Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
two far right groups clash (Read 584 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

two far right groups clash
Aug 28th, 2016 at 7:35pm

with no muslims or pro immigration protestors to attack, they decided to have a go at each other  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

About 200 people have held a protest in Melbourne's outer west against what they say is the rise of Islam in the area.

The True Blue Crew, an anti-immigration group, organised the rally at Hannah Watts Park, on High Street at Melton, about 35 kilometres west from Melbourne's CBD.

Protesters at the rally waved flags and speakers said they wanted to stop Islam spreading in the area and across Australia.

The group marched to Melton City Council, where they continued their protest. About 30 police officers were present.

A group of about 10 True Blue Crew members broke away from the march and ran to a car park to confront members of another anti-Islam group.

The two groups yelled at each other, swore and threatened violence, but the confrontation was dispersed after about 20 minutes.

That's not the way this country works together'

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten said the protests were divisive and unnecessary.

"Australia is a diverse country and I don't believe in fomenting religious paranoia or hatred — that's not the way this country works together," he told reporters in Melbourne.

There have been a number of clashes between far-left and far-right groups this year, including at rallies in Coburg in Melbourne's inner north and the CBD.

Phillip Galea, an associate of the True Blue Crew, was charged with terrorism-related offences Victoria's Joint Counter-Terrorism Team raided properties in Melbourne, Bacchus Marsh and Central Victoria.

http://en.abna24.com/service/oceania/archive/2016/08/28/774985/story.html

you righties are all retards Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I also found it funny that when searching for this story after seeing it on the news, this is the only website I could find it on ... where are bolt and pickering when you want them?  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: two far right groups clash
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 7:53pm

Some clashCheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 8:17pm

lee wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 7:53pm:

The usual right wing trash. Lip service patriots.

They're better at blathering and running, and blathering while running, than fighting.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 8:34pm

you'd prefer a few were shot perhaps?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 8:55pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 8:34pm:

you'd prefer a few were shot perhaps?

Seeing as they were yelling and threatening violence, without any violence, "clash" seems over the top. Wink

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:05pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 7:35pm:
I also found it funny that when searching for this story after seeing it on the news, this is the only website I could find it on ... where are bolt and pickering when you want them?  Cheesy Cheesy

Searching for the facts.

Such as what sparked the confrontation.

And then Leftwinger Shorten opened his mouth and made an ass of himself by defending the Far Right religion and political ideology of Islam as all part of Australia's 'diversity'. It then begs the question as to why he didn't defend these protesters for just the same reason. 

As if we don't know.

PS. It's nice to know you're a regular reader of Bolt and Pickering, Johnno.  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:10pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:15pm

We should never have let muslims into Oz, they aren't worth the trouble they cause. When peace is restored in the Middle East, they can start heading back there, with govt assistance to make it a bit easier for them

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:22pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:05pm:
PS. It's nice to know you're a regular reader of Bolt and Pickering, Johnno

I didn't say I read them, I said they didn't even show up on my search ... I've yet to find a way to get my google to skip or ignore pickering or bolt. If you know how I can do that, let me know

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:58pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:22pm:

I didn't say I read them, I said they didn't even show up on my search ... I've yet to find a way to get my google to skip or ignore pickering or bolt. If you know how I can do that, let me know

I can help you out there if you really mean it. Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 6:19am

200 people... wow run for cover everyone... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 6:21am

John Smith wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:22pm:

he might learn something he would rather not know... sheep wool... emu head in sand... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 6:43am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/antiislam-rally-in-melton-victoria-po...

Anti-Muslim protesters even turn on each other in Melbourne’s west
Therese Allaoui, Herald Sun
August 28, 2016 8:53pm

ANTI-Muslim protesters turned on each other in Melbourne’s west today.

As the sparse protest of about 100 people started to disperse at Hannah Watts Park, a fight broke out between True Blue Crew members and those from anti-Muslim street patrol group the Sons of Odin.

The dispute was dispelled by police.

WRIST SLAP: Rioters getting light sentences they expect

There was a heavy police presence at the rally to object to the “growing” Muslim population.

The protesters were particularly vehment about the “rise of Islam in Melton” after a mosque was approved in the suburb last year, and claims of an “Islamic housing estate” in May this year.

True Blue Crew leader Kane Miller, who organised the rally, said the group was fighting the “Muslim development” in Melton.

“We don’t think a Muslim-only estate is a wise thing,” Mr Miller said.

“It’s a wake-up call. If you want to be in Australia, you should have to live like an Australian.”

United Patriots Front leader Blair Cottrell said he wanted to “raise awareness about the Islam-only estate going up” in Melton.

“There’s a foreign power establishing itself in the community,” Mr Cottrell said. “It’s my job to let people in the community know that it’s happening.”

A number of protesters were also calling on Senator Pauline Hanson to run for prime minister. Earlier this year, seven people were arrested for violence and weapons offences at an anti-Islam protest in Coburg.

Victoria Police spokeswoman Leonie Johnson said police conducted weapons searches to ensure dangerous items were not brought into the rally.

There were no arrests.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print