Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
JonBenet Ramsey (Read 6656 times)
Sophia
Gold Member

Re: JonBenet Ramsey
Reply #105 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:10pm

It will be interesting to see what transpires if this case is opened up.
Apparently, the brother will do a lie detector test.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/jonbenet-ramsey-family-friend-supports-sensa...

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: JonBenet Ramsey
Reply #106 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:19pm

Marla wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:23am:
In the last week alone 25 people shot to death by the police in America. Despite the propaganda perpetrated by certain pseudo-left groups, at least half them were white.

killedbypolice.net.

702 people shot to death by police thus far this year:

163 were black men (23%)

Meanwhile, whites made up roughly half the victims. Hispanics, Native Americans, and Asians made up the balance.
http://inthesetimes.com/images/working/6157968784_e850328ec2_z_(1).jpg
American Death Squads - coming to a city near you

What ALL victims of police violence have in common is that they the working class (usually poorest of America's poor)

All of their deaths are a consequence of the primary social function of the police: to serve as armed bodies of capitalist men and women and to defend their wealth and privileges of their financial aristocracy against the lower classes.

[img]

There must be a shoot to kill policy in USA whereby any victim that is wounded is pumped full of more bullets. The reason they would do that, particularly to unarmed people, is that corpses can't be witnesses in court. A shooting survivor might get $ 10s of millions while the relatives of corpses get only $ millions, an order of magnitude less.

A recent case was was a guy shot in the middle of the road 16 times while he was lying on the road. He probably had that much lead in him he would have died from lead poisoning even if the bullets had not punctured vital organs.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print