Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
JonBenet Ramsey (Read 6718 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

JonBenet Ramsey
Sep 19th, 2016 at 8:45pm

is anyone watching this over the next two nights?

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Re: JonBenet Ramsey
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:10am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 8:45pm:

Yes me!
What did you think of tonight so far?
I am so impressed and respect those forensic, sound, linguistic etc experts.
And the way they have recreated the Ramsey house? Wow. Shocked

This is about expertise, opening up a cold case, 20 years later.
And the blow to that little girls' head, the torch, how they reconstruct a 6 yr old head with hair, and ask a 10 year old to come in and do the demo of the torch being hit over the head.

The body language of the parents during a tv interview were a giveaway also.

I watched Dr. Phil do an interview of their son recently, (he was 10 yrs old at the time it happened) and he was smiling all throughout it, to which Dr. Phil thinks he is very socially awkward.

Well, tomorrow night shows us much more minute and expertise details, but I think I know already who did it.

And I see a photo of the parents, with their 10 year old son, hanging onto him with dear life.

I suppose that means, the son would have been declared mentally unstable or not fit to be in amongst people, had they been more truthful about what really happened.

A secret they are keeping to protect him coz he isn't the full quid? Then trying to fake the kidnapping?

Geez, the practice pads and pens with the same note paper in the house, all placed neatly back in place, the kidnapper supposedly wrote?i

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:13am

The mother did it. No question.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 1:08am

was JonBenet's funeral open-casket? that would have given the mother a final chance to doll her up

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:39am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:13am:
The mother did it. No question.

I recall her looking straight down the camera in one of her "Many" interviews and saying..

GOD KNOWS WHO YOU ARE..

then she dies of cancer...  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:44am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:10am:

Yes me!

And the blow to that little girls' head, the torch, how they reconstruct a 6 yr old head with hair, and ask a 10 year old to come in and do the demo of the torch being hit over the head.

I watched Dr. Phil do an interview of their son recently, (he was 10 yrs old at the time it happened) and he was smiling all throughout it, to which Dr. Phil thinks he is very socially awkward.

Well, tomorrow night shows us much more minute and expertise details, but I think I know already who did it.

And I see a photo of the parents, with their 10 year old son, hanging onto him with dear life.

I suppose that means, the son would have been declared mentally unstable or not fit to be in amongst people, had they been more truthful about what really happened.

A secret they are keeping to protect him coz he isn't the full quid? Then trying to fake the kidnapping?

Geez, the practice pads and pens with the same note paper in the house, all placed neatly back in place, the kidnapper supposedly wrote?

I find it great so far..

so many blunders though.. it makes you angry..

it was like testimony and other forensic people were kept out of it..

why???
whats going on here?

as for the pad and paper all neatly back in place etc... sounds like a person who doesn't like a "hair" out of place... ??

I can't pick how or why this poor little girl got murdered... but one things for sure.. they were all up to their neck in it...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:54am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:39am:
I recall her looking straight down the camera in one of her "Many" interviews and saying..

GOD KNOWS WHO YOU ARE..

Patsy Ramsey was one disturbed individual.  Anyone who exploits their six year-old daughter by dressing them to look 25 in order to be judged in front of adults who support this softened form of pedophilia deserves more than cancer.

Patsy Ramsey killed her own daughter. I'm also willing to go as far to say she garroted her daughter as a to satiate her Pedophile fetish because that whole "contest" is nothing more than one sick sexual freak show that destroys the lives of little girls.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:08am

Marla, you are willing to say that about a suspect who has not confessed, has not been witnessed committing ANY part of the crime and without there being conclusive forensic evidence  connecting her with the crime. Patsy also didn't have any history of violence to her children or even a motive for that matter. Have you studied law to any extent?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:11am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:08am:
Marla, you are willing to say that about a suspect who has not confessed, has not been witnessed committing ANY part of the crime and without there being conclusive forensic evidence  connecting her with the crime. Patsy also didn't have any history of violence to her children or even a motive for that matter. Have you studied law to any extent?

No previous history of violence, you say? Well, that changes everything.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:50am

The fact is, history is the best guide for an understanding of people's behavuour. Apart from your obvious dislike  of Patsy Ramsey and child beauty pageants in general, what is your basis for declaring her guilty?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:51am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:54am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:39am:

GOD KNOWS WHO YOU ARE..

Patsy Ramsey was one disturbed individual.  Anyone who exploits their six year-old daughter by dressing them to look 25 in order to be judged in front of adults who support this softened form of pedophilia deserves more than cancer.

Patsy Ramsey killed her own daughter. I'm also willing to go as far to say she garroted her daughter as a to satiate her Pedophile fetish because that whole "contest" is nothing more than one sick sexual freak show that destroys the lives of little girls.

Any actual evidence of this?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:58am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:10am:

Yes me!

Well, tomorrow night shows us much more minute a
nd expertise details, but I think I know already who did it.

Geez, the practice pads and pens with the same note paper in the house, all placed neatly back in place, the kidnapper supposedly wrote?i

I didnt think that was smiling to be honest he looked as nervous as hell and when you think of how many people refused to talk to this show.. then you need to forgive this young man for daring to be ill at ease...he must have had a hell of a time this past 20 years...

we have so much more technology today  of course they will see and hear stuff... it was a cockup simply because they said it was a" kidnapping"..

