Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
Send Topic Print
UK settlers killed more Australians than Muslims (Read 9994 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: UK settlers killed more Australians than Muslims
Reply #105 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:12am

rhino wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 9:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 4:04pm:
[
If the intention was "benevolent" why was it written in the terms of Genocide?  Mmm?   Roll Eyes
It wasnt, i challenged you to show official govt policy as genocide, you have failed, massively.

Quote:
Forcible removal of children from one group to another is Genocide.   QED.   
perhaps, but this never happened, again i challenged you to show where full blood children were removed, they werent.

"Blood" doesn't enter into this discussion, except as a justification for the act of Genocide.  Try again, Rhino.  You have yet to produce any evidence to counteract that which I have produced.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:13am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:10am:
No, I've been reading the history books and articles about the Stolen Generations with an open mind:

I am one of the stolen generation bwian, I was taken from a very wealthy Aboriginal family and given to a poor white family.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #107 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 9:15am

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:13am:
No, I've been reading the history books and articles about the Stolen Generations with an open mind:

I am one of the stolen generation bwian, I was taken from a very wealthy Aboriginal family and given to a poor white family.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There was a biographical movie of your life - called 'The Jerk'.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:12am:
[
If the intention was "benevolent" why was it written in the terms of Genocide?  Mmm?   Roll Eyes
It wasnt, i challenged you to show official govt policy as genocide, you have failed, massively.

Quote:
perhaps, but this never happened, again i challenged you to show where full blood children were removed, they werent.

"Blood" doesn't enter into this discussion, except as a justification for the act of Genocide.  Try again, Rhino.  You have yet to produce any evidence to counteract that which I have produced.    Roll Eyes
Lol. If you cant define a group Brian then how can you possibly claim genocide against that group? As I challenged you to produce historical evidence of govt genocidal policy, you have failed to do so. You have only produced evidence of govt policy aimed at rescuing those half white kids. No full bloods taken.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:09pm

rhino wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 8:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 4:11pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 3:13pm:
Correct, the well founded fear was that these half white children would never be accepted by Aboriginals.

And yet their parents covered them in soot or hid them to stop them being taken by the white authorities.  Perhaps the fear was that they would be accepted?    Roll Eyes
rubbish,  all a myth, these half caste kids were outcasts. Youve been watching too many movies.

Quote:
"Sometimes the mothers would try to cover these children with ash so their skins would look darker, so perhaps the welfare wouldn't take them away," said Barbara Cummings, the author of a book about the Stolen Generation, "Take This Child." She is a mixed-race aborigine who was removed from her mother and raised in a church-run camp.

[Source]

Quote:
Gunner was hidden from patrol officers, had his skin blackened with ash and ‘did not voluntarily leave his community’.

[Source]

the quotes arent from history books Brian, they are from people who have an vested interest in maintaining this myth.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #110 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 1:23pm

This is a condemnation of Australian governments of all political persuasions.

https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-life-expect...

Quote:
According to the United Nations, the quality of life of Aboriginal people is the second worst of the planet—only China rates worse [10].

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #111 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 1:38pm

rhino wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:09pm:
the quotes arent from history books Brian, they are from people who have an vested interest in maintaining this myth.

Or history rewritten & manufactured to conform to the mindset & ideology of the people who have a vested interest in maintaining the myth.

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #112 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 2:04pm

Unforgiven wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 1:23pm:

https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-life-expect...

Quote:
According to the United Nations, the quality of life of Aboriginal people is the second worst of the planet—only China rates worse [10].

Well, if there's a top, there's got to be a bottom.

Glad it isn't me way, way, down there.

As with averages, some are above, while others are below.

I like my life in the upper 25%, but I'll strive to make it to the top 10%.   Smiley

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #113 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:53pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:13am:

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #114 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:54pm

rhino wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:07pm:
[

Quote:

Lol. If you cant define a group Brian then how can you possibly claim genocide against that group? As I challenged you to produce historical evidence of govt genocidal policy, you have failed to do so. You have only produced evidence of govt policy aimed at rescuing those half white kids. No full bloods taken.

The "group" was defined by those who believe in the socially constructed issue of "race".  I don't buy the concept of "race".  There is only one race, the human one.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:55pm

rhino wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:09pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 8:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 4:11pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 3:13pm:
Correct, the well founded fear was that these half white children would never be accepted by Aboriginals.

And yet their parents covered them in soot or hid them to stop them being taken by the white authorities.  Perhaps the fear was that they would be accepted?    Roll Eyes
rubbish,  all a myth, these half caste kids were outcasts. Youve been watching too many movies.

Quote:
"Sometimes the mothers would try to cover these children with ash so their skins would look darker, so perhaps the welfare wouldn't take them away," said Barbara Cummings, the author of a book about the Stolen Generation, "Take This Child." She is a mixed-race aborigine who was removed from her mother and raised in a church-run camp.

[Source]

Quote:
Gunner was hidden from patrol officers, had his skin blackened with ash and ‘did not voluntarily leave his community’.

[Source]

They are from the "and articles" which I have read, Rhino.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #116 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:57pm

Panther wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 2:04pm:

Quote:

I like my life in the upper 25%, but I'll strive to make it to the top 10%.   Smiley

"Are you aware that exactly 50% of the population is of below average intelligence?"  Presiden, Dwight D. Eisenhower in response to a question from a reporter...    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #117 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 5:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:57pm:
Panther wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 2:04pm:

Quote:

"Are you aware that exactly 50% of the population is of below average intelligence?"  Presiden, Dwight D. Eisenhower in response to a question from a reporter...    Roll Eyes

Isn't it illuminating that 50% below average intelligence correlates to the 50% who hate Muslims?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 6:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:54pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 12:07pm:
[

Quote:

The "group" was defined by those who believe in the socially constructed issue of "race".  I don't buy the concept of "race".  There is only one race, the human one.    Roll Eyes

facts dont agree with you Brian, Aboriginal people are a unique sub species of humanity, that is a fact. The early settlers here knew that.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 6:09pm

Quote:

Complete BS ..... anyone(Aboriginal) living worse than those in China (or some of the strife torn African countries) in Australia is doing so because that's how they choose to live.

Numpties like you would have a clue.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
Send Topic Print