you'd like it. Here we are in 2016.

Where did I disparage Paul Kelly?  I know all about his drug problems and his breakup with his lovely lady - the source of 'To Her Door'...

Aborigines would raise the consciousness of all Other Australians (sic) by behaving properly and not acting as if they are Entitled to behave like criminals just to get back at Whitey and because they view it as some form of right.

If they could come to the table, and place solid information on it that they did not behave like a society in stress, and seek to breed polygamously at any opportunity, beat each other and others without reason, and proclaim stridently that they have been robbed at every turn when it is they who are doing the robbing as some form of 'right' and of vengeance against Whitey and Captain Cook - they might have a case.

Let's see some improvement in the Indigenous rate of DV death, crime and other out of social behaviour.....

Any reasonable person who's lived in a country town will tell you that... and I've lived in a few and have never done one thing to any Aboriginal....

Wasn't me that stole my binoculars from under my car seat in a town where it was felt to be safe to not lock your car in the main street - it was a (White) friend's 75% Aboriginal grand-son.... funny that.

Wasn't me who came, night after night, to break the windows and doors on the Golf Club where I used to work - and then - being clearly shown on camera - was not prosecuted due to 'racial issues'.

Where does this 'sense of entitlement' really lie?  I have the right to breathe as well, you know - and I pay rent to nobody since I, and many generations of my families, have EARNED their way by hard work and diligence - not by theft and violence and abuse of other's right to go about their own business in peace.

Let's get this straight here and now.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #13 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:32am

And I apologise for taking you to task Grappler.. I know you and I weren't there, BUT the indigenes of Australia are no different to any other 'group' in Australia in their failings. They after all just as human as you and I.

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 2:42am:
I stand for the dignity of Australian Aborigines - when they play up they are failing themselves.... it's not me that pushed them into that fight, DV unto death, theft, single motherhood, absent fatherhood.... I wasn't even there....

They just get unfairly singled out because they are, traditionally, the weak. In our society that means they get kicked when they are down. Sad. The efforts of agencies, both govt and NGO's, are facing a task of undoing what can't be undone. Truly? It will come down to how they stand up in the face of systemic abuse... and I wish them all the good in the world. Sad

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #14 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:38am

Emma wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:32am:
And I apologise for taking you to task Grappler.. I know you and I weren't there, BUT the indigenes of Australia are no different to any other 'group' in Australia in their failings. They after all just as human as you and I.
Truly? It will come down to how they stand up in the face of systemic abuse... and I wish them all the good in the world. Sad

I will reiterate that they are NO different to other people in our society. To suggest otherwise  ...?? is to ignore our own failings, AND THE FAILINGS  of other ethnic groups.

live every day

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print