Send Topic Print
Define ISLAM (Read 8779 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Define ISLAM
Sep 11th, 2016 at 8:57am

Define ISLAM.

Whenever those who are NOT moslems, are publicly critical of moslems, and/or are publicly critical the religion of the moslem;

The most popular proposition which is 'floated' by many moslems, on public forums [such as this one] is;

"We moslems are the ones best placed to understand what ISLAM is, and we moslems do clearly understand,        ....that ISLAM is a peaceful and tolerant religion.
....And we [moslems] shouldn't have to allow/permit the hate of racists to define what ISLAM is."

i.e.
we see moslems opposing the idea, that anyone who is NOT a moslem, should have any legitimate [and lawful!] right to try to define [for themselves] what ISLAM is.     !!!!

MY PROPOSITION;
It is the 'historic' 'personages' or main ICONS of ISLAM which define what ISLAM is.

And by examining those main ICONS of ISLAM, an outsider can best understand 1/ what ISLAM is, and 2/ what ISLAM promotes in the world of man [i.e. human society].

e.g.
1/ Allah, The words of,   ....define ISLAM.

2/ Mohammed. [the sunnah of Mohammed], The words of,   ....define ISLAM.

3/ Koran, The words/contents of the,   ....define ISLAM.

4/ ISLAMIC law, The words/contents of,   ....define ISLAM.

Yet, whenever we, who are NOT moslems, publicly confront moslems about the detrimental and damaging influence that these 'personages' or main ICONS of ISLAM 'apparently' have, upon the character and psyche of the moslem,
......and the influence that these 'personages' or main ICONS of ISLAM 'apparently' have, in inciting individual moslems to violence, in their practice of ISLAM,
.....we, who are NOT moslems, are 'shouted down', and told that we are mistaken.

But, WHAT IS REALLY APPARENT TO ME,         .....is that moslems are never, ever, able to explain in any clear and reasoned way, how our [my] perceptions, of an intolerant and violent ISLAM are wrong and mistaken.

Why is that ?

NOBODY KNOWS!

No peaceful/moderate moslem has ever been able to articulate to me, how, or from where, his version of ISLAM, derives its existential authority.

Why is that ?

NOBODY KNOWS!

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 12:34pm:

Why is it so hard for you to accept that a muslim can value freedom as much as any non-muslim?

Even as a muslim, the non-muslim west gives me far more freedom to practice the islamic faith than do almost any islamic country.

I value that, and I don't believe its fair to call on me to leave simply on the basis of my personal beliefs - beliefs which you demonstrably grossly misunderstand.

When a citizen of a nation demonstrates very clearly their loyalty and embrace the values that define that nation - you have no right to say that citizen is not welcome and should move to some oppressive hell-hole - for no other reason than you are offended by what you think are my personal beliefs.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Define ISLAM
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 1:33pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 11th, 2016 at 8:57am:

Define ISLAM.

It's the religion of peace.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 1:50pm

Islam   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 2:57pm

IBI

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 2:54pm

define islam?

islam a cult where the highest grade of devotee is one who slays and is slain in the cause of a satanic demon allah.

The unholy fiend allah was a pagan moon god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times.

muhammad claimed the pagan moon god allah was the true monotheistic god of Abraham.

muslims have raped, tortured and slaughtered millions of innocent people in their satanic quest to force all people to submit to this pagan mood god allah.

islam is a cult of people where the men sit down to urinate, because their prophet muhammad was deformed and had to squat to urinate, he played with his penis while peeing in order to stop pissing on himself.

islam is a cult where there are religious rules (sunnah) for laughing, putting on your clothes, taking off your clothes, stepping into a toilet, how to squat in a toilet, leaving a toilet, what hand to use, how to sleep, how to put on and take off your shoes, how to sit on the floor and eat, how to drink, how to awake, how to continuously pray to the moon god allah for every thing you do, how to pick your nose, how to dip flies in your drink because one wing is diseased and one has the cure, etc. etc..

After eating do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else.

Take three breaths while drinking.

