Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Global warming caused last mass extinction (Read 891 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: Global warming caused last mass extinction
Reply #15 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:55pm

Ajax wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 6:09pm:
As for the plastic in the oceans, we have to do something about this pollution, its funny how not many governments talk about cleaning the plastic from the rivers and oceans.

Its because humans have a finite life span which transfers the problem to a future generation. Just like government debt.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 8:34pm

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:55pm:
As for the plastic in the oceans, we have to do something about this pollution, its funny how not many governments talk about cleaning the plastic from the rivers and oceans.

Its because humans have a finite life span which transfers the problem to a future generation. Just like government debt.

'In a recent report, Ocean Conservancy claims that China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam are spewing out as much as 60 percent of the plastic waste that enters the world’s seas.'

http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-01-13/5-countries-dump-more-plastic-oceans-rest-...

Wow. Not those decadent western nations? I'm shocked.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #17 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 9:09pm

lee wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 8:34pm:

'In a recent report, Ocean Conservancy claims that China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam are spewing out as much as 60 percent of the plastic waste that enters the world’s seas.'

http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-01-13/5-countries-dump-more-plastic-oceans-rest-...

Decadent Western Nations spewed out ten times as much for more than five decades. Its the stuff that is already broken into micro particles choking marine life.

you should see the rubbish in USA waterways.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 9:11pm

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 9:09pm:
lee wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 8:34pm:

Decadent Western Nations spewed out ten times as much for more than five decades. Its the stuff that is already broken into micro particles choking marine life.

you should see the rubbish in USA waterways.
All  you 3rd worlders eat you wildlife. That's where the extinctions are coming from.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print