I found the letter the biggest mystery....and I had forgotten they found mistakes surly the police would have dismissed it as their handwriting...... it would have to be the longest ransom demand note in history.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:00am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:50am:
The fact is, history is the best guide for an understanding of people's behavuour. Apart from your obvious dislike  of Patsy Ramsey and child beauty pageants in general, what is your basis for declaring her guilty?

thats all some folks need.... marion forgets this is a National Sport in AMerica... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:01am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:51am:

You tell me.

Any mother who dresses up a six year-old kid like this is not attracting pedophiles?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:06am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:01am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:51am:

You tell me.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/131024201520-erin-dnt-foreman-court-...

Any mother who dresses up a six year-old kid like this is not attracting pedophiles?

So none.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #15 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:08am

Mother was in the house, she had motive and and the means.

So... Cool

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:09am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:11am:

There's a lot of first time crimes people commit without any prior history. So that "clean as a whistle' history of a person/s should not rule out anything, because otherwise, people can use that as their defense on any crime.
The whole story seems riddled with oddities, and tonight, we are given more clues to the whole riddle. It's going to be twister than a bucket of slimed eels.
I had initially thought the 10 yr old did something, but apparently, the little girl had been sexually assaulted?

Why did the oarents lie about their son still being in bed asleep when the operator heard them all talking to him, obviously up and about. Why would they lie about that? Was it a big deal? If there was nothing to hide, you would not think of lying about such a trivial thing if a young kid is awake or not, what was the problem or reason to lie about that?....so straight out lying, means something to hide already. It sounds like defence mode.
If someone takes your child, you don't act with defiance and unwillingness to help the experts, you truly want to be very helpful and willing to oblige as much as possible! Why did the father disappear for an hour and half whilst the cops etc was there? Why did he move the child's body to the lounge room as that is meddling with evidence, on purpose.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:10am

Just read the news .com.au article http://www.news.com.au/world/explosive-new-evidence-smashes-jonbenet-ramsey-murd...

And I have to say I'm still not convinced. The 911 operator said it sounded like something rehearsed? How would she know?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #18 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:14am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:09am:
If someone takes your child, you don't act with defiance and unwillingness to help the experts, you truly want to be very helpful and willing to oblige as much as possible! Why did the father disappear for an hour and half whilst the cops etc was there? Why did he move the child's body to the lounge room as that is meddling with evidence, on purpose.

I'd argue that it depends on what your impression of the experts to be. If you thought the experts were either 1) incompetent or 2) had simply decided you had done it and werent bothered about looking anywhere else, it would be difficult to bring yourself to the conclusion of helping them.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #19 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:17am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:14am:
I'd argue that it depends on what your impression of the experts to be. If you thought the experts were either 1) incompetent...

We are talking about the Boulder Police Department here. While attending school at the University of Colorado I was stopped by a Boulder cop on a bike for (alleged) public drunkenness. He let me go moments later when he realized he had forgotten his citation book.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:19am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:17am:
I'd argue that it depends on what your impression of the experts to be. If you thought the experts were either 1) incompetent...

We are talking about the Boulder Police Department here. While attending school at the University of Colorado I was stopped by a Boulder cop on a bike for (alleged) public drunkenness. He let me go moments later when he realized he had forgotten his citation book.

So 1 decent cop.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #21 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:20am

No, a incompetent one.

The campus police were more reliable than the Boulder Police Department - and this was years after JonBenet's death.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:23am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:20am:
No, a incompetent one.

The campus police were more reliable than the Boulder Police Department - and this was years after JonBenet's death.

SO incompetent.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #23 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:33am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:23am:
SO incompetent.

Try to understand the city of Boulder itself:

The place is a insulated, pastoral college town full of the smugest, richest assholes one ever has the misfortune to come across. I could not wait to get the hell out of there. Last time I was in Boulder was 2009 and I have no plans to ever return there any time soon.

The police there deal mainly with rich kid college issues (whatever those are) and petty crimes. A brutal murder of a six year-old beauty pageant queen was something they never thought they would ever have to deal with. As a result, they contaminated evidence, poorly followed procedure on how to how a serious crime such as this and hoped that this crime would "all work itself out."

This whole case was a disaster from the start.

So...IT WAS THE MOTHER.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:35am

I'd argue that it depends on what your impression of the experts to be. If you thought the experts were either 1) incompetent or 2) had simply decided you had done it and werent bothered about looking anywhere else, it would be difficult to bring yourself to the conclusion of helping them.

Now there's a point to ponder, the father, being a very wealthy successful business man, would not be dumb, he may already know this? even though no crime had ever been committed in that family before?

So how does one know of the "incompetency of experts" when they have never been through the experience of a crime before?

Such contempt for the police, is mystifying, and their refusal to be interviewed....individually.....they had way too much time, these 2 parents, to have their act more perfectly in place, and instead of going to the police, they go to a television station instead.

Of course, image is everything for this family, got to look perfect in every way.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:37am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:35am:
[quote author=Pastafarian link=1474281935/18#18 date=1474330446][quote author=Lols link=1474281935/16#16 date=1474330172]
So how does one know of the "incompetency of experts" when they have never been through the experience of a crime before?

