Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Demon possession, on episode of SBS FEED next week (Read 2213 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Demon possession, on episode of SBS FEED next week
Sep 9th, 2016 at 11:33pm

Demon possession, on an episode of SBS FEED next week

See! Demon possession even has credibility at SBS.            Grin

SBS are promoting an episode of the FEED [to be broadcast next week] dealing with demon possession [and exorcism ?] .

See!              Even the all of the fish kissers and shirt lifters at the SBS FEED are smart enough to give open discussion about demon possession some air time.

[i don't really believe it [.....that the fish kissers and shirt lifters at the SBS FEED are really that smart], but hey,     this is obviously my feminine side trying to express something]

Wink

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Demon possession, on episode of SBS FEED next week
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 8:09am

Are you the same 'Yadda' who launched the thread:

'Demonic Possession is NOT Real'

i.e.:

Quote:
Apr 10th, 2013 at 1:27pm  Quote   

Demonic possession is NOT real.

The spirit realm is NOT real.

Only what i can see, and what i can touch, and what i can comprehend, is real.

....goto 9m 13s
YT
CANNIBALS RISING - ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE (DEMONIC POSSESSION) 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GqnG4l55j0

https://www.youtube.com/user/fidockave213

I believe that Psychotropic drugs [whether prescription or 'recreational'] are the most direct means that can 'open us' to demons [i.e. to demon possession].

My advice is, do not take Psychotropic drugs.

Dictionary;
psychotropic = = relating to or denoting drugs that affect a person’s mental state.

God created you, as a unique spirit being.

At the moment, you are compelled to reside in this body.

And God has made YOU [alone] the gatekeeper of your own heart.

Only through your own fear, and/or through your own complicity, can a demon take possession of 'you'

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 9:29am

PZ547 wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 8:09am:

Are you the same 'Yadda' who launched the thread:

'Demonic Possession is NOT Real'

i.e.:

Quote:
Apr 10th, 2013 at 1:27pm  Quote   

Demonic possession is NOT real.

The spirit realm is NOT real.

Only what i can see, and what i can touch, and what i can comprehend, is real.

....goto 9m 13s
YT
CANNIBALS RISING - ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE (DEMONIC POSSESSION) 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GqnG4l55j0

https://www.youtube.com/user/fidockave213

I believe that Psychotropic drugs [whether prescription or 'recreational'] are the most direct means that can 'open us' to demons [i.e. to demon possession].

My advice is, do not take Psychotropic drugs.

Dictionary;
psychotropic = = relating to or denoting drugs that affect a person’s mental state.

And God has made YOU [alone] the gatekeeper of your own heart.

Only through your own fear, and/or through your own complicity, can a demon take possession of 'you'

PZ547,

Yes.

I am that same person.

I was trying to be facetious.

I apologise.

PZ547,

I also wrote this somewhere on OzPol.

Quote:

Many, many people [in this life] are not 'searching', and most of us have no perception that we [i.e. our earthen bodies] are the 'hosts' of [all] those spirits, which we 'allow', and welcome 'in'.

I cannot prove it, but i believe, that only through our own fear, and/or through our own complicity, can a demon take possession of, what we are.

Demons are best thought of as 'evil angels'.

Demons often have an aggressive nature AND they are bullies.

And like almost all aggressors, demons will purposefully target those who they perceive to be weak and easy to overcome.

Demons are not 'nice' entities [though they often will pretend to be! ....'wolves in sheep's clothing'], if you surrender [what you are!] to them, the demon will surrender [what you are!] to SATAN!

If you ever perceive that you are being targeted be demons, and if you do not like being targeted be demons, call out to God, and ask for his protection.

There is a very good chance that he will protect you - if you ask him to.

And God has made YOU [alone] the 'gatekeeper' of your own heart.

Only through your own fear, and/or through your own foolishness and complicity, can a demon take possession of 'you'.

AND THIS.....

Yadda said....
Quote:

What is happening here [within this physical realm], is a [spiritual] battle royal, between good, and evil.

In the spirit realm, good, and evil cannot exist in close proximity to each other.

It is impossible.

BUT, in our world [within this 'reality'], both good and evil can exist [in close proximity to each other], and both can find 'expression' - IN OURSELVES, IN OUR CHOICES.

