Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
US Kills Humans With WMD'S (Read 1114 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
US Kills Humans With WMD'S
Sep 23rd, 2016 at 9:17am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802248/The-hidden-horrors-Nagasaki-Conf...

The hidden horrors of Nagasaki: Confiscated photographs of the devastating effects of America's atomic bomb – taken 12 hours after the blast – are revealed 70 years on

Snaps were taken by Yosuke Yamahata, a Japanese military photographer who was tasked with documenting the destruction for propaganda purposes
The harrowing photos, some taken just 12 hours after the bomb was dropped, show scenes of destruction - a flattened landscape and mass death
The collection  was confiscated by an unnamed US military policeman 70 years ago

The collection of poignant images taken by Yosuke Yamahata, a Japanese military photographer, show the flattened landscape, mass death and desperate plight of survivors immediately following the nuclear blast in Nagasaki, Japan

Haunting photographs taken the day after the Japanese city of Nagasaki was hit with an atomic bomb have emerged 70 years after being confiscated by American forces

Photographer Yosuke Yamahata, pictured in Shanghai in 1943 here, took the iconic snaps

Supreme Commander Dwight Eisenhower (left), who later became president, shaking hands with General MacArthur, who played a prominent role in the war against Japan. The photo, taken in 1946, shows a rare moment of tenderness between the two men, who are widely known to have disliked each other later on

Supreme Commander Eisenhower carrying out inspection in the historic snaps, which have not seen the light of day for 70 years

Yamahata was tasked with documenting the destruction for propaganda purposes and arrived at the scene just 12 hours later

His haunting photographs encapsulated the devastation left behind by the atomic bomb

They were requisitioned following a direct order from General Douglas MacArthur to seize and destroy any such pictures to shield the true scale of the carnage from the public back at home

The full album contains 24 photographs developed from Yamahata's original negatives

« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2016 at 9:24am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: US Kills Humans With WMD'S
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 9:25am

So capitalism gave humanity "The Bomb."  What exactly is your point, hippie?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 9:41am

‘If US can’t stop the war, they can at least stop selling weapons to Saudis’ - 10yo Yemeni girl

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 12:25pm

Arming the Sauds is a huge mistake, and the result of different adminstrations.

But the Japs were warned, and they are just lucky the did not get a third bomb. Here is how it went down, for all you peaceniks who think the Japs were nice people back then.

End of WW2.

1944: Imperial Japanese government begins to put out vague queries for an armistice to give their industry time to rearm. No discussion of surrender.

May 8 1945: Last remnant of Nazi military surrender unconditionally. Japan remains the last Axis power.

July: Intense air raids and naval bombardment of Japan show invasion is imminent. Japanese military calls up all males 17 to 60 and females 17 to 45 for militia. Approximately 10,000 varied aircraft are prepared for suicide defense. Adults and children are trained as suicide bombers to wear explosive vests.

July 16: Trinity A-bomb successfully tested in the USA.

July 26: Potsdam Declaration demands immediate unconditional surrender of Imperial Japanese Forces, “or face prompt and utter destruction.”

August 1: OWI leaflet #2106 is dropped over target cities in Japan including Hiroshima and Nagasaki warning to evacuate before bombing begins. On the same day Emperor Hirohito gives the order to kill all 40,000 slave labour Allied prisoners if the Americans land on Japanese soil. At the time these slaves were being starved to death anyway.

August 6: Hiroshima uranium-bomb detonation. 

August 7: Japanese physicists examine the ruins of Hiroshima and informs the Chief of Staff that it is the result of a nuclear weapon. Naval Chief of Staff Toyoda calculates that the USA can only have built two or three bombs and that while it means great loss of life, there is no reason to halt the war.
Prime Minister Suzuki tells Japanese press the government will ignore Allied demand for surrender.

August 9: Nagasaki plutonium-bomb detonation.

Minister of War tells Hirohito he did not feel the A-bombs made surrender necessary. Saner ministers convince the Emperor to surrender. PM Suzuki is prepared to carry out Imperial instructions. 

August 14: Ministry of War and officers of the Imperial Guard attempt to overthrow the government and prevent surrender. The coup fails. Attempted assassination of Suzuki fails.

August 15: Hirohito’s recorded announcement of cease fire is broadcast over Japanese radio. There is no mention of surrender in the communique.
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2016 at 12:31pm by issuevoter »  

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:41pm

issuevoter wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 12:25pm:
Arming the Sauds is a huge mistake, and the result of different adminstrations.

But the Japs were warned, and they are just lucky the did not get a third bomb. Here is how it went down, for all you peaceniks who think the Japs were nice people back then.

End of WW2.

1944: Imperial Japanese government begins to put out vague queries for an armistice to give their industry time to rearm. No discussion of surrender.

May 8 1945: Last remnant of Nazi military surrender unconditionally. Japan remains the last Axis power.

July: Intense air raids and naval bombardment of Japan show invasion is imminent. Japanese military calls up all males 17 to 60 and females 17 to 45 for militia. Approximately 10,000 varied aircraft are prepared for suicide defense. Adults and children are trained as suicide bombers to wear explosive vests.

