Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Well that's blown Jim Carrey's career for good. (Read 3674 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Well that's blown Jim Carrey's career for good.
Reply #30 - Sep 28th, 2016 at 9:06pm

Black Orchid wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:58pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:49pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:39pm:
I remember when one of my kids came home from school and told me they spent a whole period putting condoms on a cucumber.  It was year 7 I think.

Lebanese cucumber?

I hope so   Shocked

But they were only small kids.

Cut-down Spring Onions would have been more appropriate.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 3:59am

you may want to look at this story in light of the Brad Pitt tale:  within hours of announcing the divorce, Pitt was painted as a cheater, a drunk, a drug addict, a child-beater and screwing some other man's wife.

and Jolie doesn’t want him to have custody of the children.

a coincidence right?

within 2 days Pitt becomes an abusive drunk because in the light of day, husband-stealing Jolie suddenly didn't look so good. of course, no lawyers were involved.

happens to millions of men every year. but Pitt happens to have millions of his own and so can fight back. the average man, not so much ... maybe he will get to the kids after all ...

wife leaves loser husband for a very successful man but is later jilted by the new lover. happens every day. humiliated wife commits suicide. not an uncommon story.

but this time the other man happens to be a world-famous Hollywood actor. and the humiliated loser husband is now a vengeful one with dollar signs in his eyes. of course, no lawyers are involved ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:04am

Quite right, AiA.

The stacks of Women's Magazines on the Newsagents' racks all over the Western world would be shooting their business in the foot if they were to take up the cause of these dumped husbands instead of supporting these Little Miss Perfect vindictive bitches who change mates like rutting deer in season.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 10:00am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/jim-carreys-alleged-tasteless-texts-to-ex-are-released/news-story/1f2ead4c97082a04bdaf1de9913ea04b

THE estranged husband of Jim Carrey’s late girlfriend, who is suing the comedian over her death, has released text messages in which Carrey purportedly makes tasteless comments about his penis while discussing recently deceased family members at Christmas time.

“Jim Carrey’s public persona is a fraud,” the woman’s husband, Mark Burton, said in a statement Thursday.

“In reality he is a guy who texts about his c**k in the same breath as deceased loved ones at Christmas,” Burton says.

do you guys think this lass killed herself to spite Jim?..... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 11:25am

cods wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 10:00am:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/jim-carreys-alleged-tasteless-texts-to-ex-are-released/news-story/1f2ead4c97082a04bdaf1de9913ea04b

THE estranged husband of Jim Carrey’s late girlfriend, who is suing the comedian over her death, has released text messages in which Carrey purportedly makes tasteless comments about his penis while discussing recently deceased family members at Christmas time.

“Jim Carrey’s public persona is a fraud,” the woman’s husband, Mark Burton, said in a statement Thursday.

“In reality he is a guy who texts about his c**k in the same breath as deceased loved ones at Christmas,” Burton says.

I would have to see Carrey's comments in their entire context before passing judgment.

As for his public persona being a fraud ... well, dur. He's a performer of stage, screen, and media interviews. Some of the most 'admired' actors have been absolute bastards in real life ... Marlon Brando, W.C.Fields, Danny Kaye, Donald Sutherland, and the rest.

God knows why she killed herself, codsey, but suicide is often the result of tunnel-vision about a particular upsetting issue.

All those brawny farmers in Australia who commit suicide do so because they can't imagine life being worthwhile off the farm.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 4:11pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 11:25am:
cods wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 10:00am:

I would have to see Carrey's comments in their entire context before passing judgment.

As for his public persona being a fraud ... well, dur. He's a performer of stage, screen, and media interviews. Some of the most 'admired' actors have been absolute bastards in real life ... Marlon Brando, W.C.Fields, Danny Kaye, Donald Sutherland, and the rest.

God knows why she killed herself, codsey, but suicide is often the result of tunnel-vision about a particular upsetting issue.

