Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HIllary knows she will lose and is panicing (Read 544 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

HIllary knows she will lose and is panicing
Sep 24th, 2016 at 9:48pm

1/ Policy changes on the run ............

Quote:
Hillary Clinton has just drastically raised her planned estate-tax rates – and it's a gift to her GOP rival, Donald Trump.

Clinton's campaign just issued a press release calling for a whopping new top rate of 65 percent on the richest estates and 50 percent or 55 percent on smaller estates. Clinton had previously been backing a top rate of 45 percent, so this is a major shift.

Why would she do such a thing just 47 days before the election?

It's a clear sign that she's trying to rally her party's growing progressive base by chasing that Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren train as it pulls out of the station.

She did successfully rally a base — but it was Trump's base rallying against such a ridiculous idea!

Such a massive estate-tax hike would wreak havoc among many small and medium-sized business owners who don't have the means or don't qualify for the many loopholes available to the richest Americans. But Clinton is clearly not interested in ...........

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/22/boom-clinton-just-threw-trump-a-softball-with-her...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: HIllary knows she will lose and is panicing
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:33am

What the hell is "panicing?"

Anyway, I call shenanigans on that article. Hillary's campaign has ass kissed more wealthy donors than “grassroots” fundraising ones. In the month of August alone she spent more time at private fundraisers in order to secure the financial backing of the America's financial elite whom she seeks to represent in the White House - something that your white trash "news" sites seem to overlook.

Then add in the super PACs which have already raised over $1 billion this election cycle upon which Clinton holds a significant advantage on super PACs aligned with her campaign.  Mega hedge fund manager S. Donald Sussman is a Democratic “mega-donor,” who gave more than $23 million to Clinton-aligned organizations. He is the largest donor to Priorities USA Action, which USA Today called “the best-funded super PAC of the 2016 election.”

Then add in Clinton’s near-unanimous support from the military-intelligence apparatus which includes several right-wing figures associated with the Rethuglicon Party and several Rethuglicaon millionaires who have all publicly stated that they would not support Trump much less piss on that atrocity he wears on his head if it was on fire.

The oligarchs of America decide this election (they already have), not you, not me and certainly not your lame white trash news hit pieces.
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:55am by Marla »  

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:46am

Clinton is one of the worst kinds of politicians: those who are capable of turning 90 degrees on policy message to suit the minute by minute taste of the audience.
A prime example is nuclear power. She has switched from being pro to anti nuclear no less than nine times in the last nine years.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:53am

How could you vote for Hillary when you don't actually know who she is or what she stands for.

She is a professional chameleon changing colour to suit which ever audience she is sliming at any given time.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 8:57am

Marla wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:33am:
What the hell is "panicing?"

Anyway, I call shenanigans on that article. Hillary's campaign has ass kissed more wealthy donors than “grassroots” fundraising ones. In the month of August alone she spent more time at private fundraisers in order to secure the financial backing of the America's financial elite whom she seeks to represent in the White House - something that your white trash "news" sites seem to overlook.

Then add in the super PACs which have already raised over $1 billion this election cycle upon which Clinton holds a significant advantage on super PACs aligned with her campaign.  Mega hedge fund manager S. Donald Sussman is a Democratic “mega-donor,” who gave more than $23 million to Clinton-aligned organizations. He is the largest donor to Priorities USA Action, which USA Today called “the best-funded super PAC of the 2016 election.”

Then add in Clinton’s near-unanimous support from the military-intelligence apparatus which includes several right-wing figures associated with the Rethuglicon Party and several Rethuglicaon millionaires who have all publicly stated that they would not support Trump much less piss on that atrocity he wears on his head if it was on fire.

The oligarchs of America decide this election (they already have), not you, not me and certainly not your lame white trash news hit pieces.

This is panicing

To go on anywhere like this is a full blown panic.
7 million views now

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 9:20am

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:33am

bogarde73 wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:46am:
Clinton is one of the worst kinds of politicians: those who are capable of turning 90 degrees on policy message to suit the minute by minute taste of the audience.
A prime example is nuclear power. She has switched from being pro to anti nuclear no less than nine times in the last nine years.

Yeah, it's not like Grumpy Trumpy ever changes on issues...and back again.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #7 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:35am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 8:57am:
This is panicing

No, that is not funny.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print