Easy, gossip gets around.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:37am

There's a lot of first time crimes people commit without any prior history. So that "clean as a whistle' history of a person/s should not rule out anything, because otherwise, people can use that as their defense on any crime.
The whole story seems riddled with oddities, and tonight, we are given more clues to the whole riddle. It's going to be twister than a bucket of slimed eels.
I had initially thought the 10 yr old did something, but apparently, the little girl had been sexually assaulted?

Why did the oarents lie about their son still being in bed asleep when the operator heard them all talking to him, obviously up and about. Why would they lie about that? Was it a big deal? If there was nothing to hide, you would not think of lying about such a trivial thing if a young kid is awake or not, what was the problem or reason to lie about that?....so straight out lying, means something to hide already. It sounds like defence mode.

A history of child abuse would obviously  be relevant in this case but i agree it's  absence is not a smoking gun. That aside, everything else you've  posted is just amateur sleuthing.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #27 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:38am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:35am:

Now there's a point to ponder, the father, being a very wealthy successful business man, would not be dumb, he may already know this? even though no crime had ever been committed in that family before?

Such contempt for the police, is mystifying, and their refusal to be interviewed....individually.....they had way too much time, these 2 parents, to have their act more perfectly in place, and instead of going to the police, they go to a television station instead.

Of course, image is everything for this family, got to look perfect in every way.

Also the other thing to be considered here is that he is a successful businessman so he would have had some dealing in legal circles before and gone to a default position. When in doubt, call your lawyer.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #28 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:39am

Everything about these two reeks of guilt. Shame she never did stand trial for her crime.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:39am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:33am:
SO incompetent.

https://theieca.org/sites/default/files/cuboulder.jpg

The place is a insulated, pastoral college town full of the smugest, richest assholes one ever has the misfortune to come across. I could not wait to get the hell out of there. Last time I was in Boulder was 2009 and I have no plans to ever return there any time soon.

The police there deal mainly with rich kid college issues (whatever those are) and petty crimes. A brutal murder of a six year-old beauty pageant queen was something they never thought they would ever have to deal with. As a result, they contaminated evidence, poorly followed procedure on how to how a serious crime such as this and hoped that this crime would "all work itself out."

So...IT WAS THE MOTHER.

Oh there is the answer of how the father felt he could treat the police with disdain and think they were incompetent.
The true markings of a successful rich man with arrogance and no patience...thinks of the law as keystone cops in that secluded area they seem to know so well, and all the occupants therein....

I can't see how the mother did it, as the child was sexually assaulted?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #30 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:40am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:39am:
http://blinkoncrime.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1.jpg

Everything about these two reeks of guilt. Shame she never did stand trial for her crime.

So reeks, no actual evidence.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #31 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:42am

Patsy did it. Look, there would be evidence if the Boulder Police didn't f- it up.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:44am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:37am:

A history of child abuse would obviously  be relevant in this case but i agree it's  absence is not a smoking gun. That aside, everything else you've  posted is just amateur sleuthing.

Lying about the 10 year old when there is no point to that, moving the girls body and meddling with the evidence of her 'last' place of where the crime supposedly happened, that's amateur sleuthing on the parents part.

BTW, all the evidence and clues are not presented to us yet, so we can only go by what we know so far, and yes, it is speculation until we get the rest of the clues and evidence tonight.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #33 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:46am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:44am:
Lying about the 10 year old when there is no point to that, moving the girls body and meddling with the evidence of her 'last' place of where the crime supposedly happened, that's amateur sleuthing on the parents part.

1. Possibility of stress leading to them not remembering a key detail, happens constantly
2. Moving the childs body, again a normal fathers response to finding the body.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:52am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:42am:
Patsy did it. Look, there would be evidence if the Boulder Police didn't f- it up.

Is it possible, in light of criticism by the Ramseys, the Boulder Police Department indignantly staked it's reputation on the Ramseys being guilty?

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:54am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:52am:
Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:42am:

Is it possible, in light of criticism by the Ramseys, the Boulder Police Department indignantly staked it's reputation on the Ramseys being guilty?

Well they didn't bring the parents in for any questioning.

So there's a blunder there.

And maybe, they were in awe of the Ramseys', having such a high profile, rich, powerful, knows everyone who's anyone?

Didn't the experts say that last night, because of that very fact?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:57am

Lols, i don't  know what you've been reading/watching but the Boulder Police had the Ramseys squarely in the frame from day one.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #37 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:00am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:52am:

Like I said, Boulder is such a rich liberal college town that the police reputation was to keep it that way. When I think of murder in this state well, east Denver but that's a given.

My theory is she was murdered by the mother while being molested by another at the same time in some sort of sick ritual fetish killing. Who that another was is the real mystery. Even when murders happen in small mountain towns where there is less evidence the police don't botch it up as badly as those in Boulder did.

Shame that Perry Mason is no longer around. He would have had this solved by the next commercial break.
Patsy who?

Or, more importantly, if he was even real to begin with.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:04am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:00am:
My theory is she was murdered by the mother while being molested by another at the same time in some sort of sick ritual fetish killing. Who that another was is the real mystery. Even when murders happen in small mountain towns where there is less evidence the police don't botch it up as badly as those in Boulder did.

I'm a scientist, so I object to the use of the word theory. It implies you found evidence and fit the model to the evidence. What you have is a hypothesis.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #39 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:05am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:57am:
Lols, i don't  know what you've been reading/watching but the Boulder Police had the Ramseys squarely in the frame from day one.

