Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Sudanese Blow-in Girls Smash House Up In Melbourne (Read 9837 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sudanese Blow-in Girls Smash House Up In Melbourne
Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:51pm

A neighbour filmed and shouted encouragement as a group of women with alleged gang links attacked Melbourne homeowners in their front yard before smashing their windows and damaging their car.
Footage of the disturbing attack was posted online on Saturday under the title "Welcome to Melbourne...Sudanese Girls Gone Wild!!!"

The video begins with two groups, mainly consisting of women, arguing in the front yard when the situation suddenly becomes violent.
"Get em! Get em! Get em!" a child appears to yell as at least one woman armed with a stick starts swinging the weapon wildly.
She is soon disarmed by a man who swings the stick as he comes under attack from a number of women on all sides.
One of the neighbours yells "Get her" and "why don't you jump in" as at least two fights unfold.
The homeowners eventually get back inside their house and shut the door but with the neighbours urging them on the women use their weapons to smash a number of windows.

As they leave a child tells them to smash the car windows and at least one woman lays into the vehicle with a broom, drawing cheers from the onlookers.
The person who posted the video online linked the attack to the Melbourne gang Apex, which has reportedly has links to the Aces gang that is accused of recruiting girls as young as 12.
Police fear the 'Aces' gang's criminal activity is escalating with random attacks at nightspots becoming increasingly more violent.
The 'Aces' gang is believed to operate in the Dandenong area, which is where the Apex gang formed, with other all-female gangs operating in Sunshine and Laverton.
Several youth workers said there had been an increase in gangs consisting of girls, many of whom were from a disadvantaged background and craved a sense of belonging.

Les Twentyman, a youth outreach worker and founder of the 20th Man Fund, told the Herald Sun the at-risk girls were "locked out of education, they're locked out their families and they're locked out of employment".

.........The wonders of poorly thought out multiculturalism. I bet none of the do-gooders who brought them here live in these suburbs.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: Sudanese Blow-in Girls Smash House Up In Melbourne
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:54pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:51pm:
A neighbour filmed and shouted encouragement as a group of women with alleged gang links attacked Melbourne homeowners in their front yard before smashing their windows and damaging their car.
Footage of the disturbing attack was posted online on Saturday under the title "Welcome to Melbourne...Sudanese Girls Gone Wild!!!"

The video begins with two groups, mainly consisting of women, arguing in the front yard when the situation suddenly becomes violent.
"Get em! Get em! Get em!" a child appears to yell as at least one woman armed with a stick starts swinging the weapon wildly.
She is soon disarmed by a man who swings the stick as he comes under attack from a number of women on all sides.
One of the neighbours yells "Get her" and "why don't you jump in" as at least two fights unfold.
The homeowners eventually get back inside their house and shut the door but with the neighbours urging them on the women use their weapons to smash a number of windows.

As they leave a child tells them to smash the car windows and at least one woman lays into the vehicle with a broom, drawing cheers from the onlookers.
The person who posted the video online linked the attack to the Melbourne gang Apex, which has reportedly has links to the Aces gang that is accused of recruiting girls as young as 12.
Police fear the 'Aces' gang's criminal activity is escalating with random attacks at nightspots becoming increasingly more violent.

The 'Aces' gang is believed to operate in the Dandenong area, which is where the Apex gang formed, with other all-female gangs operating in Sunshine and Laverton.
Several youth workers said there had been an increase in gangs consisting of girls, many of whom were from a disadvantaged background and craved a sense of belonging.

Les Twentyman, a youth outreach worker and founder of the 20th Man Fund, told the Herald Sun the at-risk girls were "locked out of education, they're locked out their families and they're locked out of employment".

.........The wonders of poorly thought out multiculturalism. I bet none of the do-gooders who brought them here live in these suburbs.

This is similar to the problem of British immigrants in 1788. Only they didn't stop at vandalism they killed.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:57pm

Unforgiven wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:51pm:

This is similar to the problem of British immigrants in 1788. Only they didn't stop at vandalism they killed.
Nothing to say  I see. Move along!!!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:11pm

All female gangs? Swinging broomsticks in someone's front yard? Sounds like we are getting soft. Maybe those bikie laws are working after all. Either that or someone has opened a portal to another dimension.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:16pm

Thanks, John Howard.

He's the one who opened the gates to these people.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:25pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:16pm:
Thanks, John Howard.

Wasn't Captain Cook the first?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:33pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:16pm:
Thanks, John Howard.

Oh, don't discount Jew Australian MP Michael Danby of Melbourne Ports, Labor

Jewish news reports gushed about Danby who -- on another of his trips to Israel -- said he'd be 'delighted' to recommend to Parliament that we (Australia, the mob who pay both Danby and Howard) take in 50,000 Africans

And lo -- it was done

Quote:
Likud MK and Australian MP discuss "humane solution" for thousands of 'Muslim infiltrators' in Israel: Send them to live down under

Quote:
MK Danny Danon (Likud) asked Australian MP Michael Danby on Wednesday to propose, in parliament in Canberra, sending African migrants from Israel to Australia

Quote:
The arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to Israeli territory is a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity,” Danon told The Jerusalem Post

[quote
]“The refugees’ place is not among us, and the initiative to transfer them to Australia is the right and just solution.

