Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Truth about Welfare in Australia (Read 385 times)
Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Truth about Welfare in Australia
Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:00pm

Friends it makes me sad to see y'all gittin all uppity and such on yer neighbors out there in yer ghetto ass suburbs and such.

I have been speaking on this ever since being on the Internet, two years ago, can y'all believe it? And I see y'all are beginning to agree on what I have to observe as a man who has lived many years on this Planet.

Them folks out there in the ghetto ass suburbs and such near and afar the CBD like Paddington, Morayfield, New Farm, Logan, South Brisbane, Ascot, Inala, Hamilton and such are addicted to the welfare friends.

Here's why friends.

Y'alls gots them big ass Gubment Jerbs Programs called the Public Service. Then y'alls got the Negative Gearing, which is also welfare but smaller. The Gubment Jerbs Program is much bigger friend. Then y'alls got them family and child benefits welfare and such fer them moms and such out there in them ghetto ass suburbs of Clayfield and such. All them benefits like them CGT Exemptions Welfare is big ass welfare too friends, like them folks with their million dollars homes gittin the Welfare Pensions too. That's big ass welfare loungerats also.

That's the big ass problem right there friend. Welfare folks keep voting in them the gubments who give them big ass welfare. Maybe y'all think its good, but around the CBD in the cafe chit chat I can see y'all think its good.

River City is Welfare City. The City of Brisbane friends.

That's the truth right there friends.

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Re: Truth about Welfare in Australia
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:06pm

I know the truth hurts friends.

It makes me sad y'all welfare folks are too embarrassed and such by it all.

Take care friends.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 6:42am

Billy Jack done tell the truth, pilgrims.

The thing about our UK-style Welfare State is how wide the umbrella canopy is. Just about everybody is a beneficiary of some sort of government-financed crutch.

I'm not exempting myself here, so don't think I'm sitting on a high horse looking down my nose at y'all good people.

I've gobbled up an incredible amount of welfare largess just in the past 3 years alone.

1) Colonoscopy
2) Heart valve replacement
3) Haemorrhoids operation
4) Several kidney-stone removals
5) Glaucoma treatments
6) etc ..

And I'm a permanent patient of daily eye-drops that cost me only $6 whereas non-Concession holders would have to pay $48 a month for just one of these small 5.0 mg/mL bottles.

Where I question the nation's Welfare Bill is when it extends to rich people living in mansions on the North Shore ... and why in God's name the taxpayer should have to finance their neighbours having babies and children.

I'm sick of seeing Kombi Vans here in Sydney that are packed full with a dozen small children peering out the side-windows while the usual Pacific Islander or Muslim parents are in the front seats.

With some of these Third Worlders having large families is a cottage industry for pulling more income out of the welfare piggy-bank.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:31am

Friend, you forgot that big ol' superannuation subsidy what is now settin' to out-strip that there Pension bill.. that's a big ass welfare right there, friend, an' you can add to it them continent sized handouts to them high flyin' politicians an' their friends too....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:49am

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:59am

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 6:42am:
Billy Jack done tell the truth, pilgrims.

The thing about our UK-style Welfare State is how wide the umbrella canopy is. Just about everybody is a beneficiary of some sort of government-financed crutch.

I'm not exempting myself here, so don't think I'm sitting on a high horse looking down my nose at y'all good people.

I've gobbled up an incredible amount of welfare largess just in the past 3 years alone.

1) Colonoscopy
2) Heart valve replacement
3) Haemorrhoids operation
4) Several kidney-stone removals
5) Glaucoma treatments
6) etc ..

And I'm a permanent patient of daily eye-drops that cost me only $6 whereas non-Concession holders would have to pay $48 a month for just one of these small 5.0 mg/mL bottles.

Where I question the nation's Welfare Bill is when it extends to rich people living in mansions on the North Shore ... and why in God's name the taxpayer should have to finance their neighbours having babies and children.

I'm sick of seeing Kombi Vans here in Sydney that are packed full with a dozen small children peering out the side-windows while the usual Pacific Islander or Muslim parents are in the front seats.

With some of these Third Worlders having large families is a cottage industry for pulling more income out of the welfare piggy-bank.

You wanna take you place in the welfare state?

IP Logged

WJV

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:13pm

HA!

Middle class welfare in Australia is ridiculous. Why do middle class people need any welfare at all? Why do primary producers need so much welfare from the government? And why does the state spend so much on corporate welfare?

Unemployment is at 5.5% and it is a massive problem apparently. The way to repair the budget is to attack all of these dole bludgers. Thats the ticket. Metadata is what we need. And a New Zealand style welfare system that reduces the amount of dole bludgers by increasing the amount of homeless and criminals. The unemployed cant afford a vehicle or rego or rent or heating or a healthy diet - so the solution is to make them even poorer to increase their desperation so they will work harder at finding a job. Apparently dole bludgers will not pick fruit or build caravans - its in the news. Yet if you look the backpackers are still taking all of the fruit picking jobs - and this caravan place found someone to drop off pamphlets looking for people to work for them but could not find workers? They looked for workers in every place apart from the job network provider that has thousands of unemployed on their books that must take any employment that they are suited for? And if you read the article most of the jobs are not unskilled jobs, but these people dont seem to pay well - but they will take anyone. People just dont want to work - because they are dole bludgers. The big problem is dole bludgers - not middle class welfare. The unemployment rate is 5.6% and all of those people are dole bludgers. What we need to do is club them. This is what the public wants.

The way to motivate dole bludgers is to call them lazy and stupid. And to club them. That is what they respond to.

There is four years to do it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print