This 'reality' is a 'construct' [err, ...a 'creation' even], where that 'expression', of both good and evil, is possible,
in close proximity to each other.

In the spirit realm, good, and evil cannot co-exist within close proximity.

It is as though good, and evil, were like, light and, darkness.

If something of the darkness were to approach light, it would be 'burned' up by the light.

If something of the light approached the darkness, it would be absorbed, 'corrupted', by the darkness.

'The light' is in the centre, the darkness surrounds the light, but is unable to overcome it.

At the centre of the light, is a 'presence', which we know as 'God'.

I want to live in the light.

That is my choice.

In this 'place' [within this physical realm], by our choices, we ourselves are determining, in the 'hereafter', whether we will live in darkness, or, in light.

And that is God's 'joke' on the wicked [spirits].    i.e. the wicked among us.

And that is the 'beauty' and justice of, in, God's plan.

By their own choices here, in this realm, they, the wicked, are sealing their own future fate.

The 'concrete' is 'setting'.

AND THIS.....

Yadda said....
Quote:

....In this physical realm good and evil can exist in very close proximity to each other.

Not so, in the spirit realm.

Luke 16:26
.....between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

But in this place [in this physical realm], if goodness and evil are mingled, goodness is polluted, by the evil.

In this place [in this physical realm], if we join that which is precious with what is vile, we do not in that act of joining, 'improve' that which is vile.

We merely corrupt that which is precious.

In this physical realm light and darkness cannot co-exist [in the same place].
Though those who choose the darkness [as their 'sanctuary'], may be able to see a distant light [from within the midst of the darkness]....
....it is impossible for those who have [chosen to] become a part of the darkness! to approach the fullness of the light, or to ever live in the light.

Good and evil, light and darkness.
It is our human purpose to choose one, and to reject the other.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 10:35am

Quote:
PZ547,

Yes.

I am that same person.

I was trying to be facetious.

I apologise.

Ok.  I still don't get it, but ....

You say

Quote:

Fear isn't usually a choice.  Think about it.  You've been afraid. It might have been of a spider.  It might have been of a bee or snake or someone who came up behind you unexpectedly

you were afraid

Did you have time to decide whether or not to be afraid?

Answer: of course not.  Fear is instinctive and swift. It's meant to be. It's an automatic survival mechanism.  Adrenaline spurts. You're thrown into flight or fight reaction -- or the one no-one seems to mention -- the 'freeze' reaction

You can no more control the instinctive fear mechanism than you can a sneeze.  In fact, you have far more odds of stopping a sneeze by pressing a finger between nose and upper lip

So, we've established that fear is involuntary, automatic, and not a matter of choice on the part of the individual

Yes, fear is a vehicle via which demons can attack.  They might create the fear in order to attack.  Or they might piggy-back on fear caused by something else.  They also try to capitalize on bodies rendered less secure as in cases of unconsciousness, drunkenness, coma and drug use, abuse victims and even those who're simply asleep. It's also speculated in some quarters that there's a generational aspect to some demonic infestations.  Demons are opportunists

I knew a boy since he was seven.  His parents divorced. He lived with his father. His father was a narcissist who put his own interests first. The father had the opportunity to go away for a couple of days. He told his son to arrange to stay with a neighbor. The neighbor declined. The boy told his father. The father blamed the son and said fine, you'll have to stay home on your own.  Quite a while later, the son told me he'd spent the nights hiding beneath the staircase, absolutely terrified. The house was large and rambling, on acreage.  After that, the boy changed. Bit by bit. He'd been very open.  He turned inward and dark and strange. He grew worse as he grew older and was drawn to unhealthy interests, obsessed with consumer occult, etc.  In his late teens he became more disturbed and violent, came to the attention of police. He was a risk taker, unpleasant but able to switch personalities on a sixpence. People avoided him, he scared them.  He enjoyed scaring them, thought it funny. His father blamed 'peer pressure'.  Haven't seen them for years & don't plan to see them again.  I attribute the change in the boy to those nights spent hiding under the staircase in what was in any case a very unpleasant house and area.  It would never surprise me to learn in the news that the boy had committed a ghastly crime, although I hope that doesn't come to pass.  That boy was attacked in my opinion, and carries demons on his shoulder, sometimes to reject and at other times to enjoy them.  But can we blame the boy?  Almost any child of seven would have been afraid under the circumstances

