Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
JonBenet Ramsey (Read 6708 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

JonBenet Ramsey
Sep 19th, 2016 at 8:45pm

is anyone watching this over the next two nights?

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Re: JonBenet Ramsey
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:10am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 8:45pm:

Yes me!
What did you think of tonight so far?
I am so impressed and respect those forensic, sound, linguistic etc experts.
And the way they have recreated the Ramsey house? Wow. Shocked

This is about expertise, opening up a cold case, 20 years later.
And the blow to that little girls' head, the torch, how they reconstruct a 6 yr old head with hair, and ask a 10 year old to come in and do the demo of the torch being hit over the head.

The body language of the parents during a tv interview were a giveaway also.

I watched Dr. Phil do an interview of their son recently, (he was 10 yrs old at the time it happened) and he was smiling all throughout it, to which Dr. Phil thinks he is very socially awkward.

Well, tomorrow night shows us much more minute and expertise details, but I think I know already who did it.

And I see a photo of the parents, with their 10 year old son, hanging onto him with dear life.

I suppose that means, the son would have been declared mentally unstable or not fit to be in amongst people, had they been more truthful about what really happened.

A secret they are keeping to protect him coz he isn't the full quid? Then trying to fake the kidnapping?

Geez, the practice pads and pens with the same note paper in the house, all placed neatly back in place, the kidnapper supposedly wrote?i

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:13am

The mother did it. No question.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 1:08am

was JonBenet's funeral open-casket? that would have given the mother a final chance to doll her up

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:39am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:13am:
The mother did it. No question.

I recall her looking straight down the camera in one of her "Many" interviews and saying..

GOD KNOWS WHO YOU ARE..

then she dies of cancer...  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:44am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:10am:

Yes me!

And the blow to that little girls' head, the torch, how they reconstruct a 6 yr old head with hair, and ask a 10 year old to come in and do the demo of the torch being hit over the head.

I watched Dr. Phil do an interview of their son recently, (he was 10 yrs old at the time it happened) and he was smiling all throughout it, to which Dr. Phil thinks he is very socially awkward.

Well, tomorrow night shows us much more minute and expertise details, but I think I know already who did it.

And I see a photo of the parents, with their 10 year old son, hanging onto him with dear life.

I suppose that means, the son would have been declared mentally unstable or not fit to be in amongst people, had they been more truthful about what really happened.

A secret they are keeping to protect him coz he isn't the full quid? Then trying to fake the kidnapping?

Geez, the practice pads and pens with the same note paper in the house, all placed neatly back in place, the kidnapper supposedly wrote?

I find it great so far..

so many blunders though.. it makes you angry..

it was like testimony and other forensic people were kept out of it..

why???
whats going on here?

as for the pad and paper all neatly back in place etc... sounds like a person who doesn't like a "hair" out of place... ??

I can't pick how or why this poor little girl got murdered... but one things for sure.. they were all up to their neck in it...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:54am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:39am:
I recall her looking straight down the camera in one of her "Many" interviews and saying..

GOD KNOWS WHO YOU ARE..

Patsy Ramsey was one disturbed individual.  Anyone who exploits their six year-old daughter by dressing them to look 25 in order to be judged in front of adults who support this softened form of pedophilia deserves more than cancer.

Patsy Ramsey killed her own daughter. I'm also willing to go as far to say she garroted her daughter as a to satiate her Pedophile fetish because that whole "contest" is nothing more than one sick sexual freak show that destroys the lives of little girls.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:08am

Marla, you are willing to say that about a suspect who has not confessed, has not been witnessed committing ANY part of the crime and without there being conclusive forensic evidence  connecting her with the crime. Patsy also didn't have any history of violence to her children or even a motive for that matter. Have you studied law to any extent?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:11am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 8:08am:
Marla, you are willing to say that about a suspect who has not confessed, has not been witnessed committing ANY part of the crime and without there being conclusive forensic evidence  connecting her with the crime. Patsy also didn't have any history of violence to her children or even a motive for that matter. Have you studied law to any extent?

No previous history of violence, you say? Well, that changes everything.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:50am

The fact is, history is the best guide for an understanding of people's behavuour. Apart from your obvious dislike  of Patsy Ramsey and child beauty pageants in general, what is your basis for declaring her guilty?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:51am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:54am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 7:39am:

GOD KNOWS WHO YOU ARE..

Patsy Ramsey was one disturbed individual.  Anyone who exploits their six year-old daughter by dressing them to look 25 in order to be judged in front of adults who support this softened form of pedophilia deserves more than cancer.

Patsy Ramsey killed her own daughter. I'm also willing to go as far to say she garroted her daughter as a to satiate her Pedophile fetish because that whole "contest" is nothing more than one sick sexual freak show that destroys the lives of little girls.

Any actual evidence of this?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:58am

Sophia wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:10am:

Yes me!

Well, tomorrow night shows us much more minute a
nd expertise details, but I think I know already who did it.

Geez, the practice pads and pens with the same note paper in the house, all placed neatly back in place, the kidnapper supposedly wrote?i

I didnt think that was smiling to be honest he looked as nervous as hell and when you think of how many people refused to talk to this show.. then you need to forgive this young man for daring to be ill at ease...he must have had a hell of a time this past 20 years...

we have so much more technology today  of course they will see and hear stuff... it was a cockup simply because they said it was a" kidnapping"..

I found the letter the biggest mystery....and I had forgotten they found mistakes surly the police would have dismissed it as their handwriting...... it would have to be the longest ransom demand note in history.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:00am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:50am:
The fact is, history is the best guide for an understanding of people's behavuour. Apart from your obvious dislike  of Patsy Ramsey and child beauty pageants in general, what is your basis for declaring her guilty?

thats all some folks need.... marion forgets this is a National Sport in AMerica... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:01am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:51am:

You tell me.

Any mother who dresses up a six year-old kid like this is not attracting pedophiles?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:06am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:01am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 9:51am:

You tell me.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/131024201520-erin-dnt-foreman-court-...

Any mother who dresses up a six year-old kid like this is not attracting pedophiles?

So none.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print