All those brawny farmers in Australia who commit suicide do so because they can't imagine life being worthwhile off the farm.

maybe 3 STDs that her hero wouldnt acknowledge maybe....as a young women her life she said was ruined...

how would you feel if your daughter was treated like that???>...

I would think having a disease in America would be very very expensive as well as a social hazzard....silly girl loved him and thought he loved her...

happens a lot.

if it wasnt for her ex no one would know ab out Jim would they?.......

then of course we have Charlie Sheen.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 5:41pm

cods wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 4:11pm:
maybe 3 STDs that her hero wouldnt acknowledge maybe....as a young women her life she said was ruined...

I would think having a disease in America would be very very expensive as well as a social hazzard....silly girl loved him and thought he loved her...

happens a lot.

Jim Carrey's not everybody's cup of tea, but at least a couple of his films made me laugh. I'll be interested to see how this turns out in court. It's odd that none of her family seems to be supporting the ex- in his bid to expose Carrey as a love-rat with 3 nasty diseases from his bed-hopping.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 5:48pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 5:41pm:
cods wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 4:11pm:

happens a lot.

Jim Carrey's not everybody's cup of tea, but at least a couple of his films made me laugh. I'll be interested to see how this turns out in court. It's odd that none of her family seems to be supporting the ex- in his bid to expose Carrey as a love-rat with 3 nasty diseases from his bed-hopping.

he may have already bought them off.....he was a pall bearer for gods sakes....I cant believe they didnt know how he treated her...

I have to say hes never made me laugh....being rude and making silly faces doesnt make me laugh.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 5:54pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:04am:
Quite right, AiA.

The stacks of Women's Magazines on the Newsagents' racks all over the Western world would be shooting their business in the foot if they were to take up the cause of these dumped husbands instead of supporting these Little Miss Perfect vindictive bitches who change mates like rutting deer in season.

They both should have been more responsible & used a condom.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 6:18pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 5:54pm:
Quite right, AiA.

She should have been taking The Pill from the very start, except she probably was hoping to trap him with a baby - his.

As for him, if he knew he was a walking venereal disease silo and still didn't wear a condom, then he should be sent to the slammer for a very long time indeed ... preferably to Block 'A' where the boys are AIDs carriers and enjoy their communal shower times together.
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2016 at 8:53pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 6:22pm

cods wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 5:48pm:
I have to say hes never made me laugh....being rude and making silly faces doesnt make me laugh.

Did you see his fart jokes with the cigarette lighter, codsey? Rude and disgusting ... I nearly walked out of the cinema except I hadn't yet finished my popcorn.  Cool

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #41 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 6:25pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 6:18pm:
Quite right, AiA.

She should have been taking The Pill from the very start, except she probably was hoping to trap him with a baby - his.

As for him, if he knew he was a walking venereal disease silo and still didn't wear a condom, then he should be sent to the slammer for a very long time indeed ... preferably to Block 'A' where the boys are AIDs carriers and enjoy their communal shower time together.

If he knew he should be hanged.

Hang em high.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 7:44pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 6:25pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 6:18pm:
Quite right, AiA.

As for him, if he knew he was a walking venereal disease silo and still didn't wear a condom, then he should be sent to the slammer for a very long time indeed ... preferably to Block 'A' where the boys are AIDs carriers and enjoy their communal shower time together.

If he knew he should be hanged.

Hang em high.

why shouldnt he be in JAIL.. as fr as I know Charlie Sheen could be in a lot of trouble if anyone complains .....

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #43 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 7:51pm

cods wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 7:44pm:
why shouldnt he be in JAIL.. as fr as I know Charlie Sheen could be in a lot of trouble if anyone complains .....

They should both be hanged - side by side in public.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 10:28pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 6:22pm:
cods wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 5:48pm:

Did you see his fart jokes with the cigarette lighter, codsey? Rude and disgusting ... I nearly walked out of the cinema except I hadn't yet finished my popcorn.  Cool

some women are sexually aroused by farts Herb and will ask for a face fart at point blank range ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print