Most of us have what we regard as 'our guardian angel'.  Many children (and adults) are deathly afraid at times, but they're protected.  That boy wasn't protected, so became a target.  Why some are and others are not protected is something to ponder 

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 3:17pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 10:35am:

I knew a boy since he was seven.....He lived with his father. His father was a narcissist....
....Quite a while later, the son told me he'd spent the nights hiding beneath the staircase, absolutely terrified....
....He grew worse as he grew older and was drawn to unhealthy interests, obsessed with consumer occult, etc.  In his late teens he became more disturbed and violent, came to the attention of police. He was a risk taker, unpleasant but able to switch personalities on a sixpence.

People avoided him, he scared them.

He enjoyed scaring them, thought it funny.

......That boy was attacked in my opinion, and carries demons on his shoulder, sometimes to reject and at other times to enjoy them.  But can we blame the boy?  Almost any child of seven would have been afraid under the circumstances

Most of us have what we regard as 'our guardian angel'.  Many children (and adults) are deathly afraid at times, but they're protected.  That boy wasn't protected, so became a target.  Why some are and others are not protected is something to ponder

Not an innocent child then ?

Something to ponder ?

PZ547,

He had a deep and abiding fear ?

No guardian angel ?

No [spiritual] protection ?

Why so ?

Well, as unfortunate as it is,      ....we always see, that it is those who God will not 'touch', that are most subject to terror and fear.

Q.
Why won't God 'touch' such people ?

Q.
Why won't God's angels protect such people ?

Well, there is a very good reason!

THE WICKED....

Job 18:11
Terrors shall make him afraid on every side, and shall drive him to his feet.
12  His strength shall be hungerbitten, and destruction shall be ready at his side.
13  It shall devour the strength of his skin: even the firstborn of death shall devour his strength.
14  His confidence shall be rooted out of his tabernacle, and it shall bring him to the king of terrors.
15  It shall dwell in his tabernacle, because it is none of his: brimstone shall be scattered upon his habitation.
16  His roots shall be dried up beneath, and above shall his branch be cut off.
17  His remembrance shall perish from the earth, and he shall have no name in the street.
18  He shall be driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
19  He shall neither have son nor nephew among his people, nor any remaining in his dwellings.
20  They that come after him shall be astonied at his day, as they that went before were affrighted.
21  Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked, and this is the place of him that knoweth not God.

Psalms 5:4
For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

PZ547,

Is God harsh ?

YES!

Towards those who HATE him     [...and his 'children'] ?

PZ547,

But what of other people,     .....what of those people whom God and his angels love [....or at least, choose to have a care for] ?

"AND LET THEM MAKE ME A SANCTUARY; THAT I MAY DWELL AMONG THEM."

PZ547,

Q.
What is a 'sanctuary' ?

Q.
Why does 'God' need a sanctuary ?

Exodus 25:8
And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

Exodus 29:45
And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.

Exodus 29:46
And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the LORD their God.

Leviticus 11:44
For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy:....

Leviticus 19:2
Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

Leviticus 20:26
And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

So, our God, chooses some people.

Q.
Why !

Q.
Why is our God [and our creator] so 'discriminating' ?

Psalms 73:1
Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.

Suck it up!

Jesus words......

Luke 3:8
Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
9  And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

God does not 'like' unrepentant souls.

But, God states [IN HIS WORD] that he will have mercy upon the repentant soul.

------------ >

Psalms 25:8
Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
9  The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
10  All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
11  For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
12  What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

Here is a tip!

We should not hate God, because he is a discriminating God !

Rather, we should choose to 'change our mind'.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1470408177/0#0

Exodus 20:6
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1435998745/1#1

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 11:49pm

Quote:
Demon possession, on episode of SBS FEED next week
Sep 9th, 2016 at 11:33pm

Demon possession, on an episode of SBS FEED next week

I'd given up, but it was finally broadcast tonight, on SBS Feed.

2016-Sep-21  Wed

It was OK.
But nothing too exciting.
A couple of Christian exorcists, and a few self declared victims of demon possession, and a sceptical SBS reporter.
One person claimed to be suffering from epilepsy as a child [and diagnosed later in life], and had been subjected to a distressing exorcism process as a child.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print