Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
He's quite right of course about being 'kaffir' (Read 1247 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

He's quite right of course about being 'kaffir'
Sep 24th, 2016 at 9:29am

"A far-right anti-Islam leader has come under fire for attempting to 'school' a Muslim lawyer on the teachings of Islam during a heated debate on Australian patriotism.

United Patriots Front member Blair Cottrell appeared on ABC2's The Hack on Thursday night and began to quote the teachings of Islam, including telling panelist Lydia Shelly living by Australian standards meant a person was kafir - not Muslim".

Being anti-Islam doesn't make one 'Far Right' any more than being anti-Hindu makes one 'Far Right'.

These jackasses of the Leftwing media are perfectly aware of this, of course, but throw in this descriptive to prejudice the audience against the guest right from the start.

And then rather than say 'true' or 'false' to what this guy was quoting from the Koran, the Muslim lawyer and her simpering cheer squad deflected having to answer it by going off on a tangent that was totally irrelevant to what he had been saying.

link

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: He's quite right of course about being 'kaffir'
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 10:35am

You left out the bit where he called for attacks on cops and politicians, Herbie.

He's anti-Muslim, anti-Hindu, and anti-Australia too.

You remenber what it's like from your National Action days. You were never too fond of our Australian institutions, now were you? The rule of law is ever-so galling. What a nerve to expect proud white boys like yourself not to set fire to Vietnamese shops and issue bomb threats. You keep the police in a job, no? If they weren't such spineless traitors, they'd join your side.

Still, it's lucky you came out on a ship, Herb. You could always go home. Have you been there lately? They say its full of Pakis and nig-nogs.

Oh dear, I'm not sure where you could go. Is there no longer one place on earth that the white man can roam free and call home? Not one place unpolluted by stinking racial sub-breeds and diseased cultures?

Not one?
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:55am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:51am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 10:35am:
You could always go home. Have you been there lately? They say its full of Pakis and nig-nogs.

I remember when the Whites were highly visible in the subcontinent and the nig-nog nations, but they tell me they've since nearly all been flushed out of those colourful homelands to the effect it's rare to spot any of them nowadays.

I wonder if this trend will catch on in Britain? Reversing the demographic to as it once was? No? For the sake of social harmony and the elimination of alien ghettoes? And politicians competing for The Ethnic Vote whilst selling their Own People down the river of Multicultural betrayal? 

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 10:35am:
Oh dear, I'm not sure where you could go. Is there no longer one place on earth that the white man can roam free and call home? Not one place unpolluted by stinking racial sub-breeds and diseased cultures?

It's getting harder all the time to find a homeland where the majority of the people resemble your own Anglo-Saxon self - something that is now deemed to be Far Right racist and downright politically incorrect if that's where ones sympathies lie. Only for white people, of course. Blacks and brindles congregating together in inner-suburban colonist enclaves is okay by the luvvies. No dramas. 

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:04pm

Then we need to get the luvvies, Herbie. If they won't listen to reason, we'll need to try other tactics.

I say mass attacks, a sustained propaganda campaign blaming the blacks snd brindles, and a forced takeover of the government, military, police and media.

What do you think? In the fullness of time, of course.

You may not live to see the day, Herb, but you'll die happy in the knowledge that, one day, the proud Anglo Saxon will take over Terra Australis again.

This doesn't make you "Far Right" anymore than it makes the blacks snd brindles citizens. And what does that mean, anyway? "Citizens".

What sort of weak, spineless term is that?

We're British.
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:14pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 3:21pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 9:29am:
"A far-right anti-Islam leader has come under fire for attempting to 'school' a Muslim lawyer on the teachings of Islam during a heated debate on Australian patriotism.

United Patriots Front member Blair Cottrell appeared on ABC2's The Hack on Thursday night and began to quote the teachings of Islam, including telling panelist Lydia Shelly living by Australian standards meant a person was kafir - not Muslim".

Being anti-Islam doesn't make one 'Far Right' any more than being anti-Hindu makes one 'Far Right'.

