Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Barnaby Joyce - YOUR Deputy PM (Read 1475 times)
Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Barnaby Joyce - YOUR Deputy PM
Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:04am

Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce has been handed a life ban from Mooseheads Pub & Nightclub in Canberra after refusing to leave the venue upon being asked by several security guards.

It is believed that at around 11:55pm last night, the 49-year-old former accountant was given his third and last warning for public nuisance, after dropping his pants and boot-scooting to the iconic Daddy Cool rum anthem ‘Eagle Rock’.

Venue manager, Hugo Van Arkel said Mr Joyce’s first warning came after he was seen drinking Bundaberg Rum and Pepsi out of his own RM Williams Craftman.

“He was walking around the place with one shoe on, making his staffers order him some more ‘sugarcane champagne’ – I didn’t know who it was at first,” said the hospitality professional.

“I initially thought he was one of the footy coaches from the West Belconnen Warriors who might have been still partying after Robert Roberts’ amazing grand final win”

“That was until I got close enough to see that red tint and the scars on his face. bugger me, he was going full bore.”

Mr Joyce’s second warning came after he demanded that the venues resident disc jockey, DJ Dawson, play some “buggerin’ Chisel”.

The Deputy Prime Minister made it clear that he had been very underwhelmed by Jimmy Barnes’ performance on Q&A earlier in the evening.

“Play some Flame Trees Godammit!” he shouted.

“I haven’t had a drink in a month – Now i’m all healed up and I wanna hear some buggerin’ Chisel!”

After promising he would behave, the third and final warning came after the band began playing ‘Eagle Rock’.

Barnaby Joyce was seen shimmying with his moleskin trousers around his ankles, while demanding his more timid staffers and National party colleagues join him.

“Get ’em off, Gerard!” he shouted at his media advisor and former Herald Sun writer, Gerard McManus.

“All of youse! Get your eagle out for Eagle Rock!”

Dropping your pants for Eagle Rock has been a peculiar tradition practiced among Western Queenslanders for several decades.

The tradition being, whenever the iconic Australian rock song is played at an event or a public bar, those present (particularly the males) congregate together on the dance floor where they unstrap their belts and hobble around singing the song with their trousers around their ankles. Bushies have been known to request the song in bars while travelling abroad for the purpose of locating fellow countrymen.

Unfortunately, this tradition isn’t much practiced in the three story regional nightclub of Mooseheads, and the Deputy Prime Minister was promptly asked to leave the venue. He refused.

After a thirty minute physical confrontation which turned into a ‘game of tiggy’ between Joyce and up to eight security guards, the second most powerful man in the country was eventually restrained and barrel thrown out of the venue.

Shortly after, the 49-year-old Minister For New England was heard inviting several Samoan bouncers to ‘have a go’ on the street outside the The Academy – where he was also denied entry.

He was later seen ordering a large Zinger Burger and Mountain Dew from the Manuka 24-hour KFC.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/barnaby-joyce-thrown-out-of-moosehe...
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:13am by Vic »  

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Barnaby Joyce - YOUR Deputy PM
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:01am

Why is it I just can't stand the fellow?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:22am

This is a wind up ?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:52am

I liked the part where they used his head to open door  Smiley

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:58am

Nah - this was a Labor stooge from one of them corrupt Unions posing as Barnyard Joyce so as to discredit the Liberals... an effort not worth the time since they do such a wonderful job on their own..................

I await Ju-Liar coming in and saying how Shortie was floored and humiliated in the House over Joyce making a fool of himself and Malcolm rode all over him and his petty party due to their shenanigans..... then Aqua can tell us the means the alpha stallion Mallion stands head and shoulders above the beta pack or herd..... and an alpha stallion does not listen to security guards and other beta types but holds his path...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 8:44am

I never could understand why anyone would vote for him

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 9:54am

Joyce showed what a  dickhead he was the way he (mis) handled the Pistol and Boo saga with Johnny Depp.

It rated as his most cringe worthy performance until now.

This bloke is running the Country with Turnbull O/S....bloody hell!!!!!

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #7 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 9:57am

Sounds to far fetched to be true , quite amusing if it is though

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:30am

And quite frankly I can't stand that Derryn Hinch fellow either.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #9 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:40am

Its time wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:22am:
This is a wind up ?

Ya think?

Who ever wrote this is a funny prick.  Grin Grin

To all you outraged lefties foaming at the britches, it is a parody, it is not real; so calm the fkk down.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #10 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:58am

I thought this was going to be a beet up but apparently it is true.

Lucky for his profile, people get to spend the night in lockup for less than this.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #11 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:02am

John Smith wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 8:44am:
I never could understand why anyone would vote for him

Tony Abbott was PM - anything is possible when you consider that.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #12 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:05am

BigOl64 wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:40am:
This is a wind up ?

Ya think?

To all you outraged lefties foaming at the britches, it is a parody, it is not real; so calm the fkk down.

Good laugh , he moves up a notch In my book if that performance is legit , drinking out of your own boot  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:35am

who were they exactly? It seems to me the only one foaming at the britches is you. Apart from some generic comments about what a d1ck Barnacles is, I don't see anyone commenting on the actual story.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 2:04am

This is a wind up ?

Ya think?

I like his doing a Hookesy with eight bouncers.... more semi-literate furruners with a licence?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print