They did but never charged them. When you're rich, you can have all the lawyers you want doing the talking.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #40 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:07am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:04am:
What you have is a hypothesis.

That's all anyone has when it comers to this case. Mine is there was something so disturbing about Patsy Ramsey. A former beauty queen herself who was known to have a temper with her child when JonBenet did not perform up to her standards.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #41 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:19am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:07am:

That's all anyone has when it comers to this case. Mine is there was something so disturbing about Patsy Ramsey. A former beauty queen herself who was known to have a temper with her child when JonBenet did not perform up to her standards.

What apart from those who say the available evidence implies innocence on behalf of the Ramseys? Notice that I've never said anyone is guilty, just people are innocent, you know the whole basis of the justice system.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #42 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:23am

The Ramseys were sickos. That's not a theory or a hypothesis. Even if they didn't kill the kid, you wouldn't want them around to your place to baby-sit.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:26am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Holy trinity of evidence; confession, eye witness testimony and collaborating  forensic evidence. Boulder Police had none of these. That's  why the Ramseys were never charged. Didn't  compel Boulder to broaden it's investigation, however.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #44 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:26am

issuevoter wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:23am:
The Ramseys were sickos. That's not a theory or a hypothesis. Even if they didn't kill the kid, you wouldn't want them around to your place to baby-sit.

True a theory requires evidence to form it, hypothesis at least implies you've thought about. You've done neither.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:27am

I'd  put my hand on a stack of bibles that Pecker's never killed a kid; still would you invite him over for a barbie?

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:42am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:00am:

I'm a scientist, so I object to the use of the word theory. It implies you found evidence and fit the model to the evidence. What you have is a hypothesis.

I understand what Marla is saying, and if we recall, last night, of all the local townspeople trying to be interviewed recently, they still all clammed up, except for one and she was ostracised. It was said that the mother was very welcoming to people in her home, made everyone feel at home. There's no crime in that, but if she was so trusting to persons in her home, too much so, it's a downfall on her part, if some pede feels welcomed and knows the place well.
I have heard of some mothers that get an ego trip out of their little darlings getting attention, sitting on the male guests knees etc. it didn't get any second thought way back then as it would now.

If we recall, there was a world wide furore over the sexualising of young girls. Maybe normal for some areas, but attention to this made it look ugly.

As for small town mentality, yep, know all about that and have hated it all my growing up years. More later.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #47 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:50am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:19am:
What apart from those who say the available evidence implies innocence on behalf of the Ramseys? Notice that I've never said anyone is guilty, just people are innocent, you know the whole basis of the justice system.

It all goes back to Boulder itself. I can't describe it. You have to experience it for yourself to understand the feel of the place. I'm not saying that because of the usual college weirdness you find at most campuses. Boulder has a dull identity: in one you have the college which is well insulated and then you have the city itself which attracts a lot of people with a lot of money (the cost of living there is ridiculous).

They are the strange rich and the Ramseys were part of the upper Boulder-ish strange rich culture. Boulder seemed to be the ideal place for someone like Patsy Ramsey. There she could plan all of her bizarre beauty contest crap for little JonBenet and most likely be around people who participate in that kind of contest who are just as odd.

I say that because there is a lot about JonBenet's murder that makes no sense. Everything is so eccentric from the ransom note to the garrote. I can only surmise with how peculiar the rich in Boulder are this was some sort of a ritual killing. Although that does make it sound so conspiratorial. I don't know. Maybe it is. 
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:55am by Marla »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:01pm

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:50am:

It all goes back to Boulder itself. I can't describe it. You have to experience it for yourself to understand the feel of the place. I'm not saying that because of the usual college weirdness you find at most campuses. Boulder has a dull identity: in one you have the college which is well insulated and then you have the city itself which attracts a lot of people with a lot of money (the cost of living there is ridiculous).
http://s3.amazonaws.com/citybuzz/2014/07/colorado-moveto/colorado-moveto-28.jpg

They are the strange rich and the Ramseys were part of the upper Boulder-ish strange rich culture. Boulder seemed to be the ideal place for someone like Patsy Ramsey. There she could plan all of her bizarre beauty contest crap for little JonBenet and most likely be around people who participate in that kind of contest who are just as odd.

I say that because there is a lot about JonBenet's murder that makes no sense. Everything is so eccentric from the ransom note to the garrote. I can only surmise with how peculiar the rich in Boulder are this was some sort of a ritual killing. Although that does make it sound so conspiratorial. I don't know. Maybe it is. 
Devil worshipers Marla??

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #49 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:11pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:01pm:
Devil worshipers Marla??

No, not like that. Just strange rich. Most come from California (but that's another story) I really can't describe it. As cliche as it sounds, Boulder is something you have to experience. It's part of culture I could not handle.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 1:54pm

Is there any state in America you DO like, Marla?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:04pm

Thats just f....ing stupid, her mum because welll... Boulder.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:17pm

Remember last night, the panel of experts with the ropes, were puzzled, and saying how it was just a 'slip knot' and easily the girl could have gotten out of it, yet it was still on her wrists, which were above her head.

Sounds kinky.

But she was already unconscious from a blow to the side of the head.
No signs of wriggling out of those 'slip knots'.