These jackasses of the Leftwing media are perfectly aware of this, of course, but throw in this descriptive to prejudice the audience against the guest right from the start.

And then rather than say 'true' or 'false' to what this guy was quoting from the Koran, the Muslim lawyer and her simpering cheer squad deflected having to answer it by going off on a tangent that was totally irrelevant to what he had been saying.

link

did you watch the show Herb? I put a link to it on the thread 'It's only a matter of time before deportations are' .. you can watch the whole episode of it if you like, it might do you good to see just how deranged your arguments are.

no one avoided answering the question except him ..

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #5 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 3:54pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:51am:
... I remember when the Whites were highly visible in the subcontinent and the nig-nog nations, but they tell me they've since nearly all been flushed ...

Flushed is right according to the voices in Herbert's head.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 6:21pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 3:21pm:
did you watch the show Herb? I put a link to it on the thread 'It's only a matter of time before deportations are' .. you can watch the whole episode of it if you like, it might do you good to see just how deranged your arguments are.

I have never once heard a Muslim on any of a hundred interview and panel shows admit to any of the nasty passages that are in the Koran.

It's a form of lying-by-omission every time they avoid acknowledging the nasty bits. Unlike the Christian Bible, the Koran is the literal word of God, and therefore is immutable and non-negotiable.

This is a huge embarrassment to modern scholars of Islam when certain Divine passages are read out to them and they are asked to justify these social values in the context of today's Western Enlightenment.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 6:30pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 6:21pm:
John Smith wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 3:21pm:

I have never once heard a Muslim on any of a hundred interview and panel shows admit to any of the nasty passages that are in the Koran.

It's a form of lying-by-omission every time they avoid acknowledging the nasty bits. Unlike the Christian Bible, the Koran is the literal word of God, and therefore is immutable and non-negotiable.

No Herb, the Bible is indeed sold as the literal word of God. Why do you think Creationism exists?

If Muslims must discuss the nasty bits of the Koran to avoid a charge of taqiyya, why aren't Christians discussing the killing of Gentiles, the capturing of slaves, stoning people to death for adultery and burning women to death for sorcery?

I look forward to your theological views on the matter.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 8:40pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 6:30pm:
No Herb, the Bible is indeed sold as the literal word of God. Why do you think Creationism exists?

If Muslims must discuss the nasty bits of the Koran to avoid a charge of taqiyya, why aren't Christians discussing the killing of Gentiles, the capturing of slaves, stoning people to death for adultery and burning women to death for sorcery?

You are both stupid and ignorant.

The bible is not sold as the literal word of god. The koran IS: the last time an adulterer was stoned to death by Islam was 5 minutes ago. By Christians, centuries ago.

Christianity, UNLIKE Islam, is puts a great deal of significance on the evolving interpretation of inspired revelation (note - NOT the unalterable word of god but inspired revelation). For Christians, God has given humanity two books, the Bible and the World, each to be read at the light of the other.

This is why Christianity based societies are successful and Islamic ones are backward, riven and vicious - the are given only one book, the Koran, which tells them to ignore the World.

And the Illiterates clamour for it.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 8:42pm

Frank wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 8:40pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 6:30pm:

You are both stupid and ignorant.

Gee, Frank, you were going so well there for a while too.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 8:56pm

Quote:
Christianity, UNLIKE Islam, is puts a great deal of significance on the evolving interpretation of inspired revelation

Marvellous stuff. When was the last time you heard a TV evangelist from the Deep South talk about the evolving interpretation of inspired revelation?

Certain schools of Islam place more significance on prayer, silence and meditation than any literal reading of the Koran.

And certain schools of Christianity calculate the age of the universe on the succession of prophets listed in the Bible. I believe it's 7-8000 years old. It has to be. The Bible doesn't err. Christian "fundamentalism" refers to the innate literal truth of the Bible.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of this movement, old boy. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of Sufism. You studied at the prestigious University of Balogney, no?

Your last post gave you away, dear chap. 

