Send Topic Print
Justice for Allison (Read 1400 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Re: Justice for Allison
Reply #15 - Aug 31st, 2016 at 4:20pm

The crunch really came for me when the 3 Qld Court of Appeal Judges, hypothesised that Gerard Baden-Clay had accidentally killed his wife. They had not a single shred to illuminate on just how that he accidentally killed his wife, (something that he had not admitted to in any way shape or form).

In the absence of any facts or admissions the 3 wise monkeys in Queensland made it up for him then downgraded the charge to Manslaughter.

The decision was so incredulous, so jaw dropping, that I couldn't believe what I was reading in their decision.

Thank God that logic prevailed in the High Court and the bullshite that was thrown around by the 3 wise monkeys in Queensland was chucked overboard where it truly belonged.

Yes...there will be a big change in the way such cases a are brought to the Courts in future and let's hope these prawns on the bench in the Queensland take it into their tiny brains.

Their decision making was so mind numbingly stupid, even a novice could see what a house of cards they had built.

Makes me wonder what the High Court Judges said about their 'learned?' bretheren in private. Cheesy

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #16 - Aug 31st, 2016 at 4:21pm

Well said, PZ547.

I am sure that the father and sister know more about this.

Websleuths (ALL Australian murders are discussed on there, dating way back) .... there are a LOT of Aussies who comment, particularly about the Baden-Clay case. Here is a new thread about the Appeal.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?315849-Gerard-Baden-Clay-s-murde...

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 5:48am

How is this "Justice for Allison"? She's still growing grass...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 6:39am

The Heartless Felon wrote on Sep 1st, 2016 at 5:48am:
How is this "Justice for Allison"? She's still growing grass...

you will be also one day.....

does that mean you are gone and forgotten?????......

Allison contributed to this world she made a huge impact on others lives.....that says a lot for her.....and she wont be forgotten so readily....unlike some.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 6:42am

Neferti wrote on Aug 31st, 2016 at 4:21pm:
Well said, PZ547.

I am sure that the father and sister know more about this.

Websleuths (ALL Australian murders are discussed on there, dating way back) .... there are a LOT of Aussies who comment, particularly about the Baden-Clay case. Here is a new thread about the Appeal.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?315849-Gerard-Baden-Clay-s-murde...

it was odd the way none of his family seemed concerned they didnt help look for her..didnt even appear interested.... yes very odd...

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #20 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 8:50am

Smiley

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 9:51am

red baron wrote on Aug 31st, 2016 at 4:20pm:
The crunch really came for me when the 3 Qld Court of Appeal Judges, hypothesised that Gerard Baden-Clay had accidentally killed his wife. They had not a single shred to illuminate on just how that he accidentally killed his wife, (something that he had not admitted to in any way shape or form).

In the absence of any facts or admissions the 3 wise monkeys in Queensland made it up for him then downgraded the charge to Manslaughter.

The decision was so incredulous, so jaw dropping, that I couldn't believe what I was reading in their decision.

Thank God that logic prevailed in the High Court and the bullshite that was thrown around by the 3 wise monkeys in Queensland was chucked overboard where it truly belonged.

Yes...there will be a big change in the way such cases a are brought to the Courts in future and let's hope these prawns on the bench in the Queensland take it into their tiny brains.

Their decision making was so mind numbingly stupid, even a novice could see what a house of cards they had built.

Makes me wonder what the High Court Judges said about their 'learned?' bretheren in private. Cheesy

Wait one, Red - you can equally say the same about evidence that he killed her at all.  The weight of suspicion may be upon him - but the evidence?  I seem to be reading a lot of supposition here, and I remember Lindy Chamberlain and the 'foetal blood stain' that turned out to be car rust under a carpet or similar...

People are supposed to be convicted on proven fact - not on assumption, innuendo, supposition or insinuation (the primary weapon of police prosecutors with no case is to insinuate the witness is a low-life) or - least of all - suspicion.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #22 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 10:04am

PZ547 wrote on Aug 31st, 2016 at 4:11pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 31st, 2016 at 3:53pm:
Neferti wrote on Aug 31st, 2016 at 3:51pm:
I am wondering who helped Gerbil do the clean up and such .... perhaps, eventually, Father or Sister might be in a spot of trouble?  Accessory after the fact or whatever.

Jesus wept.  Clean up of what?

Are you actually all that familiar with the case in question?

Clean up of evidence

Evidence which was shown to exist both at the location of the murder and afterwards, in the accused's vehicle
Whose blood?

you know --- blood in the vehicle believed
alleged
to be the one which  transported the dead or dying body of the accused's wife to the river bank mud where he .. and possible someone else also -- dumped her to rot and be consumed by scavengers

Clean up of whatever disorder was created within the home (which contained three young girls) while the deceased was being murdered
so there was no such evidence in evidence - and the three girls saw and heard nothing?

Maybe there wasn't much disarray?  Maybe it was a cold, calculated strangling

yet the accused bore marks believed
that's it?
to have been caused by the fingernails of the murdered woman as she fought desperately for her life against a much larger and until then trusted killer

When fighting for one's life, one is likely to scream, gurgle, kick, twist, etc
yet nobody heard or saw a thing - three girls int he house, you say?
.  That is often likely to cause disorder

Alison's mother noted the house (location of the murder) was unnaturally neat and orderly
her daughter was a notorious grub about the house?
mere hours after the murder.  This indicates
was used to imply
someone rushed to hide whatever disorder had been caused during the
possible
murder.  Was it the killer
if there was one
?  Or was it people intent on covering-up for and assisting the killer
if such exist
?  Most Australians have drawn conclusions
without ever having been there.

