Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
What are the dole bludgers doing? (Read 6178 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: What are the dole bludgers doing?
Reply #90 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 5:15am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 8:50am:
BigOl wants to take his place in the welfare state:

You do know it become less funny and less insulting everythime you repeat the same joke or insult. I understand you are intellectually limited and zingers are not in abundance, but ............................

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: What are the dole bludgers doing?
Reply #91 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 5:19am

WJV wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:37pm:
That is not a spelling error - it is a typo. I need a new keyboard. Cant afford one though because I am unemployed.

And what threats? What I am saying is that you are on thin ice. Not you personally - capitalists that think it is a good idea to club the unemployed. Clearly this is the plan for the Liberal party and homos like you - but it will be a backfire. And on top of that I am saying that politics has never been more unstable because guys like you are utterly worthless. The duopoly is cracking apart. Labor is the bourgeois female that pretends to care about the dogs but actually doesnt at all - and Liberals are the one with the club. All around the world the old parties are failing. And you think Pauline Hanson is a problem? Look at Trump, look at Brexit vote, look at nationalism is Europe. You can try to control it but the fact is that you homos cannot manufacture consent and you cannot sway public opinion. Elites and helpers are losing control of society. That is what I mean when I say that you should feel a sense of doom.

You homo.

I only feel a little tired because it is 05:00 and Im heading off to work. The long term unemployed are too lazy and disorganised to to get a job, they are not 'taking over the world' any time soon.

As for your spelling error / typo, remember if you want to be the grammar nazi c0ckhead, we can all play that game.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print