Send Topic Print
JonBenet Ramsey (Read 6706 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: JonBenet Ramsey
Reply #15 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:08am

Mother was in the house, she had motive and and the means.

So... Cool

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:09am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:11am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:08am:
Marla, you are willing to say that about a suspect who has not confessed, has not been witnessed committing ANY part of the crime and without there being conclusive forensic evidence  connecting her with the crime. Patsy also didn't have any history of violence to her children or even a motive for that matter. Have you studied law to any extent?

No previous history of violence, you say? Well, that changes everything.

There's a lot of first time crimes people commit without any prior history. So that "clean as a whistle' history of a person/s should not rule out anything, because otherwise, people can use that as their defense on any crime.
The whole story seems riddled with oddities, and tonight, we are given more clues to the whole riddle. It's going to be twister than a bucket of slimed eels.
I had initially thought the 10 yr old did something, but apparently, the little girl had been sexually assaulted?

Why did the oarents lie about their son still being in bed asleep when the operator heard them all talking to him, obviously up and about. Why would they lie about that? Was it a big deal? If there was nothing to hide, you would not think of lying about such a trivial thing if a young kid is awake or not, what was the problem or reason to lie about that?....so straight out lying, means something to hide already. It sounds like defence mode.
If someone takes your child, you don't act with defiance and unwillingness to help the experts, you truly want to be very helpful and willing to oblige as much as possible! Why did the father disappear for an hour and half whilst the cops etc was there? Why did he move the child's body to the lounge room as that is meddling with evidence, on purpose.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:10am

Just read the news .com.au article http://www.news.com.au/world/explosive-new-evidence-smashes-jonbenet-ramsey-murd...

And I have to say I'm still not convinced. The 911 operator said it sounded like something rehearsed? How would she know?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #18 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:14am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:09am:
If someone takes your child, you don't act with defiance and unwillingness to help the experts, you truly want to be very helpful and willing to oblige as much as possible! Why did the father disappear for an hour and half whilst the cops etc was there? Why did he move the child's body to the lounge room as that is meddling with evidence, on purpose.

I'd argue that it depends on what your impression of the experts to be. If you thought the experts were either 1) incompetent or 2) had simply decided you had done it and werent bothered about looking anywhere else, it would be difficult to bring yourself to the conclusion of helping them.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #19 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:17am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:14am:
I'd argue that it depends on what your impression of the experts to be. If you thought the experts were either 1) incompetent...

We are talking about the Boulder Police Department here. While attending school at the University of Colorado I was stopped by a Boulder cop on a bike for (alleged) public drunkenness. He let me go moments later when he realized he had forgotten his citation book.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:19am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:17am:
I'd argue that it depends on what your impression of the experts to be. If you thought the experts were either 1) incompetent...

We are talking about the Boulder Police Department here. While attending school at the University of Colorado I was stopped by a Boulder cop on a bike for (alleged) public drunkenness. He let me go moments later when he realized he had forgotten his citation book.

So 1 decent cop.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #21 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:20am

No, a incompetent one.

The campus police were more reliable than the Boulder Police Department - and this was years after JonBenet's death.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:23am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:20am:
No, a incompetent one.

The campus police were more reliable than the Boulder Police Department - and this was years after JonBenet's death.

SO incompetent.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #23 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:33am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:23am:
SO incompetent.

Try to understand the city of Boulder itself:

The place is a insulated, pastoral college town full of the smugest, richest assholes one ever has the misfortune to come across. I could not wait to get the hell out of there. Last time I was in Boulder was 2009 and I have no plans to ever return there any time soon.

The police there deal mainly with rich kid college issues (whatever those are) and petty crimes. A brutal murder of a six year-old beauty pageant queen was something they never thought they would ever have to deal with. As a result, they contaminated evidence, poorly followed procedure on how to how a serious crime such as this and hoped that this crime would "all work itself out."

This whole case was a disaster from the start.