Blood discovered within the killer's vehicle
which has yet to be identified according to your statement
imply
seriously?
there was blood spilt within the house or under or around the house while the deceased was being murdered
yet was not found?

So a 'clean up'
something nobody ever does around the house
as has been suggested
suggested?
and as would appear to have taken place very swiftly after the murder took place
ifin fact it did, but the clean and tidy state of the house indicates nothing, rather the opposite.

I hope police proceed to further investigate
- so do I - their investigation to date leaves a lot to be desired.

Investigators informed the public they suspected two vehicles had been used after the murder and during transportation of the deceased to the river bank
any evidence to support that?

In response, members of the public tendered information involving the sighting of two vehicles.  Residents near the river bank stated publicly that they'd heard two vehicles very close to the dump location during the hours in question
and????  Vehicles never go there?

The public is of the opinion Baden Clay was assisted very shortly after the murder and in the transportation of his murdered wife to the river bank where she was dumped and left
- oh, well - that settles it - the PUBLIC have the idea....

The public
(I'm sure they're not - they all think they're Perry Mason in front of the TV)
isn't finished with this case and it's to be hoped that the failed appeal by Baden Clay will encourage investigators to finish the job

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 10:10am

[quote author=The_Grappler link=1472607683/21#21 date=1472687519]Wait one, Red - you can equally say the same about evidence that he killed her at all.  The weight of suspicion may be upon him - but the evidence?  I seem to be reading a lot of supposition here, and I remember Lindy Chamberlain and the 'foetal blood stain' that turned out to be car rust under a carpet or similar...

People are supposed to be convicted on proven fact - not on assumption, innuendo, supposition or insinuation (the primary weapon of police prosecutors with no case is to insinuate the witness is a low-life) or - least of all - suspicion[/quote]

thats the silliest thing I have read on this subject....

there never was a body in the Lindy Chamberlain

case...forensic was very very limited....unlike now..

the blood in GBCs car was Allisons blood no mistake....

and BTW . Allison is dead her body was found not all that far from their home....and they did find leaf matter in her hair that was only growing in her own garden......

and yes they do charge people with murder... without a body.....

police today leave no stone unturned.. they have more technology  than ever before and they use it.....they are even catching people for murders done years ago....

its time you gave them some credit....

Baden Clay is an arrogant arsehole..... who claims he had nothing to do with her death.. yet was prepared to accept a manslaughter charge......

and you reckon the police got it wrong... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 10:18am

Im thinking its grap that thinks hes Perry Mason.....look at the rubbish he has come up with ...

ask yourself grap why isnt he screaming INNOCENT... why would he settle for MANSLAUGHTER....?

Grin Grin Grin Grin

all I know is.. if I didnt do what they claimed I did...

no way would I settle for a down grade... no way...

he sat in the dock for something like two days and told us he did nothing wrong....he went to bed whilst Allison watched TV.... and didnt get up till 7am... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think he was sleep walking when his phone was put on charge about 1am that morning...like you do!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 1:39pm

Alison's daughters will be grown-ups in a few years and free to tell the world what they know about that night.  I suspect they told the police at the time but it was inadmissible because of their age and/or prosecution were unwilling to subject the girls to cross-examination during the trial.  'Baden' Clay will be emerging from prison around the same time as his daughters reach adulthood. His parents will be dead most likely and very possibly the Dickies also.  'Baden' Clay will be in his mid-50s by then. If he's lucky, someone might give him a bit of work.  He owns no property. Alison's insurance will go to the girls.  By the sound of things, his parents were bankrupted because of legal expenses and even if they still hold a bit of equity in their modest home, he has two siblings each entitled to a share of not much

'Baden' Clay has brought the Baden name into disrepute and it will never recover, so little hope of his gaining a refuge or hand up from those quarters

Between now and when he's released, he will endure tortures solely of his own making.  His narcissistic self will struggle against cold reality -- and it will give him endless hell via all the 'could have beens' and 'should have beens'.  He 'should have been' a dazzling light in Australian society.  He 'should have been, could have been' a monumental success.  He 'should have been/could have been' rich by now through book, documentary, film rights, etc.

Instead, he's in prison, disgraced and prevented from stealing the limelight again.  He's no longer in a special unit on potential suicide watch. He can no longer waft around the prison with armloads of documents pretending to be in conference with solicitors re: his next big moment. All his 'moments' have come and gone and now he's just an ordinary prisoner convicted of the murder of his wife. He must serve his inadequate sentence and in the process the last remaining remnants of his youth rush by a day at a time.  He's no longer newsworthy.  His solicitors have moved on. Visitors, if any, will be few.  And he has nothing to look forward to upon his release apart from a small welfare payment and the hope of finding a cheap room somewhere

'Baden' Clay is effectively dead.  Yet he must continue to draw breath for decades to come until his body finally ejects him

His only hope of temporarily regaining the attention he craves is to confess -- in written or interview form -- to the callous murder of his wife.  But would he have the balls.  Which will win -- his cowardice and refusal to admit he's done anything wrong -- or his craving for dollars and momentary attention?  That's his little struggle as he sits there night after night in his cell

If I had the power, I would make it law that convicted murderers must daily and nightly be confronted in their cells by large photos of their victims as they were discovered by police, ambulance, coroners, etc. 

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print