Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hanson Young has a dummy spit (Read 3750 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hanson Young has a dummy spit
Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:21am

Sarah Hanson-Young 'doesn't understand' dumping from Greens immigration portfolio

South Australian Greens Senator Sarah Hanson-Young has criticised the move by Greens leader Richard Di Natale to dump her from the high profile immigration portfolio.

On Thursday, Senator Hanson-Young was demoted to the trade portfolio after nine years as the Greens immigration spokeswoman.

Tasmanian Senator Nick McKimm, a relative newcomer who entered the Senate last year, was given the immigration portfolio in a Greens reshuffle.

"I don't agree with it, I don't accept it," she told AM.

In her first interview since being forced to change roles, Senator Hanson-Young said she was "incredibly sad" to move from an area she had put her "heart and soul into".

Senator Hanson-Young argued against losing immigration, but failed to convince Senator Di Natale.

"I fought very hard," Senator Hanson-Young said.

"I don't really understand Richard's decision, but I have to accept it's the decision of the leader.

"I'm ready to roll-up my sleeves and get stuck into the new portfolios that I have been given."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-27/hanson-young-criticises-di-natale-dumped-f...

Unfortunately, there are a lot of thing Hanson Young doesn't understand

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Re: Hanson Young has a dummy spit
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:36am

WTF does the idiot 'understand'?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:41am

John Smith wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:21am:
"I fought very hard," Senator Hanson-Young said.

I don't 'fink', that sarah 'fought' hard enough to understand why she is considered as useless.

But I understand that pollies do get very upset when they are kicked off the gravy train and have to do something other than fly first class.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 5:56pm

I wonder what "rolling up her sleeves and getting stuck in," actually means in her case.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print