Tonight, it's about someone that has a photo of himself and JonBenet together, found in his backpack, along with a stun gun.

Now that should get the minds rolling of what could have happened.

I spoke to my exercise/diet specialist this morning, and he was annoyed he missed the first night (I said no doubt they will do a recap of last nights clues etc).....he is an American, and he said he grew up in those small country towns, and was looking down, and just nodding his head about how they were all similar back then with their small town mentality and keeping to themselves, but they were all different on many levels.
He did say, that you would have to be born there and be like 5th generation before you are accepted as part of the town.

I said I know what it's like, I hated it, in a place I grew up from 9yrs and through my teens.
I would say to my mum "Can't we leave and go live somewhere else?" and she would reply "It's the same everywhere you go".

I never believed that, ever!
And now I am older and been travelling around, I know it is different in different towns/areas.
For instance, the closer to the  big city, the more accepting and friendly people were.
The further out, the more strange and keep to themselves they were, except when it came to being a sticky beak and gossip.

About 20 years ago, one of the towns near where I live, had some festival of some sort, and dressed old fashioned.
One young female said to me "They should dress like that all the time, as that's the way they are anyway".
Meaning, old fashioned in their ways.

« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:23pm by Sophia »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #53 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:22pm

Did the experts try putting a child in those knots to see if they could get out of it?

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:27pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:22pm:
Did the experts try putting a child in those knots to see if they could get out of it?

What was demonstrated, was how you just move your hands and the rope falls apart.
Wasn't JonBenet's hands and arms up above her head?
If a child is being molested/attacked etc, there would be a struggle if conscious, and surely her hands and arms would be waving all over the place, not just staying above her head the whole time?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:28pm

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:27pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:22pm:

What was demonstrated, was how you just move your hands and the rope falls apart.
Wasn't JonBenet's hands and arms up above her head?
If a child is being molested/attacked etc, there would be a struggle if conscious, and surely her hands and arms would be waving all over the place, not just staying above her head the whole time?

Who knows?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:39pm

surely the first thing any cops should do  IS SEARCH THE HOUSE TOP TO BOTTOM...... first of all this "perp" got into the house didnt he/they?.... and OUT again..seems to me Boulder Police are not well trained.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #57 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:47pm

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #58 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 4:57pm

Just finished watching the whole video- I think the son did it and they are both covering up for him. So far ....

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 5:59pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:47pm:

maybe bojack could watch some of this instead of making uninformed comments..  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 6:06pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 4:57pm:
Just finished watching the whole video- I think the son did it and they are both covering up for him. So far ....

I think that they were trying to point to that on closing of the first part.. I'm not sure that they are trying to put one over the viewer or what..

but think back to the 911 call..

the kid came out and asked - "what did you find"

both the mother and father are up to their necks in this.. up to their necks..

after her hysterical phone call and "THOUGHT" that she hung the phone up... she says..

"ok, the police have been informed, now what" in a calm voice.. (or words to that affect)

they should have had testimony from the 911 receiver... she knows what she heard and how it was said..

they should have had other experts examination the case instead of keeping them out..

these pair of grubs refused to be questioned by police for 120 days but were all too happy to plaster themselves all over the TV on multiple channels..

like WTF..  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #61 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:14pm

On again tonight after (yuk) The Block..... just saying...

I hate and detest this kind of thing, anything involving nasty work with kids revolts me - but I'll try to sit through it.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:14pm:

I hate and detest this kind of thing, anything involving nasty work with kids revolts me - but I'll try to sit through it.

we love the block here  Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #63 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:18pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:17pm:

It has its moments.... but I'm tired of most of the 'reality' shows.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:21pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:18pm:

It has its moments.... but I'm tired of most of the 'reality' shows.

fair enough..

but lets see if we can solve this Murder of this precious little girl and get her some justice..

this case has been like a thorn in my side for many years..

poor innocent little thing..  Sad

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:50pm

Darn, got suckered into watching The Block and now I am hooked after I said wasn't watching it anymore a couple of years ago. But I am in awe of all the bickering and stress, I just sit in my easy chair and remember how we renovated a house 10 years ago and the stress and extra expense, said 'never again!'
oops gotta go, the show has started!
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:57pm by Sophia »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:52pm

they were just saying something about her being sexually assaulted.

was she?

if so.. the mother would not have done that??

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:59pm

I haven't watched the show but the whole thing was odd from the start.

Whether or not she was abused sexually she was certainly abused emotionally by being forced to be a child beauty queen.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:59pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:52pm:

was she?

I read, that there was vaginal trauma present. Makes it look like a sexual assault, by an intruder, but was it?

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #69 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:17pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:26am:

True a theory requires evidence to form it, hypothesis at least implies you've thought about. You've done neither.

Prove it. And while you are at it, take a look at what the Ramseys did to their child while she was still around. Or haven't you thought about that?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #70 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:28pm

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:33am:
SO incompetent.

https://theieca.org/sites/default/files/cuboulder.jpg

So...IT WAS THE MOTHER.

Boulder is a fantastic place. One of my good friends is from there.
I visited in June actually. I would live there in a minute if it had the work I do.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #71 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:36pm

Boulder is quite nice. I'd live there as well.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #72 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:18pm

I won't sit through any of it so cut to the chase, how much are they charging to advertise during this program?

