Send Topic Print
Yemen (Read 205 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Yemen
Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:58pm

Just watched the ABC Foreign Correspondent show on Yemen.  If anyone from Yemen is reading this I'd like to give you two pieces of advice to improve your country.

1: Less Islam
2: Less Khat

IBI

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Yemen
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 12:16am

Gordon wrote on Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:58pm:
Just watched the ABC Foreign Correspondent show on Yemen.  If anyone from Yemen is reading this I'd like to give you two pieces of advice to improve your country.

Without the khat, they can't tolerate Islam. Without Islam, there is no need for khat. Just stick to having less Islam, and the khat problem will resolve itself.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Yemen
Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 10:41am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 12:16am:
Gordon wrote on Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:58pm:

Without the khat, they can't tolerate Islam. Without Islam, there is no need for khat. Just stick to having less Islam, and the khat problem will resolve itself.

Did you see the show? In crowd shots every single male had a lump in their cheek full of khat.

Just what you want. Koran brainwashed khat addicts with AK47s.

Khat can cause many side effects including mood changes, increased alertness, excessive talkativeness, hyperactivity, excitement, aggressiveness, anxiety, elevated blood pressure, manic behavior, paranoia, and psychoses. Trouble sleeping (insomnia), loss of energy (malaise), and lack of concentration usually follow.

IBI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print