Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Germans told to 'stockpile food and water' (Read 1285 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Germans told to 'stockpile food and water'
Aug 24th, 2016 at 7:37am

Quote:
Germans told to 'stockpile food and water' in civil defence plan

Germany plans to tell its citizens to stockpile food and water in case of an attack or catastrophe for the first time since the end of the Cold War, according to reports.

The proposals, which Angela Merkel’s government  Roll Eyes is set to discuss at a cabinet meeting tomorrow, have not yet been made public.

But according to details leaked to the German press they include advice to citizens to stockpile enough food for 10 days and clean drinking water for five days.

“The population should be urged by appropriate means to keep two litres of drinking water per person per day,” Frankfurter Allgemeine Sontagszeitung quoted a government paper as saying.

People will also be urged to keep supplies of medicines, warm blankets, coal, wood, candles, torches, batteries, matches, and reserves of cash in their homes.

The authorities are to boost stocks of smallpox vaccine and antibiotics in case of biological attack, and set up reserves of petrol and oil at 140 locations around the country to ensure a supply for 90 days.

Other provisions include setting up decontamination sites outside hospitals in case of nuclear, biological or chemical attack.

Germany is currently on high alert after two Islamist attacks and a shooting rampage by a mentally unstable teenager last month.

Berlin announced measures earlier this month to spend considerably more on its police and security forces and to create a special unit to counter cyber crime and terrorism.

The government rejected accusations that the new measures amount to “scaremongering” and said they were not a reaction to the current terror threat.

Johannes Dimroth, a spokesman for the interior ministry, said the proposals were a long-planned update to a government paper last revised in 1995.

But opposition MPs condemned the plans. A call to stockpile food “could completely unsettle people,” Dietmar Bartsch of the Left Party said

Details of the new proposals emerged in a 69-page government paper leaked to the press.

“An attack on Germany which requires a conventional defence response is unlikely,” Frankfurter Allgemeine Sontagszeitung quoted the paper as saying.

“Nevertheless the country should be prepared in case of a life-threatening development which cannot be ruled out.”

The new proposals hark back to the detailed West German civil defence plans of the Cold War, when the country was thought likely to be on the frontline of any conflict between the Soviet Union and the West.

Generations of West Germans grew up to the sound of sirens being tested that would warn of a Soviet attack.

In the aftermath of the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 and the reunification of Germany in 1990, many civil defence measures were allowed to lapse.

A review was first ordered after the 9/11 attacks in 2001 and severe flooding in Germany the following year.

how on earth did this buzzard (Angela Merkel’s ) ever get to be leader of Germany?

I'm not sure how one of her own citizens hasn't taken her out..

she should be thrown in jail as a traitor to her own country...

to let it be invaded by scum Muslims..  Angry

to allow these scum Muslims to attack her own people and walk away scot free..  Angry

and now scaremongering her own people to try and keep hold of power..  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Germans told to 'stockpile food and water'
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:00am

The sad thing for centrists like me is this will lead to the rise of extreme right wing Govts.

This is why in Australia the Greens need to be marginalized.
If SHY had her way we'd have 200k boat arrivals a year.

IBI

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:05am

Gordon wrote on Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:00am:
The sad thing for centrists like me is this will lead to the rise of extreme right wing Govts.

Quote:
.........If SHY had her way we'd have 200k boat arrivals a year  day .........

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:11am

This is why the people need to have the power to kick these dead beats out of power.

There needs to be a way that the people in all countries, even Australia, can make their unhappiness known and is an effective deterrent for this type of politician.

As it stands at the moment, we only have the voting system, which is less than useless.
We need to be able to Blackball any politician who is unsuitable and an idiot.

At every election we should have the option to tick a box to have any politician ostracized, have all pensions and payments halted and he/she needs to be held accountable for their stupidity.
The politician with the highest number of Ticks is ousted without the availability of a pension or an further pay.
This would make them think twice about how they did their job and perhaps consider the silent majority for once, not just the vocal minority.

The Romans had it, they actually Deported the blackballed politician for life.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:15am

Valkie wrote on Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:11am:
This is why the people need to have the power to kick these dead beats out of power.

There needs to be a way that the people in all countries, even Australia, can make their unhappiness known and is an effective deterrent for this type of politician.

As it stands at the moment, we only have the voting system, which is less than useless.
We need to be able to Blackball any politician who is unsuitable and an idiot.

At every election we should have the option to tick a box to have any politician ostracized, have all pensions and payments halted and he/she needs to be held accountable for their stupidity.
The politician with the highest number of Ticks is ousted without the availability of a pension or an further pay.
This would make them think twice about how they did their job and perhaps consider the silent majority for once, not just the vocal minority.

The Romans had it, they actually Deported the blackballed politician for life.

What a great idea,
she could be sent to naru.
It would help with her weight loss regime as well

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 24th, 2016 at 10:45am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:15am:
[
What a great idea,
she could be sent to naru.
It would help with her weight loss regime as well
I doubt it, detainees on Naru have as much food as they want to eat.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 24th, 2016 at 5:55pm

Quote:
Photographs have emerged of armed French police confronting a woman on a beach and making her remove a burkini as part of a controversial ban on the swimwear.

Authorities in several French towns have implemented bans on the garment, which covers the body and head, citing concerns about religious clothing in the wake of recent terrorist killings in the country.

burkini...  Roll Eyes

at least the French are finally starting to "wake up"

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:03pm

Why go to a beach if you're going to be covered from head to toe?

It's crock of shyte.