So...IT WAS THE MOTHER.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:35am

I'd argue that it depends on what your impression of the experts to be. If you thought the experts were either 1) incompetent or 2) had simply decided you had done it and werent bothered about looking anywhere else, it would be difficult to bring yourself to the conclusion of helping them.

Now there's a point to ponder, the father, being a very wealthy successful business man, would not be dumb, he may already know this? even though no crime had ever been committed in that family before?

So how does one know of the "incompetency of experts" when they have never been through the experience of a crime before?

Such contempt for the police, is mystifying, and their refusal to be interviewed....individually.....they had way too much time, these 2 parents, to have their act more perfectly in place, and instead of going to the police, they go to a television station instead.

Of course, image is everything for this family, got to look perfect in every way.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:37am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:35am:
[quote author=Pastafarian link=1474281935/18#18 date=1474330446][quote author=Lols link=1474281935/16#16 date=1474330172]
So how does one know of the "incompetency of experts" when they have never been through the experience of a crime before?

Easy, gossip gets around.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:37am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:11am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:08am:
Marla, you are willing to say that about a suspect who has not confessed, has not been witnessed committing ANY part of the crime and without there being conclusive forensic evidence  connecting her with the crime. Patsy also didn't have any history of violence to her children or even a motive for that matter. Have you studied law to any extent?

No previous history of violence, you say? Well, that changes everything.

There's a lot of first time crimes people commit without any prior history. So that "clean as a whistle' history of a person/s should not rule out anything, because otherwise, people can use that as their defense on any crime.
The whole story seems riddled with oddities, and tonight, we are given more clues to the whole riddle. It's going to be twister than a bucket of slimed eels.
I had initially thought the 10 yr old did something, but apparently, the little girl had been sexually assaulted?

Why did the oarents lie about their son still being in bed asleep when the operator heard them all talking to him, obviously up and about. Why would they lie about that? Was it a big deal? If there was nothing to hide, you would not think of lying about such a trivial thing if a young kid is awake or not, what was the problem or reason to lie about that?....so straight out lying, means something to hide already. It sounds like defence mode.

A history of child abuse would obviously  be relevant in this case but i agree it's  absence is not a smoking gun. That aside, everything else you've  posted is just amateur sleuthing.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #27 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:38am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:35am:

Now there's a point to ponder, the father, being a very wealthy successful business man, would not be dumb, he may already know this? even though no crime had ever been committed in that family before?

Such contempt for the police, is mystifying, and their refusal to be interviewed....individually.....they had way too much time, these 2 parents, to have their act more perfectly in place, and instead of going to the police, they go to a television station instead.

Of course, image is everything for this family, got to look perfect in every way.

Also the other thing to be considered here is that he is a successful businessman so he would have had some dealing in legal circles before and gone to a default position. When in doubt, call your lawyer.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #28 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:39am

Everything about these two reeks of guilt. Shame she never did stand trial for her crime.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:39am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:33am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:23am:
SO incompetent.

Try to understand the city of Boulder itself:
https://theieca.org/sites/default/files/cuboulder.jpg

The place is a insulated, pastoral college town full of the smugest, richest assholes one ever has the misfortune to come across. I could not wait to get the hell out of there. Last time I was in Boulder was 2009 and I have no plans to ever return there any time soon.

The police there deal mainly with rich kid college issues (whatever those are) and petty crimes. A brutal murder of a six year-old beauty pageant queen was something they never thought they would ever have to deal with. As a result, they contaminated evidence, poorly followed procedure on how to how a serious crime such as this and hoped that this crime would "all work itself out."

This whole case was a disaster from the start.

So...IT WAS THE MOTHER.

Oh there is the answer of how the father felt he could treat the police with disdain and think they were incompetent.
The true markings of a successful rich man with arrogance and no patience...thinks of the law as keystone cops in that secluded area they seem to know so well, and all the occupants therein....

I can't see how the mother did it, as the child was sexually assaulted?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print