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #73 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 12:56am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:52pm:

was she?

As Raven understands it a forensic pathologist on the show concluded that there was no evidence of sexual assault, there was some damage to the inside of her vagina but it was so slight that, in his opinion, was not the result of sexual assault. There was a small splinter of wood inside her however he concluded that it was transfer and not deliberately placed inside her.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #74 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 2:06am

I was half-watching the program earlier this evening. They were saying that the brother was a prime suspect. Did they conclude that he killed her? I did not see the ending.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:27am

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 21st, 2016 at 2:06am:
I was half-watching the program earlier this evening. They were saying that the brother was a prime suspect. Did they conclude that he killed her? I did not see the ending.

yes.. that was the conclusion..

and a massive family cover up.. and you can be 100% sure of that...

they know the truth.. and they continue to cover it up to this day..  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #76 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:38am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:27am:

yes.. that was the conclusion..

and a massive family cover up.. and you can be 100% sure of that...

they know the truth.. and they continue to cover it up to this day..  Angry

Oh joy, you must have evidence for this.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:40am

judging by what they had to say about the DIstrict Attorney everything about this case was wrong from the start..this young man [ Burke} has to live the rest of his life with this hanging over him...they never did explain the garrote  did that look like the work of a 9 year old? 

if he did it after she stole the pineapple.. how come the pineapple was half digested?......I personally didnt like the attitude of the experts they seemed to me to have made their collective minds up...because at the end of the day... it was/is all too hard.

Wheres "Columbo" when you need him?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #78 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:46am

cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:40am:
judging by what they had to say about the DIstrict Attorney everything about this case was wrong from the start..this young man [ Burke} has to live the rest of his life with this hanging over him...they never did explain the garrote  did that look like the work of a 9 year old? 

if he did it after she stole the pineapple.. how come the pineapple was half digested?......I personally didnt like the attitude of the experts they seemed to me to have made their collective minds up...because at the end of the day... it was/is all too hard.

Currently in appeals court at the moment, because its not really representative of how police work.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:50am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:46am:

Currently in appeals court at the moment, because its not really representative of how police work.

its mind blowing its been 20 years...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #80 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:50am

They left him with a cloud of suspicion hanging over him, unforgiveable really- basically they have no idea- was roughly thrown together tbh.. and did more harm than good..just full of ads..a revenue raiser. Waste of time.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #81 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 7:54am

no they never did explain the garrot cods and the "point" about the pineapple- did not get that at all..experts..lol

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #82 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 9:31am

It was the son who did it. He was jealous and had an anger management problem. Who can blame the parents for trying to protect him. They didn't want to lose their only remaining child. The mother said she would die if she had no children, but she died a decade later anyway - no doubt her immunity was low because of the death of her daughter.

Many young boys have uncontrollable tempers. Males can't express themselves the way females can verbally. It wasn't a premeditated murder, but a reactive one. He was jealous of his sister plus she put her fingers into his bowl of pineapple to snatch a piece. Little girls know how to push an older brother's buttons.

The parents were guilty of a cover up only. Who can blame them.

IP Logged

Dianne50

Australian Politics

Geelong
Reply #83 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 10:11am

Wow, yep, I think the son did it. It may have been a long time before he understood his role in his sisters death, if he ever has. He has been coached to believe in himself and he can't process the truth. The parents, well, they made a decision that  messed up all their lives. Powerful people protecting their son from his actions, not how life works. It's sad the parents didn't have an expert to get advise from, then they would of been able to make different choices.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #84 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 10:51am

Dianne50 wrote on Sep 21st, 2016 at 10:11am:
Wow, yep, I think the son did it. It may have been a long time before he understood his role in his sisters death, if he ever has. He has been coached to believe in himself and he can't process the truth. The parents, well, they made a decision that  messed up all their lives. Powerful people protecting their son from his actions, not how life works. It's sad the parents didn't have an expert to get advise from, then they would of been able to make different choices.

Very well said Dianne and welcome..

IP Logged

Dianne50

Australian Politics

Geelong
Reply #85 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 11:21am

Dr Phil should know better than participate in this farce, and encourage it's continuation. The brother needs help to process his actions and those of his parents. For the parents to engage in defiling this precious life must compound the violent, impulsive act of another child. Imagine growing up with that. And the D A, ha, bet you he's on the parents phone records xmas night.

IP Logged

Dianne50

Australian Politics

Geelong
Reply #86 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 11:23am

Thank you Agnes.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 12:59pm

Dianne50 wrote on Sep 21st, 2016 at 10:11am:

If only the parents said that their 9 yr old son accidentally killed his sister in a bit of a chase, it would not have gone on as long as it has, nor would it have even been given that much attention.
But the tabloids loved it, with that pretty girl all dressed up, it was a paper seller.

When the mum said something to the effect like "I have already lost my daughter, I don't want to lose my son also"......means there were fears that their son may have been taken away from them for reasons to assess him etc.

But image is more important eh?

You know what I find ridiculous, a gag order on the 911 operator!

Cover up for sure.

And the DA, (I wonder how much he got paid for helping with his role in it all?)  Wink

The pineapple piece, was a bit of the most recent food in her undigested part of the stomach, meaning it was fairly recent (after having had a meal at the Whites for Xmas, and then that earlier food was already digested).

The 2 marks that didn't match the taser, but the brother's train track ends did.

