Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Patriotic Pauline protecting Australia (Read 6714 times)
philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Patriotic Pauline protecting Australia
Reply #30 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 1:02pm

Just another minority for the right to target in their quest to always have an enemy....Our past actions contribute to our future destiny but the right refuse to accept any cause and effect for their own actions!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
Malcolm X (1925 - 1965)

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #31 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 1:08pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:45pm:
juliar wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:04pm:
The Pauline poison pens keep scribbling their dribble.

Pauline will keep Australia pure and free from the Heathen menace.

You really do spew rubbish sometimes. Hanson is a genuine threat to australia.

More like a genuine threat to the coalition, rather than Australia.
Pauline will inflame the coalitions civil war by threatening the conservatives.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 1:13pm

I think you are all missing the point.

Pauline is elected, thats our democratic system working.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 2:02pm

miketrees wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 1:13pm:
I think you are all missing the point.

Pauline is elected, thats our democratic system working.

Yes.  She is a minor Senator who holds four seats for herself and her party.   One Senator from the PHONies was illegally elected and has been, I think, replaced by the No.2 on the WA Senate ticket.   The PHONies suffer from that sort of ineptitude all the time.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 3:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:56pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:41pm:
How many German Nazis have you met, Brian? None - so you are not in a position to say that German Nazism was a pretty fracked ideology, right???

Actually, I have met two.  I served with one in the Australian Army before he finally retired from School Cadets.  I was taught by the other at a Catholic school I attended.

So you are cool with Nazism based on your personal encounter with two of its devotees.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 3:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:16am:
Valkie wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:31pm:
But a very small number of Christians may have committed those crimes.
Muslims do these things as part of their heathen rettarded religion.
Deny that they;
Chop peoples hands off under muzzo devil worship.
Mutilate girls (and only girls) genitalia as part of this sick cult.
Force women to wear ridiculous and disease causing clothing as part of this sick cult.
Murder homosexuals for being.......homosexual
Regularly and openly marry children, even in Australia, with their sick religious leaders blessing.
Have an IQ of less than 83 because of incest and interbreeding.

Heathens.........................ALL

I have never seen a single hand being removed by a Muslim in Australia.

Please produce proof of it, if you can.  Roll Eyes

I note you claim it is only a "small number of Christians" who have committed these crimes.  I wasn't aware we were discussing frequency or numbers.   I love how bigots like to change the gaol posts all the time...    Roll Eyes

I love the way you blind people like to pick facts and use them to try and prove an ridiculous point.
We were discussing RELIGION or CULT, I do not remember anything about "In Australia"
Using this argument, No Christians have committed these crimes at all.....

However, we are talking this CULT, as it is where it is a prevalent and rampant disease.
They have not yet fully infected Australia, but they are working on it.
They have engaged prolifically in pedophilia marriages, In Australia.
They Do Mutilate girl children, in Australia.
They do force women to wear disease causing clothing, in Australia. The full body covering is a leading cause of rickets, a painful and debilitating disease.
They attack and harm homosexuals in Australia, but in the infected countries they murder them every chance they get.
They do Chop of body parts as a standard practice in infected countries, give them time they will try it on in Australia.
AND
They still inbreed, in Australia, continuing with this heathen practice which make them the some of the lowest IQ in the developed world.
Why do you think they all get disability pensions?
Because they are borderline retards

In short.........HEATHENS......ALL

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 5:25pm

Frank wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 3:30pm:
How many German Nazis have you met, Brian? None - so you are not in a position to say that German Nazism was a pretty fracked ideology, right???

Actually, I have met two.  I served with one in the Australian Army before he finally retired from School Cadets.  I was taught by the other at a Catholic school I attended.

So you are cool with Nazism based on your personal encounter with two of its devotees.

Where did you get that suggestion from my words?

No, I am not cool with Nazism.   Any more than I am cool with Islamism.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 5:32pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 3:48pm:
Deny that they;
Force women to wear ridiculous and disease causing clothing as part of this sick cult.
Regularly and openly marry children, even in Australia, with their sick religious leaders blessing.

I note you claim it is only a "small number of Christians" who have committed these crimes.  I wasn't aware we were discussing frequency or numbers.   I love how bigots like to change the gaol posts all the time...    Roll Eyes

I love the way you blind people like to pick facts and use them to try and prove an ridiculous point.
We were discussing RELIGION or CULT, I do not remember anything about "In Australia"

I am exclusively discussing Muslims IN AUSTRALIA.  No where else.   When you find some proof of Australian Muslims committing those acts, please produce it, otherwise piss off.

Of course, I could start talking about Christians across the world, if you desire?   Sure you want that?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
However, we are talking this CULT, as it is where it is a prevalent and rampant disease.

Islam is one of the world's major religious movements.  Time you dealt with reality, rather than your bigotry...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
They do force women to wear disease causing clothing, in Australia. The full body covering is a leading cause of rickets, a painful and debilitating disease.

Rickets usually only affects children, not adults.  Try again, bigot.

Quote:
They attack and harm homosexuals in Australia,

Evidence, please.
Quote:
but in the infected countries they murder them every chance they get.
They do Chop of body parts as a standard practice in infected countries, give them time they will try it on in Australia.
AND
They still inbreed, in Australia, continuing with this heathen practice which make them the some of the lowest IQ in the developed world.

Heathens?  Not according to the world-wide accepted definition of the term as I have already shown.