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:02am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 8:56pm:

Certain schools of Islam place more significance on prayer, silence and meditation than any literal reading of the Koran.

Poppycock.

Karnal,

What is it ?

The 'school of Islam' at the end of your street ??

That must be the school of ISLAM which promotes ISLAM as a genial and peaceful and tolerant religion.

Right ?

/sarc off

Karnal,

As moslems believe that the Koran contains the direct words of their deity, Allah, why wouldn't moslems be 'moved' to open and read the Koran ?

Hey Karnal, moslems in Sydney sent a Koran to me [after i requested it online],        ....presumably those moslems sent that Koran to me, because they wanted me to open it and read it !

Yes ?

And Karnal, the contents of the KORAN, predominantly, directs moslems, to do what ???

To pray, and meditate ???????

No!

The KORAN directs moslems, to
"Obey Allah, and obey the messenger"

"We sent not a messenger, but to be obeyed..........they ['believers'] can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction."
Koran 4.64, 65

"O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger [i.e. the clerics], and make not vain your deeds!"
Koran 47:33

And, to engage in Jihad [religious fighting in Allah's Cause].

Google;
jihad is the pinnacle of islam

The messenger of Allah, was described by Allah, as exemplifying a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for the moslem man.

as per.....

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah [i.e. Mohammed] a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah."
Koran 33.021

QUESTION;
What did Mohammed have to say about Jihad [religious fighting in Allah's Cause] ???

"The Prophet said, "Nobody who dies and finds good from Allah (in the Hereafter) would wish to come back to this world even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to the world and get killed again (in Allah's Cause)." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.053

"The Prophet said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Were it not for some men amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariya' (army-unit) setting out in Allah's Cause. By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred."
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.054

"The Prophet said, "Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah)." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.072

"I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid [religious fighter] in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.046

i.e. Muhammad is reported as saying that for a moslem, religious fighting, is the same as a religious devotion.

Jihad [religious fighting], is as if a muslim 'fasts and prays continuously'.

And that Allah guarantees that a Mujahid [religious fighter] will enter Paradise, if he is killed.

"A man came to the Prophet and asked, "A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them fights in Allah's Cause?" The Prophet said, "He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.065
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.080i

"Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #001.002.026

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:15am

No, Y, the prayer hall on my street is not Sufi. I've seen one of their pamphlets.

While they seem fairly fundamentalist (Muhammed was the final prophet, etc.), they are just about prayer.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 5:39am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:15am:
No, Y, the prayer hall on my street is not Sufi. I've seen one of their pamphlets.

While they seem fairly fundamentalist (Muhammed was the final prophet, etc.), they are just about prayer.

And needless to say they are very 'inclusive' about homosexuals and suchlike. Very welcoming.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 8:46am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 8:56pm:
Quote:
Christianity, UNLIKE Islam, is puts a great deal of significance on the evolving interpretation of inspired revelation

Marvellous stuff. When was the last time you heard a TV evangelist from the Deep South talk about the evolving interpretation of inspired revelation?

And certain schools of Christianity calculate the age of the universe on the succession of prophets listed in the Bible. I believe it's 7-8000 years old. It has to be. The Bible doesn't err. Christian "fundamentalism" refers to the innate literal truth of the Bible.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of this movement, old boy. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of Sufism. You studied at the prestigious University of Balogney, no?

Your last post gave you away, dear chap. 

How many of these TV evangelists are representative of Christianity as a whole?  How many have organised public stonings?  How many have shot girls in the head for studying at school?

Being tied to a fixed belief about when the world was 'created' is meaningless when you consider that the majority no longer agree.

TV evangelists is a poor choice, since they are there to self-promote and make money by appearing to be solid and firm in their beliefs and thus, like the Imams etc, drawing those incapable of judging for themselves into believing they are right .... etc...  the difference is that the TV evangelist goes home to count the dollars dedicated to the Temple for the Greater Glory of God, while the Imams and Mullahs count those on the list for termination in one way or another.

That is the crux of the matter - whether or not the religion is civilised.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print