The mere fact it was revealed that the brother would have been very jealous and bitter against his sister for all the attention she was getting, thus he would smear his faeces all over the walls, and into his sister's chocolate box she got for xmas. (now if that isn't attention seeking, then what is?)
And he did already swing a gold club at his sisters head earlier.
The parents should have done something to help that situation earlier as it was unacceptable behaviour. But no, they just let it slide, it will be right, image is more important.

Quite frankly, I am so glad the panel of experts shed some spotlight in the direction of where it should be.
Just disappointed that the whole cover up had to involve so many people, when it could have been simpler, just an accidental death. End of.
The long ransom note was pinned to the mother having written it.
The ink in the pen matching the pen placed neatly back where, the paper that matched the note pad was.

When the mother and father were asked to write out the ransom note, the mother, wrote $118,000 as in full words, not in numeric (they thought that was deliberation on her part, and asked, who writes it out in full when a disclosed amount of money is to be written down?)

What was that adage? "Oh what a wicked web we weave, when we try to deceive".

And I will say again, that gag order on the 911 operator was totally and utterly ridiculous  Roll Eyes

Money = power + politics.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #88 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 1:37pm

The 911 operator being gagged was so wrong - it was mainly death by misadventure really even if the brother did mean to kill her at 9 years old he wasn't going to jail.. but the mother could not be sure in her own mind that he wouldn't be taken away from her- if the mother had dealt the cards more fairly in raising them, the brother would not have been so angry deep down,  and not getting him help after feaces  and golf club incident also came down to them.. it must have occurred to them how isolated  he felt , but they didn't care. It cost them dearly.

The whole town was pretty much gagged- unbelievable. How can that happen..

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #89 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 9:10pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 21st, 2016 at 1:37pm:
gagged ... gagged

what are you asking for Agnes?  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 7:37am

the Kid is taking out legal action..

hopefully this reopens the case...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 8:35am

The entire family and anyone connected  with the family have been officially cleared. DNA on Jonbenet's underwear matched touch DNA on the drawstring of Jonbenet's pyjama pants. Find the owner of the DNA and the case is solved.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 10:52am

Of course, if one wears gloves, then those touch dna won't be in the mix of it all.
The 'traumatised vagina' with no sexual evidence or semen, but some fine wood splints ... Made to llook like a sexual predator?
The strange things are the torch being totally wiped of any fingerprints, none, which is strange, given it was in the middle of the kitchen bench, near the bowl of partially eaten pineapple/milk bowl.
The note paper and pen ink matching the ones in the house.
It is said "let the evidence take you there" and therefore, the evidence of touch dna is not the be all end all of any sexual predator, but merely touch dna by a worker where it was 'made in China' ?
No foot prints in the snow anywhere near windows of any intruder. Especially near the open window with cobwebs, of the room where her little body was, wrapped in blanket.

I have tried to put myself in the parents shoes, it would've the most bittersweet feeling, because I do not doubt they love both children, a daughter then deceased, and the typical protective mode of parents for the son.
So having said that, assuming the parents wanted to protect their son, by inventing the intruder sex offender with the lengthy note, for family image sake, the worst thing was to have their 9 year old son live a lie, throughout his entire life, unless one day, and it's biting him on the bum, constantly.

My hubby said to me, this accidental death was turned into a crime by the parents.
The police interviewed said they knew there was no sexual predator, amidst all the towns fears.
Were there any others nearby or around there that had problems with their daughters from a predator?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 11:48am

The Boulder police hung on to the 'Chinese textile worker's DNA' being on Jonbenet's underpants. Thd same DNA on the pyjama  pants killed that theory. That's  why the Boulder police officially cleared the Ramseys. If the investigative body which has always hung onto the Ramsey's guilt no longer believes they did it; why do you?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #94 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 1:53pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:28pm:
Boulder is a fantastic place. One of my good friends is from there. I visited in June actually. I would live there in a minute if it had the work I do.

You were in Boulder back in June and didn't stop by to say hi? Or were you high? 3/4 of the population there is.  So much for international courtesy.

You know I live in a city that shares its...its...something with an Australian one:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #95 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 2:45pm

Marla wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 1:53pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:28pm:
Boulder is a fantastic place. One of my good friends is from there. I visited in June actually. I would live there in a minute if it had the work I do.

You were in Boulder back in June and didn't stop by to say hi? Or were you high? 3/4 of the population there is.  So much for international courtesy.

You know I live in a city that shares its...its...something with an Australian one:
http://s16.postimg.org/hwwie4r51/DSC_0086.jpg

Cheese?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 6:04pm

Sophia wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 10:52am:
Of course, if one wears gloves, then those touch dna won't be in the mix of it all.
The 'traumatised vagina' with no sexual evidence or semen, but some fine wood splints ... Made to llook like a sexual predator?
The strange things are the torch being totally wiped of any fingerprints, none, which is strange, given it was in the middle of the kitchen bench, near the bowl of partially eaten pineapple/milk bowl.
The note paper and pen ink matching the ones in the house.
It is said "let the evidence take you there" and therefore, the evidence of touch dna is not the be all end all of any sexual predator, but merely touch dna by a worker where it was 'made in China' ?
No foot prints in the snow anywhere near windows of any intruder. Especially near the open window with cobwebs, of the room where her little body was, wrapped in blanket.

