Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32
Send Topic Print
Ozpolitic associated forum permitting death threat (Read 20441 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Ozpolitic associated forum permitting death threat
Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:59pm

[This Thread was commenced in  General and moved here by Setanta on the night of the 23rd September, 2016.  Mod.]

Polanimal which is associated with Ozpolitic is permitting its moderators to make death threats.

Note the relationship in the address ozpolitic/polanimal.

Does Freediver sanction this?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/polanimal/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13954&p=190621&sid=94c265...

Quote:
Re: Get over it!
Postby IQS.RLOW » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Quote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
Outlaw Yogi hunts with the pack of feral animals led by Bitchmaster IQS.R.LOL.

Watch out for that sneaky, snide, pernicious poser AiA who does surreptitious anus bites when you are not looking.

I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

I will gut you like a fish and strangle you with your intestines while forcing you to eat your own poo. You're dead meat.
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:35pm by Mod. »  

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: Ozpolitic associated forum permitting death threat
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:24pm

Please call the men with the white jackets. Next I can expect an Ozpolitic PM from IQS.R.LOW's mate Skippy.

IQS.R.LOW = Fireball has totally lost its mind.

IQS.R.LOW has had more sex with gorilla's than "gorilla warfare" training if there is indeed such a thing.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/polanimal/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13954&p=190621&sid=94c265...

Quote:
Postby IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:17 pm

Message for Unforgiven, the little bitch.

What the bugger did you just smacking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the bugger out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my smacking words. You think you can get away with saying that poo to me over the Internet? Think again, buggerer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re smacking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your smacking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re smacking dead, kiddo.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:36pm

Gorilla warfare.  LOL!

Seriously,  that is some unhinged poo.  Imagine getting that upset because somebody typed something to you.

Secret spies  Grin

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:36pm

If you're really concerned why don't you take it to the Police?

Instead of grandstanding it here?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:38pm

isnt there a rule about more than one thread on the same topic.....

get this unforgiven we dont care what is said on PA>. we prefer it left there thank you.. you are so all mighty powerful... deal with it!

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:40pm

The threats continue:

Quote:
Postby IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Another message for Unforskinen, the crying little bitch

I don’t give a bugger who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your smacking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much smacking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a smacking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a bugger how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many smacking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll smacking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the bugger out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a smacking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my smacking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could smacking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great smacking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing smacking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll smacking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:42pm

cods wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:38pm:
isnt there a rule about more than one thread on the same topic.....

get this unforgiven we dont care what is said on PA>. we prefer it left there thank you.. you are so all mighty powerful... deal with it!

Polanimal is associated with Ozpolitic and Freediver. They can't allow insane people to damage their business.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:46pm

Take it to the Police

You keep posting it here instead

Even to someone as painful & antagonistic as you

that shyte isn't acceptable.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:48pm

You are a seriously disturbed, abusive and foul minded individual   You have spent weeks abusing the women at PA both there and here, under the watchful gloating eye of your own BM.

If you stretch a rubber band far enough eventually it will snap.  If you don't want to be in constant tears when retaliation does finally occur, stop your insane trolling and foul abuse.

You need help, do your neighbours a favour and seek some.  Personally I think you are clinically insane, which is why I usually totally ignore your posts.

Or go the the Police and stop flooding forums with it.

For those that don't know he is Dr Caligari.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:48pm

Note also the criminal defamation against Aussie that the dog pack at Polanimal indulge in.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:52pm

Black Orchid wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:48pm:
You are a seriously disturbed, abusive and foul minded individual   You have spent weeks abusing the women at PA both there and here, under the watchful gloating eye of your own BM.

If you stretch a rubber band far enough eventually it will snap.  If you don't want to be in constant tears when retaliation does finally occur, stop your insane trolling and foul abuse.

You need help, do your neighbours a favour and seek some.  Personally I think you are clinically insane, which is why I totally ignore your posts over there.

Let me get this right...  you are defending these putrid sentiments?

Death threats?  Seriously?  Graphic death threats?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:54pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:52pm:

You need help, do your neighbours a favour and seek some.  Personally I think you are clinically insane, which is why I totally ignore your posts over there.

Not at all and not one bit BUT if someone continues to push and abuse and push some more they have to expect that rubber band to eventually snap.  He knows full well who he is dealing with but he just won't quit.

For God's sake this is the internet. 

Did you ever speak out about Gregg constantly calling Gordy a paedo?  Not that I ever saw.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:54pm

Unforgiven wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:48pm:
Note also the criminal defamation against Aussie that the dog pack at Polanimal indulge in.

No banana Clyde .... it's about you

You've been measured & weighed & you come up short

and are found wanting.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #13 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:55pm

There is no foul abuse or invective in my posts.

It appears that Polanimal 'women' are upset they are admonished for their inappropriate comments about Aussie.

On the contrary, Black Orchid is known for foul abuse on Polanimal. Anybody who wishes to can look up Black Orchids posts on Polanimal and witness for themselves her use of foul abuse and foul invective.

Calling Black Orchid out for its abuse is not itself abuse.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 3:03pm

Black Orchid wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:54pm:
mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:52pm:

Not at all and not one bit BUT if someone continues to push and abuse and push some more they have to expect that rubber band to eventually snap.  He knows full well who he is dealing with but he just won't quit.

For God's sake this is the internet. 

Did you ever speak out about Gregg constantly calling Gordy a paedo?  Not that I ever saw.

Greg didn't call Gordy a paedo.  He drew into question comments Gordy made and the intent behind them.

As for Unforgiven "knowing who he was dealing with", do you mean a foul,  abusive,  grandiose,  unhinged psycopath?

Why would you freely associate with such a person?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32
Send Topic Print