“On the one hand, it treats the refugees and migrants in a humane way. On the other hand, it does not threaten Israel’s future and our goal to maintain a clear and solid Jewish majority,” he explained.

Danon said Danby enthusiastically agreed to present the idea to the Australian Parliament.

Danby was not available for comment, however, as he was in-flight on his way back to Australia

Quote:
According to the Knesset’s Research and Information Center, there were 35,638 migrants in Israel as of May.

Fewer than 1 percent are recognized by the UN as refugees.

Some 61% of the migrants – 21,748 people – are Eritrean, however, and categorized as members of a “temporary humanitarian protection group” by the UN, because they cannot be returned safely to their home country due to internal strife.

“Since Australia has a policy of accepting refugees and groups under protection, I would appreciate it if you could promote a solution in which Australia would accept those who seeking refuge,” Danon wrote in a letter to the MP from Melbourne following their meeting

Well OBVIOUSLY Australia --- unlike Israeli jews --- does not have an 'identity' worth protecting --- in the opinion of Israeli jews

and MP Danby, Labor for Melbourne Ports

OBVIOUSLY agreed

Suck it up all you Aussies without an identity worth considering

Instead, consider yourselves a dumping ground for economic parasites who are NOT recognized by the UN as 'refugees'

Wonder if the Greens know they're not recognized as refugees?  Wadda ya bet ...

Or do the Greens and suckhole parliamentarian hope WE don't know they're not refugees?

Well, Aussies are paying for the parasites now

in more ways than one

and so will their kids and their kids and their kids and their kids

In other words, Israel just gave Australia the same debilitating brown 'race' issues that have blighted the US since its inception

Say thank you to Israel like good boys and girls

Then feed your kids to be big and strong so they can join the armed services to kill and die in the interests of Greater Israel

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:36pm

Of interest:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/dirtydigger/

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:37pm

What are you suggesting,  Hammer?

That gangs aren't represented by all demographics?  That gans are a result of multiculturalism?

Have i got news for you.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:42pm

mothra wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

That gangs aren't represented by all demographics?  That gans are a result of multiculturalism?

Have i got news for you.
I'll tell you what I think Mothra. Some ethnic groups have a higher chance of criminality for various reasons. Africans very much so. The powers that be should have thought about this beforehand.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:44pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

Have i got news for you.
I'll tell you what I think Mothra. Some ethnic groups have a higher chance of criminality for various reasons. Africans very much so. The powers that be should have thought about this beforehand.

Your evidence for this belief?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:45pm

Quote:
Of some 60,000 African immigrants in Israel — more than half of whom are from Eritrea — around 2,000 are being held in a prison camp. They have applied for refugee status, but their requests have yet to be processed.

[b]
Rising anti-African sentiments exploded into violence last year when a Tel Aviv protest turned ugly. Jewish rioters smashed African-run shops and property, and there was a worrying number of attacks against innocent African

In a bid to stop African migrants from entering Israel, the country has erected a barrier along its border with Egypt.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has crediting it for a dramatic fall in the numbers of people crossing from Egypt, with only two “infiltrators” entering this month

Under Israeli law, asylum seekers can be detained for up to three years.

The deal to ship immigrants to a third country has prompted concern among rights groups, with the Association for Civil Rights in Israel saying their rights must be protected.

“In order to repatriate or resettle refugees or asylum seekers, there are certain standards that have to be met,” ACRI’s Marc Grey told reporters.

They have to go voluntarily to a third country,” he stressed.

“[highlight]And that third country needs to provide assurances they will get refugee status[/highlight]
.”

http://www.amren.com/news/2013/06/israel-to-expel-thousands-of-african-migrants-to-unidentified-third-country/

Australia was chosen as the third country

They always said Australia is the Lucky Country !

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:48pm

Comment:

Quote:
Israel should pick up their own trash. More and more America's relationship to Israel appears to be a naive hooker and a cruel pimp. Guess which one the pimp is

http://www.amren.com/news/2013/06/israel-to-expel-thousands-of-african-migrants-to-unidentified-third-country/

Israel should fight its own wars

and

Israel should pay its own bills

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:48pm

mothra wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:44pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

Have i got news for you.

Your evidence for this belief?
Yeah, crime stats. I'll tell you why certain African groups are becoming a big issue in Australia. They are from war ridden violent tribal countries and that violent black American gang cultures fits in with what they believe. Another reason is socio economics. They have low IQs and end up floundering in modern societies so many end down the bottom . Down the bottom is where many bad anti social behaviours are born.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm

So your belief is founded solely on your racism.  Gotcha.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print