July 16: Trinity A-bomb successfully tested in the USA.

July 26: Potsdam Declaration demands immediate unconditional surrender of Imperial Japanese Forces, “or face prompt and utter destruction.”

August 1: OWI leaflet #2106 is dropped over target cities in Japan including Hiroshima and Nagasaki warning to evacuate before bombing begins. On the same day Emperor Hirohito gives the order to kill all 40,000 slave labour Allied prisoners if the Americans land on Japanese soil. At the time these slaves were being starved to death anyway.

August 6: Hiroshima uranium-bomb detonation. 

August 7: Japanese physicists examine the ruins of Hiroshima and informs the Chief of Staff that it is the result of a nuclear weapon. Naval Chief of Staff Toyoda calculates that the USA can only have built two or three bombs and that while it means great loss of life, there is no reason to halt the war.
Prime Minister Suzuki tells Japanese press the government will ignore Allied demand for surrender.

August 9: Nagasaki plutonium-bomb detonation.

Minister of War tells Hirohito he did not feel the A-bombs made surrender necessary. Saner ministers convince the Emperor to surrender. PM Suzuki is prepared to carry out Imperial instructions. 

August 14: Ministry of War and officers of the Imperial Guard attempt to overthrow the government and prevent surrender. The coup fails. Attempted assassination of Suzuki fails.

August 15: Hirohito’s recorded announcement of cease fire is broadcast over Japanese radio. There is no mention of surrender in the communique.

many blessings and yes

more proof the US used weapons of mass destruction on a civilian population

your efforts are observed

namaste

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:51pm

We heard about it dipshit..... Roll Eyes

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:53pm

Lightboy, the US never denied dropping the bombs. What my post proves, if anything, is that the Japs should have surrendered when they were warned. Did you forget your pill today?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:58pm

And yet the atomic bombs dropped on Japan serve now as
only trigger devices for the H Bomb now which can
be 1000 times more powerful.

Everyone should take a deep breath & be glad that anyone in the world is still alive -
it's a miracle.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:27am

issuevoter wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:53pm:
Lightboy, the US never denied dropping the bombs. What my post proves, if anything, is that the Japs should have surrendered when they were warned. Did you forget your pill today?

US Kills Humans With WMD'S

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:30am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:58pm:

Everyone should take a deep breath & be glad that anyone in the world is still alive -
it's a miracle.

True. Some time ago, it was said, that the peacekeeper for avoiding WW3 are those atomic bombs. Every country has them now? So it's a matter of 'my bomb is bigger than your bomb' but who knows for sure.

Same thing with guns in America, my friends have always been puzzled why everyone is SO POLITE on the roads in the US of A.
They had to ask, why is everyone so polite?
The answer was they didn't know if the occupant of the other car had a bigger gun or not.

Keeps the peace that sort of stuff eh?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Whatever.

Seems humans just can't keep the peace on their own accord, all the history shows fighting and killing all the time.
No respect for each other's lives and families that suffer, and property.
All about 'all's fair in love and war' propaganda.

I was looking at an article in the news yesterday, about the countries to be careful or totally avoid.....and there were soooo many of them  Shocked
And with it came the percentage and likelihood of dying there.

Must see if I can find the link.

I'm back, I found it...

http://www.msn.com/en-au/travel/news/the-most-dangerous-countries-to-travel-to/s...

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #10 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 1:26am

Sophia wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:30am:

it's a miracle.

True. Some time ago, it was said, that the peacekeeper for avoiding WW3 are those atomic bombs. Every country has them now? So it's a matter of 'my bomb is bigger than your bomb' but who knows for sure.

Same thing with guns in America, my friends have always been puzzled why everyone is SO POLITE on the roads in the US of A.
They had to ask, why is everyone so polite?
The answer was they didn't know if the occupant of the other car had a bigger gun or not.

Keeps the peace that sort of stuff eh?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Whatever.

Seems humans just can't keep the peace on their own accord, all the history shows fighting and killing all the time.
No respect for each other's lives and families that suffer, and property.
All about 'all's fair in love and war' propaganda.

I was looking at an article in the news yesterday, about the countries to be careful or totally avoid.....and there were soooo many of them  Shocked
And with it came the percentage and likelihood of dying there.

Must see if I can find the link.

I'm back, I found it...

http://www.msn.com/en-au/travel/news/the-most-dangerous-countries-to-travel-to/s...

At this time the world is a dangerous place with USA hawks and politicians bad mouthing both Russia and China.

It is evident that both Russia and China see USA as over-extended at this time and they are both making territorial moves which they might not have otherwise have made if USA was less distracted.

We were saved from a savage blowout in Middle East violence by the Iran deal. If that deal had not concluded, USA or Israel would have bombed Iran creating hell on earth as Iran has tens of thousands of missiles.

Now we have to wait and see if USA is going to bomb North Korea and whether China will consent to such an attack near its borders.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 6:22pm

Sophia wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:30am:

it's a miracle.

It's still no good that there are at least 10,000 of these weapons in our world.

It only takes one to be used & it would cause others to be used.
Before long - the whole world would be destroyed.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 8:40pm

15 Times World War 3 Nearly Started

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print