Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Patriotic Pauline protecting Australia (Read 6755 times)
juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Patriotic Pauline protecting Australia
Sep 23rd, 2016 at 9:29am

While the insidious Greenies, pushing their UN Agenda 21 conspiracy, demand Australia's borders be thrown open to let the Heathen Hordes pour in, Patriotic Pauline says KEEP THE HEATHEN HORDES OUT!!!

Patriotic Pauline wants Australia for Australians and does not want Australia to end up like France and Belgium and Germany which are being ripped apart by the invading Heathen Hordes.

The treacherous Greenies want to see Australian society destroyed in a multicultural dog's breakfast which is in accordance with the UN Agenda 21.

'Prove you are willing to join us': Hanson
Updated: 8:37 pm, Thursday, 22 September 2016

Click to see video on Pauline fronting the ISLAMICS

One Nation senator Pauline Hanson has told Andrew Bolt on Sky News that Muslim immigration needs to stop until more Muslims speak out against radicalism.

Elected two months ago, the senator said she wanted immigration halted until Muslims can prove their eagerness to integrate.

'Show that you respect our culture and way of life. Stand with me and say yes we are Australians, and we don't want the radicalisation here. Prove that you are willing to join us and become Australians.'

An essential poll this week showed 49 per cent of Australians agreed with Hanson's call for a ban Muslim immigrants.

Ms. Hanson says the thinks the number is, in reality, a lot higher, but people are reluctant to express their views in a poll fearing their opinions would be registered.

'The Australian people have opened their arms to refugees over the past years, but we need to see more Muslims embrace our culture and way of life.'

The senator said she felt under constant attack for merely expressing what she was seeing happening in the community,

'I have based my views on facts. I'm only the messenger, don't attack me. I care about our country and the people and the terrorist attacks that have been happening.'

Ms. Hanson says it was important to know what has been taught in mosques and schools to combat the problem of radicalism.

'We need to ensure that we go on a path that we don't allow this radicalisation to happen. France has a 10 per cent Muslim population and is having many problems along with others countries in Europe.

'Let's try to find the answers now so we don't end up like them.'

Muslims make up 2.4 percent of the population in Australia.

The senator said radicals were Muslims that followed the Quran to the letter.

'What they are wanting is to have Islam around the world which comes from the Quran teachings.'

Last week Ms. Hanson's delivered her maiden speech warning against Islam prompting a walkout by the Greens.

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/politics/federal/2016/09/22/-prove-you-are-willin...

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Re: Patriotic Pauline protecting Australia
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 10:43am

heathen
ˈhiːð(ə)n/Submit
noun derogatory
a person who does not belong to a widely held religion (especially one who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim) as regarded by those who do.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 12:16pm

juliar wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 9:29am:
While the insidious Greenies, pushing their UN Agenda 21 conspiracy, demand Australia's borders be thrown open to let the Heathen Hordes pour in, Patriotic Pauline says KEEP THE HEATHEN HORDES OUT!!!

Patriotic Pauline wants Australia for Australians and does not want Australia to end up like France and Belgium and Germany which are being ripped apart by the invading Heathen Hordes.

The treacherous Greenies want to see Australian society destroyed in a multicultural dog's breakfast which is in accordance with the UN Agenda 21.

'Prove you are willing to join us': Hanson
Updated: 8:37 pm, Thursday, 22 September 2016

Click to see video on Pauline fronting the ISLAMICS

One Nation senator Pauline Hanson has told Andrew Bolt on Sky News that Muslim immigration needs to stop until more Muslims speak out against radicalism.

Elected two months ago, the senator said she wanted immigration halted until Muslims can prove their eagerness to integrate.

'Show that you respect our culture and way of life. Stand with me and say yes we are Australians, and we don't want the radicalisation here. Prove that you are willing to join us and become Australians.'

An essential poll this week showed 49 per cent of Australians agreed with Hanson's call for a ban Muslim immigrants.

Ms. Hanson says the thinks the number is, in reality, a lot higher, but people are reluctant to express their views in a poll fearing their opinions would be registered.

'The Australian people have opened their arms to refugees over the past years, but we need to see more Muslims embrace our culture and way of life.'

The senator said she felt under constant attack for merely expressing what she was seeing happening in the community,

'I have based my views on facts. I'm only the messenger, don't attack me. I care about our country and the people and the terrorist attacks that have been happening.'

Ms. Hanson says it was important to know what has been taught in mosques and schools to combat the problem of radicalism.

'We need to ensure that we go on a path that we don't allow this radicalisation to happen. France has a 10 per cent Muslim population and is having many problems along with others countries in Europe.

'Let's try to find the answers now so we don't end up like them.'

Muslims make up 2.4 percent of the population in Australia.

The senator said radicals were Muslims that followed the Quran to the letter.

'What they are wanting is to have Islam around the world which comes from the Quran teachings.'

