Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hillary now going extreme radicalism (Read 530 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Hillary now going extreme radicalism
Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:43am

Byron York (Washington Examiner) first reported, earlier this week, Clinton’s campaign indicated that she believes the world has a global right to immigrate to the United States—a position that essentially dissolves the United States’ status as a sovereign nation.
York explained that on Monday, Donald Trump delivered a speech in which he declared, “We want people to come into our country, but they have to come in legally, through a process. … No one has a right to immigrate to this country.”

As John Hinderaker (Political blogger) noted, such a statement should be understood as a truism. However, via Twitter, Clinton’s campaign responded directly to Trump’s statement and indicated that she “disagreed” with it:

"No one has the right to immigrate to this country." —Donald Trump during his rally in Florida today

We disagree. http://hrc.io/2d3ulcQ

Senator Jeff Sessions explained that with this tweet, “Hillary Clinton’s campaign revealed the true extent of her radical views on immigration—which apparently are that anyone has the right to demand entry into the United States.”
“In a telling admission, Hillary Clinton’s campaign indicated it disagrees with the fundamental premise the world does not have a right to immigrate to the United States,” Sessions wrote in a Friday statement.

“Hillary Clinton’s policies are as radical as they are unprecedented,” Sessions explained. “We must restore legality to our immigration system to ensure it serves the interests of all Americans, including lawful immigrants. This election may be our last chance to do so.”

Sessions warned that Clinton’s “radical position, if enacted into policy, would result in an unmitigated fiscal disaster for the American people.”

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Re: Hillary now going extreme radicalism
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:43am

Losing the plot Hillary, not just eye focus.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:45am

And you're losing your mind, spammer.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:47am

It's in black & white my dear.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:48am

Your boring, predictable post?

I guess they are.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:49am

George Soros must have taken out a mortgage on the Clintons.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:10pm

Can candidates be impeached for attempted treason?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #7 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:03pm

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #8 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:07pm

immigration—which apparently are that anyone has the right to demand entry into the United States.”

Hilary didn't say that - An extreme right wing rag with no political credability said it.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:16pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:07pm:
immigration—which apparently are that anyone has the right to demand entry into the United States.”

Hilary didn't say that - An extreme right wing rag with no political credability said it. 

Quote:
"No one has the right to immigrate to this country." —Donald Trump during his rally in Florida today. We disagree.

https://twitter.com/HillaryforOH/status/778008382548553728

Which says, Hillary thinks EVERYONE has the RIGHT to flood to the USA.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #10 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:26pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:07pm:
Hilary didn't say that - An extreme right wing rag with no political credibility said it. 

How Boey interprets reality:

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 4:06pm

Marla is at her best in expressing her most stinging critiques when she draws on her ABC Book of Animals, which she has cherished since childhood.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print