I have tried to put myself in the parents shoes, it would've the most bittersweet feeling, because I do not doubt they love both children, a daughter then deceased, and the typical protective mode of parents for the son.
So having said that, assuming the parents wanted to protect their son, by inventing the intruder sex offender with the lengthy note, for family image sake, the worst thing was to have their 9 year old son live a lie, throughout his entire life, unless one day, and it's biting him on the bum, constantly.

My hubby said to me, this accidental death was turned into a crime by the parents.
The police interviewed said they knew there was no sexual predator, amidst all the towns fears.
Were there any others nearby or around there that had problems with their daughters from a predator?

excellent lols..

if it was the boy ... then they should have been up front..

but for sure.. it was someone in the house at the time 100%

Mother
Father
Boy

I have no doubt whatsoever..

this is a crime that has always bugged me and I hope they live a life of hell..

the other one is that of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann..

it makes me feel sick even thinking about it. ..  Sad

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #97 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 6:12pm

The 9-year old brother hit her over the head with a torch and she "died" .... the parents covered it up and devised a story about some pedophile crawling through a basement window. Including a ransom note ........ written by the Mother.

The Cops undoubtedly missed a LOT of stuff, so even now what they did NOT collect cannot be checked for DNA.

End Of.

Unless the brother or Father starts talking. They both KNOW what happened. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 6:25pm

Neferti wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 6:12pm:
The 9-year old brother hit her over the head with a torch and she "died" .... the parents covered it up and devised a story about some pedophile crawling through a basement window. Including a ransom note ........ written by the Mother.

The Cops undoubtedly missed a LOT of stuff, so even now what they did NOT collect cannot be checked for DNA.

End Of.

Unless the brother or Father starts talking. They both KNOW what happened. Roll Eyes

I find it hard to believe anything America says to be honest

another violent clash in Nth Carolina where yet another black man has been killed again the police say he was armed yet everyone around claims he wasnt...

seems to me the Law enforcement over there is never wrong and the people never right.  Angry Angry

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 6:38pm

To try to balance things we just don't know what the Police have to put up with in these southern towns.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 7:00pm

Black Orchid wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 6:38pm:
To try to balance things we just don't know what the Police have to put up with in these southern towns.

quite true.. but I find it hard to believe they are always correct thats all...and the silly fact is its not ILLEGAL to have a gun in America so why are so many shot without being asked to put it down first?...seems reasonable to me..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #101 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 7:13pm

Yeas indeed.  Even people without guns need to be shot by Coppers.  I agree because of what they have to put up with in those southern towns.  Might be best to just drop a big bomb on all those towns. Quick and efficient.  Problem solved, ey, Blick Orchid?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #102 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:23am

In the last week alone 25 people shot to death by the police in America. Despite the propaganda perpetrated by certain pseudo-left groups, at least half them were white.

killedbypolice.net.

702 people shot to death by police thus far this year:

163 were black men (23%)

Meanwhile, whites made up roughly half the victims. Hispanics, Native Americans, and Asians made up the balance.
American Death Squads - coming to a city near you

What ALL victims of police violence have in common is that they the working class (usually poorest of America's poor)

All of their deaths are a consequence of the primary social function of the police: to serve as armed bodies of capitalist men and women and to defend their wealth and privileges of their financial aristocracy against the lower classes.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #103 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:28am

Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 7:13pm:

Yeas indeed.  Even people without guns need to be shot by Coppers.  I agree because of what they have to put up with in those southern towns.  Might be best to just drop a big bomb on all those towns. Quick and efficient.  Problem solved, ey, Blick Orchid?

the smoking pineapple gun killed little JonBenet

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 10:39pm

I just finished watching the channel 9 documentary. What a load of crap! Something's not blue so it must be red. These forensic  analysts would make terrible jurors. You can't  send someone to gaol for 20 years just because the jig saw pieces don't  all fit.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #105 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:10pm

It will be interesting to see what transpires if this case is opened up.
Apparently, the brother will do a lie detector test.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/jonbenet-ramsey-family-friend-supports-sensa...

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #106 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:19pm

Marla wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:23am:
In the last week alone 25 people shot to death by the police in America. Despite the propaganda perpetrated by certain pseudo-left groups, at least half them were white.

killedbypolice.net.

702 people shot to death by police thus far this year:

163 were black men (23%)

Meanwhile, whites made up roughly half the victims. Hispanics, Native Americans, and Asians made up the balance.
http://inthesetimes.com/images/working/6157968784_e850328ec2_z_(1).jpg
American Death Squads - coming to a city near you

What ALL victims of police violence have in common is that they the working class (usually poorest of America's poor)

All of their deaths are a consequence of the primary social function of the police: to serve as armed bodies of capitalist men and women and to defend their wealth and privileges of their financial aristocracy against the lower classes.

[img]

There must be a shoot to kill policy in USA whereby any victim that is wounded is pumped full of more bullets. The reason they would do that, particularly to unarmed people, is that corpses can't be witnesses in court. A shooting survivor might get $ 10s of millions while the relatives of corpses get only $ millions, an order of magnitude less.

A recent case was was a guy shot in the middle of the road 16 times while he was lying on the road. He probably had that much lead in him he would have died from lead poisoning even if the bullets had not punctured vital organs.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print