Last week Ms. Hanson's delivered her maiden speech warning against Islam prompting a walkout by the Greens.

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/politics/federal/2016/09/22/-prove-you-are-willin...

Since polls are anonymous, how can you have your opinions registered. Additionally how was the poll constructed

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:04pm

The Pauline poison pens keep scribbling their dribble.

Pauline will keep Australia pure and free from the Heathen menace.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:13pm

juliar wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:04pm:

Didnt realise Genghis Khan was coming to Australia.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:23pm

juliar wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:04pm:

What heathen menace is that?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:25pm

Labor and the Greenies!!!!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:26pm

juliar wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:25pm:
Labor and the Greenies!!!!

Confirmation bias, ever heard of it?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 2:49pm

This has been an interesting exercise in leading the Lefties into a trap.

Notice how none of them has actually addressed the REAL TOPIC of the illegal invasion of the Devil worshiping Heathen Hordes ?

No ALL their efforts have been directed towards unsuccessfully trying to CHANGE the SUBJECT!!!!

Repent wayward Lefties and Greenies because Pauline is IN THE SENATE and breathing fire and brimstone and you will feel the scorching heat of her fury as the days go by as she can NOW unleash under parliamentary privilege.

Thank Goodness Australia will be saved by the Patriotic Pauline whose election must surely be an ACT of GOD!!!!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 3:03pm

God nor the Devil do not exist.

Muslims worship their own God, so by definition are not "heathen" :

Quote:
Heathen (plural heathens, collectively heathenry, adjective heathen) refers to someone who does not follow one of the major world religions, and who may or may not specify any other religious affiliation. More specific meanings include:

A pagan, someone who does not follow one of the Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism); the most common meaning
    Someone who does not follow any of the world's major organized religions; see List of religious populations
    An adherent of Heathenry (new religious movement) (also known as Heathenism or Germanic neopaganism) in particular; often capitalized in this context
    Any adherent of neopaganism more generally

[Source]

As Islam is a major world religion, they are not "Heathens".    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 3:53pm

Bross,

if you ever are unlucky enough to be on the biting end of a good ISLAMIC you will have not the slightest doubt they are Devil Worshiping brutal Heathens.

Try a bit of reality for a change instead of trying to hide behind silly political correctness.

That's exactly why Patriotic Pauline is so popular as she smashes down the silly Lefty wall of political correctness and exposes the gory lying hypocritical mess that lies behind it.

And the silly old Lefty is STILL trying to change the subject by clinging to just one word taken out of context. Pathetic.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #11 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 3:03pm:

Quote:
Heathen (plural heathens, collectively heathenry, adjective heathen) refers to someone who does not follow one of the major world religions, and who may or may not specify any other religious affiliation. More specific meanings include:

A pagan, someone who does not follow one of the Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism); the most common meaning
    Someone who does not follow any of the world's major organized religions; see List of religious populations
    An adherent of Heathenry (new religious movement) (also known as Heathenism or Germanic neopaganism) in particular; often capitalized in this context

[Source]

Hmmm
Let me see.
Chopping peoples hands off?
Genital mutilation?
Subjugation of females?
Murdering Homosexuals
Pedophile marriages.
IQ below 83
to say nothing of terrorism................................??????

I think that equates to heathen.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:05pm

juliar wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 3:53pm:
Bross,

if you ever are unlucky enough to be on the biting end of a good ISLAMIC you will have not the slightest doubt they are Devil Worshiping brutal Heathens.

Try a bit of reality for a change instead of trying to hide behind silly political correctness.

That's exactly why Patriotic Pauline is so popular as she smashes down the silly Lefty wall of political correctness and exposes the gory lying hypocritical mess that lies behind it.

And the silly old Lefty is STILL trying to change the subject by clinging to just one word taken out of context. Pathetic.

I served for 8 years in the Australian Army with a Muslim digger.

I have studied with Muslim students for numerous years.

I have worked with Muslim Australian workers for numerous years.

Never had a problem with them.  They are ordinary people who just happen to worship a different God to Christians.

When you actually meet and talk to real Muslims, hell will freeze over.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:06pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:44pm:

Quote:

[Source]

Hmmm
Let me see.
Genital mutilation?
Subjugation of females?
Murdering Homosexuals
Pedophile marriages.
IQ below 83

Not according to the strict definition.

Now, as Christians have committed all those crimes in the last 5 years, I wonder why you won't call for their migration to be halted?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:06pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:44pm:

Quote:

[Source]

Hmmm
Let me see.
Genital mutilation?
Subjugation of females?
Murdering Homosexuals
Pedophile marriages.
IQ below 83

Not according to the strict definition.

Now, as Christians have committed all those crimes in the last 5 years, I wonder why you won't call for their migration to be halted?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes

Because with the good come the inevitable maniacs. This religion has big issues and hang ups.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print