As for your other claims, evidence, please, if you are capable of that instead of your bigotry...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 6:28pm

Supporting radical Islam is just as bad as being in the drivers seat, just like the Nazis. No one excused the German people during WW2 because they were supporters of Hitler, neither should we excuse supporters of radical Islam.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 8:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 5:25pm:

No, I am not cool with Nazism.   Any more than I am cool with Islamism.    Roll Eyes

1. You defend Islam because you know some Muslims.
2. You do not defend Nazism even though you know some Nazis.

You are not someone I would call smart, consistent, able to think, etc, etc. You are an activist here to boost Islam and to present is as if hasn't been the threat to the West it has been, in fact, for the last 1400 years.

Islam has never been a friend or supporter of Western ideas and ideals, it has always been the enemy of the West and it remains the enemy of the West. It brings no improvement of any kind, only degradation and backwardness. Islam is a retrograde, backward, reactionary ideology, it was so at birth, it remains so now. It's Western adherents are reactionaries.  You are a reactionary of the first order.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #40 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 10:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 5:32pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 3:48pm:
Deny that they;

I am exclusively discussing Muslims IN AUSTRALIA.  No where else.   When you find some proof of Australian Muslims committing those acts, please produce it, otherwise piss off.

Of course, I could start talking about Christians across the world, if you desire?   Sure you want that?    Roll Eyes

Quote:

Islam is one of the world's major religious movements.  Time you dealt with reality, rather than your bigotry...   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Rickets usually only affects children, not adults.  Try again, bigot.

Quote:
They attack and harm homosexuals in Australia,

Evidence, please.
Quote:
but in the infected countries they murder them every chance they get.
AND

Heathens?  Not according to the world-wide accepted definition of the term as I have already shown.

As for your other claims, evidence, please, if you are capable of that instead of your bigotry...   Roll Eyes

You poor deluded foool.
You think because you know perhaps one or two muzzos that you know anything.
Have you ever been to a Muslim run country?
Have you seen what they consider justice in this sick cult?
Their own religion tells them to lie to those not of this cult.
the mentally ill, pedophile, sociopath that this cult follows tells them to kill almost every person on the planet.

You cant pick and choose where you want to with this cult, why not just say you know of no instances of this stuff in Warren Street, Uppercomebucka. There may be truth in this but its not the whole truth.
This cult relies on the naïve and gullible to spread the word that they are a religion of peace.
This cult knows NO PEACE.
Every country infected with this disease is at war within itself and others, they no no other way.

As for muzzos committing these acts.
Do you ever read the papers or watch the news.
They have been caught out many times for child marriages.
They have been caught out many times for mutilating young girls genitalia.
They marry incestuously and that is why the have such low IQs and are often considered legally retarded.

You are now also a doctor?
Rickets are in adults and children, especially when the poor child is covered from head to toe all their lives.

This cult, this disease, this evil and abhorrent practice of devil worship may be growing, God knows there are many deluded fools out there, but just as many must convert or die. That is the truth of the mater.

They do not fit, nor do they want to fit into civilized society.
Their only aim is total domination, and if they ever achieve it, mankind is doomed.

And finally, you call me a bigot.
Fair enough, I don't care what religion you are, only this cult is abhorrent enough to get me going.
Yet this cult, this disease is the perfect example of bigotry.
They hate everyone who is not of that cult.
They BELIEVE they have the right to murder anyone not of this cult.
That my friend is true bigotry.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:36pm

Frank wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 8:55pm:

Yes.  You have a problem with me having a wide circle of acquaintances?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
You are not someone I would call smart, consistent, able to think, etc, etc. You are an activist here to boost Islam and to present is as if hasn't been the threat to the West it has been, in fact, for the last 1400 years.

*SIGH* here we go with the "activist" charge.

Actually, what I am here is to defend ordinary, everyday, Australian Muslims from the senseless, bigoted charges that are routinely made by bigots such as yourself.   Muslims do not support Terrorism 100%.  Muslims are for the most part, well accommodated, assimilated and part of mainstream Australian society.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Islam has never been a friend or supporter of Western ideas and ideals, it has always been the enemy of the West and it remains the enemy of the West. It brings no improvement of any kind, only degradation and backwardness. Islam is a retrograde, backward, reactionary ideology, it was so at birth, it remains so now. It's Western adherents are reactionaries.  You are a reactionary of the first order.

Boring and of course inaccurate.  Some Muslims think in that way, the majority don't.  Time you met and spoke to some ordinary, everyday, mainstream Muslims, I think.  That is of course, if you're interested in learning the reality about their views and their beliefs?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:40pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 10:32pm:
You poor deluded foool.
You think because you know perhaps one or two muzzos that you know anything.

Appears I know quite a few more than you do, if that is your general response to my points.

Quote:
Have you ever been to a Muslim run country?

Yes, I have.  Have you ever been outside of Australia?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Have you seen what they consider justice in this sick cult?
Their own religion tells them to lie to those not of this cult.
the mentally ill, pedophile, sociopath that this cult follows tells them to kill almost every person on the planet.

Looks like you've never been outside of your cellar.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:42pm

What do you think about banning pit bull terriers Brian?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:36pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 8:55pm:

Yes.  You have a problem with me having a wide circle of acquaintances?   Roll Eyes

I have a problem with your stupid hypocrisy.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print