Don't forget the ritual after intercourse: The prophet said, “allah puts an angel in charge of the uterus and the angel says, ‘O lord, (it is) semen! O lord, (it is now ) a clot! O lord, (it is now) a piece of flesh.’ And then, if allah wishes to complete its creation, the angel asks, ‘O lord, (will it be) a male or a female? A wretched (an evil doer) or a blessed (doer of good)? How much will his provisions be? What will his age be?’ So all that is written while the creature is still in the mother’s womb.”

Keep you head down when the imam's around: Isn’t he who raises his head before the Imam afraid that allah may transform his head into that of a donkey or his figure (face) into that of a donkey?”

Make sure the sun's not near satans head when you pray: When the (upper) edge of the sun appears (in the morning), don’t perform a prayer till the sun appears in full, and when the lower edge of the sun sets, don’t perform a prayer till it sets completely. And you should not seek to pray at sunrise or sunset for the sun rises between two sides of the head of the devil (or satan).”

Don't worry about dreams of muhammad: “Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for satan cannot imitate my shape.

But then again if you do have a bad dream:  so if anyone of you has a bad dream of which he gets afraid, he should spit on his left side

Don't yawn satan will get you: “Yawning is from satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: ‘Ha’, satan will laugh at him.”

Keep reciting the qur'an because it's hard to memorize it: So you must keep on reciting the Qur’an because it escapes from the hearts of men faster than camel do.”

Oh and don't forget that stones used to talk to muhammad. allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I recognise the stone in Mecca which used to pay me salutations before my advent as a Prophet and I recognise that even now.

Then we have the rules of cutting clitorises out of little girls, plus the practice called “bacha bazi” — literally “boy play”,

Couple the above stupidity carried out because muslims revere a thief, liar, pedophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderer as the best example of all men, with the satanic desire to sell this life (suicide bombers etc.) for the rewards of a moon gods' brothel where houris with big breasts and little boys with eyes like pearls abound for the sexual pleasure of the deceased killer, you have one of the most evil cults ever spawned by mankind.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #5 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 10:20am

Its really quite simple

Islam is a cult.
Based on the lunatic rantings of Mohamed.
A self confessed mentally ill individual who heard voices in his head and spoke to the devil.
In any normal world he would have been rightly put away in the loony bin.
But in the eyes of the uneducated inbred mentally retarded Muslims, he is a prophet.

This individual, promoted and still promotes from the grave.
Murder
Rape
Pedophilia and suicide.

He was in life a sociopath, narcissist, pedophile with no understanding of humanity.
It is quite obvious that he was mentally ill on several levels as well as being a pervert.

He destroyed the people who helped him, so loyalty did not exist in this narcissists small mind.

Now we have a cult basing themselves on the so call teachings (rantings) of this mentally ill individual and calling themselves a religion.
In all ways this "Religion" fits better into a definition of a cult.
Its followers practice mind altering chanting enforced by brutality.
They consider themselves above every other person on the planet even though, through their own inbreeding, they have an average IQ of 83, which puts them very close to rettarddedd.

This cult brutally enforces their cult practices and punishes mortally any who leave.

This "Religion of peace" has never, in it entire existence, been at peace with anyone, even itself.
It is a cult of death, like a cancer, it insinuates itself into a place, acting meek and harmless.
Only to turn into the slavering beast it is when it gets enough numbers.

Every country that has welcomed this cancer into it has suffered.
It is and always will be of no worth.

THIS IS ISLAM

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #6 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 11:46am

Mine is simpler than that. It is evil constructed around a framework of delusion, and a disease for which euthanasia is the only solution.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 1:48am

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 11:46am:
Mine is simpler than that. It is evil constructed around a framework of delusion, and a disease for which euthanasia is the only solution.

Kill them.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 3:02pm

Islam is what Mohammed said it was.

Islam is being like Mohammed.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 3:04pm

What method would you use for the little kiddies, Bogie?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 3:04pm:

Probably the same as the Ottomans used when they captured infidel kiddies.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:23pm

Frank wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:20pm:

Out with it, boy: what's your preferred method of executing children?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 8:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:23pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:20pm:

Out with it, boy: what's your preferred method of executing children?

Oh, that's easy. Behead all those who insult the old boy.

No one has the right to not be offended, no?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 1:38pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 11th, 2016 at 8:57am:

Define ISLAM.

Islam is the single religion in the world that has nuffin' to do wiv Islam.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Nov 13th, 2016 at 10:21pm

Deceivers

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8