Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
It's back. See you later fellow-Members ... (Read 4914 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: It's back. See you later fellow-Members ...
Reply #60 - Sep 28th, 2016 at 7:14pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 9:32am:
John Smith wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 9:06am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:53am:
You're one of the best here despite those voices in your head telling you to vote Greens, or whatever.

we both know I'm your favourite Herb  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Voices in my Pants never order me to start thinking about you or the other guys here, Johnno, so you can keep a-knockin' at ma door, buddy, but you ain't comin' in.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

voices in your pants?

thems' not voices Herb, thats the sound of starvation Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #61 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 7:49am

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 3:38pm:
cods wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 3:03pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 2:56pm:
They are spending 160,000,000 dollars on a plebiscite about the sanctity of anal sex between males while there is still no cure for migraines.

Turnbull and the entire Liberal Party should be sacked and replaced by a whole new set of people who understand the concept of priorities.

I agree its been a shocker for many many years....something will come up you will see.. this amazing stemcell treatment they are doing for so many awful illness's .. its gotta happen..

dont give up matey.. I hope it isnt a prolonged one and its lovely and quiet where you are..

You're a very sweet lady, codsey - you're one of the best.

It's taken the Endone 1.5 hours to ease the pain a little, but unfortunately Endone is so addictive that I don't dare take another one when the pain starts to return.

No worries.

Those Endones are highy addictive and I got handed two ‘sheets’ of them when discharged from hospital after my hip replacement operation. . .one night after I had not taken any for a few days I woke up wanting to take another one. Two hours later I got up and took two Panadol Osteo, went back to sleep and never thought about Endones again. Reckon I must have been close to addiction but resisted.

Next day I returned one whole sheet of Endones and one left on the second sheet. Not recounting this experience to bignote myself but to show just how addictive the Endones are and how hospitals seem to make becoming addicted pretty damn easy!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #62 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 7:50am

That was the only time Panadol Osteo ‘worked’ for me.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 2:15pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 7:49am:
Those Endones are highy addictive and I got handed two ‘sheets’ of them when discharged from hospital after my hip replacement operation. . .one night after I had not taken any for a few days I woke up wanting to take another one. Two hours later I got up and took two Panadol Osteo, went back to sleep and never thought about Endones again. Reckon I must have been close to addiction but resisted.

Next day I returned one whole sheet of Endones and one left on the second sheet. Not recounting this experience to bignote myself but to show just how addictive the Endones are and how hospitals seem to make becoming addicted pretty damn easy!

My sincere congratulations.

I have almost a commercial quantity in store here from when my brother was dying of cancer. I'm very careful to take only one when I've got some serious pain as from kidney stones or a whopper of a migraine.

I'm keeping the supply I have here for when I need to self-euthanase because of the onset of a degenerative disease like Alzheimer's, or simply because of cancer. They will be my ticket out of here, and I won't be doing what I did last time which was to take a whole lot at one time which made me vomit the whole lot out again.

Smiley

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 2:22pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
nd I won't be doing what I did last time which was to take a whole lot at one time which made me vomit the whole lot out again.

seek help.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #65 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 3:32pm

Hope you have them stored in the fridge to extend their life? Barbiturates make a better suicide option, washed down with whiskey.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #66 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 3:44pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 3:32pm:
Hope you have them stored in the fridge to extend their life? Barbiturates make a better suicide option, washed down with whiskey.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 5:31pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 2:22pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
nd I won't be doing what I did last time which was to take a whole lot at one time which made me vomit the whole lot out again.

seek help.

Stupidly, I did - much to my later embarrassment when they were pumping out my stomach at the local hospital. This was 50 years ago before I discovered 'The Aquascoot Handbook on Self-Realisation for Dummies'Tongue
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2016 at 5:39pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 5:38pm

Thanks for the tip-off, but ultimately if the need arrives I'll be using Dignitas in Switzerland : Cost $8,000, not including air-travel.

I also have packets of Codalgin Forte.

Needless to say, Nembutal is the suicide drug-of-choice, but was banned in Australia some years ago.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #69 - Oct 16th, 2016 at 9:28am

Neferti wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 3:44pm:

Wow, Naffy quoted my post. So bloody what.

If something like Alzheimer's or incurable cancer happened to me I would be looking for a way out too.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Oct 16th, 2016 at 9:36am

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 16th, 2016 at 9:28am:

If something like Alzheimer's or incurable cancer happened to me I would be looking for a way out too.

Exactly.

I was a personal witness to weeks and months of my brother going through a totally unnecessary hell as he slowly disintegrated to his final end.

If I had had a gun I would have shot him weeks before his final demise - and taken the consequences.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Oct 16th, 2016 at 11:09am

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 7:49am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 3:38pm:
cods wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 3:03pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 2:56pm:
They are spending 160,000,000 dollars on a plebiscite about the sanctity of anal sex between males while there is still no cure for migraines.

Turnbull and the entire Liberal Party should be sacked and replaced by a whole new set of people who understand the concept of priorities.

I agree its been a shocker for many many years....something will come up you will see.. this amazing stemcell treatment they are doing for so many awful illness's .. its gotta happen..

dont give up matey.. I hope it isnt a prolonged one and its lovely and quiet where you are..

You're a very sweet lady, codsey - you're one of the best.

It's taken the Endone 1.5 hours to ease the pain a little, but unfortunately Endone is so addictive that I don't dare take another one when the pain starts to return.

No worries.

Hillbilly heroin, worth up to $50 a tab on the street.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #72 - Oct 18th, 2016 at 11:06am

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 16th, 2016 at 9:36am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 16th, 2016 at 9:28am:

Exactly.

I was a personal witness to weeks and months of my brother going through a totally unnecessary hell as he slowly disintegrated to his final end.

If I had had a gun I would have shot him weeks before his final demise - and taken the consequences.

My Dad, 3 nights before he died called out that he hadn’t had his painkillers yet. I knew he had but gave him another dose anyway. What did it matter? He had his last night of peaceful sleep and if it had pushed him over the edge I was comfortable with that.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #73 - Oct 18th, 2016 at 11:09am

Here you go, Herbert, dunno how accurate but:

Quote:
Turmeric Australia
‏@turmeric_aus

Great news for those who suffer from #migraine #headaches - #magnesium can help to alleviate discomfort. http://buff.ly/2dHjTJ4

http://buff.ly/2dHjTJ4

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #74 - Oct 18th, 2016 at 11:20am

Pain is your body's way of telling you you're still alive.... I recommend a stress free environment and walks in the salt air....

Is it possible you have blocked sinuses?  City living can do that to you... and it feels like migraine right at the front of your head, makes you feel sleepy and sometimes dizzy.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print