Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Send Topic Print
UK settlers killed more Australians than Muslims (Read 10029 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: UK settlers killed more Australians than Muslims
Reply #75 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:39pm

Panther wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:33pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:23pm:
Belgarion wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:19am:
... I'm aware that this can sound like a piss - take, but its true, to an extent. A relative did a family history search a few years back and it seems that one of my great great grandmothers was Aboriginal...

British Aboriginal is more likely.

Belgarion is British and an Anglophile to its bootstraps.

Belgarion hates Australian Aboriginals and has done nothing for them.

Neither have I, & probably never knowingly will, but it doesn't mean I hate them.

Far from it.  Dislike maybe, in varying degrees, but hate.....no.

I just find the bulk their self-pity parties nauseatingly predictable.....oh, & lets not forget Adam 'the Ape Man' Goodes.....a pillar of society.....where's he been at.....out walkabout, coward punching lil girls, or shacked up somewhere on crystal meth?  Grin Grin

Adam Goodes is an upstanding citizen and Australian of the year unlike Panther who publicly slanders Goodes. Panther indeed has committed criminal defamation accusing Goodes of Assault and drug use.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3783610/Retired-Sydney-Swans-star-Adam-G...

Quote:
Retired Sydney Swans star Adam Goodes ties the knot with long-time partner Natalie Croker in a secret ceremony
AFL star Adam Goodes and Natalie Croker got married in secret ceremony
Wedding was held last weekend on south coast of NSW among 20 guests
The pair have been together for over two years and live in North Bondi 

Retired AFL legend Adam Goodes has married his long-time partner Natalie Croker in a private ceremony.
The couple tied the knot on the south coast of New South Wales among a small party of 20 guests last weekend, The Daily Telegraph reported.
A 'wedding party' with over 200 invitees is being planned, according to Confidential.
Scroll down for video
Retired AFL legend Adam Goodes (right) has married his long-time partner Natalie Croker (left) in a private ceremony
+5
Retired AFL legend Adam Goodes (right) has married his long-time partner Natalie Croker (left) in a private ceremony
Natalie Croker (pictured) married Adam Goodes in a secret wedding ceremony over the weekend
+5
Natalie Croker (pictured) married Adam Goodes in a secret wedding ceremony over the weekend
A 'wedding party' with over 200 invitees is being planned for Goodes (pictured) and Croker
+5
A 'wedding party' with over 200 invitees is being planned for Goodes (pictured) and Croker
The big party is being held so Goodes can celebrate with his Sydney Swans teammates, among family and friends.
The pair, who like to keep their private life out of the spotlight, have been together for more than two years.
They became engaged in April this year, when Goodes proposed over the Easter long weekend.

Goodes and Croker live together in North Bondi, in Sydney's eastern suburbs.

Goodes played 372 games for the Sydney Swans Football club between 1999 and 2015.
He was named Australian of the year in 2014 for his work with the Go Foundation and advocacy against racism.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

UK settlers killed Australians .... so what?
Reply #76 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:47pm

Unforgiven wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
... I'm aware that this can sound like a piss - take, but its true, to an extent. A relative did a family history search a few years back and it seems that one of my great great grandmothers was Aboriginal...

Neither have I, & probably never knowingly will, but it doesn't mean I hate them.

I just find the bulk their self-pity parties nauseatingly predictable.....oh, & lets not forget Adam 'the Ape Man' Goodes.....a pillar of society.....where's he been at.....out walkabout, coward punching lil girls, or shacked up somewhere on crystal meth?  Grin Grin

Adam Goodes is an upstanding citizen and Australian of the year unlike Panther who publicly slanders Goodes. Panther indeed has committed criminal defamation accusing Goodes of Assault and drug use.

Grin Grin Grin Idol worship is one of your strong suits I see.....  Grin Grin Grin

Ewwww, makes me all warm & fuzzy you do.....wonder when you're going to drop the 'Race Card' on me?

Or will you just sweetly 'Bigot Bomb' me?

Soon I hope, it's not in your nature to avoid it for too long.....go ahead, make my day, show me my faith in your character is well founded... Grin Grin Grin

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #77 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:48pm

Panther wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:47pm:

Grin Grin Grin Idol worship is one of your strong suits I see.....  Grin Grin Grin

Ewwww, makes me all warm & fuzzy you do.....wonder when you're going to drop the 'Race Card' on me?

Soon I hope, it's not in your nature to avoid it for too long.....go ahead, make my day, show me my faith in your character is well founded... Grin Grin Grin

I refuse to climb down into your dark fetid hole with you.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #78 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:54pm

Unforgiven wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:48pm:
Panther wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:47pm:

I refuse to climb down into your dark fetid hole with you.

Burns yer ass don't it.....when someone removes the 'Race Card' from your deck.....

Your meaningless hate words have no effect on me whatsoever.....just spit, kick up some dust, & get used to it boy sir boy.  Grin Grin

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #79 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:57pm

Panther wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:54pm:
...just spit, kick up some dust...

Unlike Panther, I don't live in premises where there is dust underfoot and spitting is permissible.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #80 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:01pm

Unforgiven wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:57pm:
Panther wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:54pm:
...just spit, kick up some dust...

Unlike Panther, I don't live in premises where there is dust underfoot and spitting is permissible.

...   ...   ...

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #81 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:08pm

... lets not forget Adam ...

May he forever reign in your dreams while Panther grovels for an existence:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #82 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:44pm

rhino wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:53am:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:57pm:

Note the highlighted section.   What was the intention of the Stolen Generations Policies?  To forcibly transfer children from one group to another.    Roll Eyes

The kids were of 2 groups. Are you not aware of what half caste means?

I am well aware what it means.

I am also well aware of the racist claims about Indigenous women not loving their babies as much as White women...    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #83 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:47pm

I just find the bulk of their self-pity parties nauseatingly predictable.....oh, & lets not forget Adam 'the Ape Man' Goodes.....a pillar of society.....where's he been at.....out walkabout, coward punching lil girls, or shacked up somewhere on crystal meth?  Grin Grin

Tsk, tsk, that doesn't become you.  Not at all.   You are speaking pure racism there.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:44pm:

Note the highlighted section.   What was the intention of the Stolen Generations Policies?  To forcibly transfer children from one group to another.    Roll Eyes

I am also well aware of the racist claims about Indigenous women not loving their babies as much as White women...    Roll Eyes
Let me guess, this is your view. The government took these kids away because they wanted to make them white??

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #85 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:50pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:47pm:

Let me guess, this is your view. The government took these kids away because they wanted to make them white??

Yes, that was the ultimate objective of the Stolen Generations Policies.   You obviously dispute it.   What a shame you're so wilfully ignorant.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:50pm

Not the point. You are wrong. The children were never removed from one group to another, they always belonged to the European and Aboriginal groups and the intent was benevolent. now if you can prove full bloods were treated in the same way there may be a basis, but you wont be able to do that because it never happened. The intent behind moving the kids was only ever to provide for those considered half white.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:50pm:

Yes, that was the ultimate objective of the Stolen Generations Policies.   You obviously dispute it.   What a shame you're so wilfully ignorant.    Roll Eyes
Nothing to do with the fact that mixed blood babies were getting banged over the head with a rock. Or not being looked after properly.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 3:13pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:53pm:

Nothing to do with the fact that mixed blood babies were getting banged over the head with a rock. Or not being looked after properly.
Correct, the well founded fear was that these half white children would never be accepted by Aboriginals.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #89 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 3:15pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:53pm:

Poms and closet poms call that 'hard love' when they do it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Send Topic Print