Ban it & ban the Burkha

If you don't like it leave.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #8 - Aug 24th, 2016 at 10:00pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:00am:

Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 10:14pm

I have to write that I think people should be allowed to wear what they like on the beach. It wasn't so long ago that modest Victorian era beachwear looked very much like the burkini, and in fact, much of anti cancer council sun safety gear is fashionable with garments that cover up your skin.  Have a look at the fashions of the Burkini they come in various colours and resemble a long sleeve tee shirt with 3/4 leggins. I would wear it, looks lovely. It's modest and fashionably cut to a nice fitting garment. What difference is it to me wearing jeans and s long sleeve top? religious representation? And do we have to worry about those that are obvious, on a beach, to be a threat, or is the real worry about those that are not so out in the open, that do the real harm. I don't however agree with outfits that completely hide the face or identity of a person. But I ask, is removing a female or females from the beach in burkini going to diminish terrorism?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #10 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 8:36am

Sophia wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 10:14pm:
I have to write that I think people should be allowed to wear what they like on the beach. It wasn't so long ago that modest Victorian era beachwear looked very much like the burkini, and in fact, much of anti cancer council sun safety gear is fashionable with garments that cover up your skin.  Have a look at the fashions of the Burkini they come in various colours and resemble a long sleeve tee shirt with 3/4 leggins. I would wear it, looks lovely. It's modest and fashionably cut to a nice fitting garment. What difference is it to me wearing jeans and s long sleeve top? religious representation? And do we have to worry about those that are obvious, on a beach, to be a threat, or is the real worry about those that are not so out in the open, that do the real harm. I don't however agree with outfits that completely hide the face or identity of a person. But I ask, is removing a female or females from the beach in burkini going to diminish terrorism?

Respectfully, its not about what they wear or where they wear it.
Its more about WHY they wear it.

I have some Muslim friends, they are devout Muslims, but their wives and children wear modest but normal beach wear when going to the beach.
These burkinis are nothing more than a political, in your face statement to further marginalize an already secular and confrontational group.

Women are treated as chattel and treated like shite in these radicals, and those that wear these full coverings are nothing more than devil worshipers who worship the teachings of a pedophile sociopath Mohamed rather than following the true religion.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 8:51am

Sophia wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 10:14pm:

Yes the Victorian era .....1837 to 1901

another thing that we have progressed from

however those Muslims who make their women wear Burkas, Niqabs, Hijabs, don't allow their women out on their own, to drive etc etc

haven't progressed in 1,400 years.

They are a threat in every western country that has opened their doors to them.

Mind you I have seen some of the bodies on European beaches ... & ours ..... and they should cover up  Grin Tongue

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #12 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:16am

Gnads wrote on Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:03pm:

Gnads would look smashing in a burkini. Like geriatric decrepit superman.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/25/opinions/burkini-ban-france-theocracy/

Quote:
If you look at the headlines coming out of France, you might conclude that the country's famous brand of "laicite," or secularism, is now being defended by a theocracy that would give Iran a run for its money.

Pictures of a Muslim woman surrounded by armed police on a beach in Nice have rightly caused an outcry. The images show the condescending way law enforcement officers forced the women to undress, while her children watched.

France abandons Western values

France seems to have completely turned against Western liberal values -- and there's a danger that France no longer looks any different from Iran or any other theocratic state, where religious police patrol the streets, monitoring women in public places, and checking whether or not they are following the rules.

The only difference is that France is suffocating individual freedoms in the name of "protecting secularism," while Iran and others do so to "protect religious identity." Both have a distinct absence of liberal pluralism that the Western world has so far taken for granted. Extreme secularism in France looks no different to extreme Shia ideology in Iran.

As an American Muslim citizen raised in Syria, I am in shocked by these pictures. Growing up in Damascus, life used to offer a cultural pluralism that most now take for granted. Throughout the Middle East, people look at countries in the West in awe, seeing laws that are enacted to guarantee an individual's right to practice their faith and live freely without chains or fear.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 6:35pm

Valkie and Gnads, I do so understand what you mean, alas, it is getting the wrong impression world wide, particularly from women of all walks, and it's not going to stamp out terrorism, it may even have a more dire effect, such as, how do we know if a 'nun' isn't a terrorist in disguise with a bomb strapped to himself underneath the attire? Are the police then going to ask nuns to strip off on the beach also?

At least the burkini is more skin tight than what nuns wear.

I think it's going about it all the wrong way.

And as I said earlier, people should be able to wear what they like, but as muslim women are somewhat repressed and have to do what their men tell them to, that isn't really wearing what they like......but it's the only freedom they have, and now, they are going to be bossed about even further by French male police.

Damned if they do wear what they like, and damned if they don't.
...or...should that be...damned if they don't wear what they are told and damned if they do?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-25/burkiniban-twitter-shares-photos-of-nuns-o...

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 7:37pm

Sophia wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 6:35pm:
Valkie and Gnads, I do so understand what you mean, alas, it is getting the wrong impression world wide, particularly from women of all walks, and it's not going to stamp out terrorism, it may even have a more dire effect, such as, how do we know if a 'nun' isn't a terrorist in disguise with a bomb strapped to himself underneath the attire? Are the police then going to ask nuns to strip off on the beach also?

And as I said earlier, people should be able to wear what they like, but as muslim women are somewhat repressed and have to do what their men tell them to, that isn't really wearing what they like......but it's the only freedom they have, and now, they are going to be bossed about even further by French male police.

...or...should that be...damned if they don't wear what they are told and damned if they do?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-25/burkiniban-twitter-shares-photos-of-nuns-o...

So all French Police are male are they? Huh

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 7:51pm

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:16am:

Gnads would look smashing in a burkini. Like geriatric decrepit superman.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/25/opinions/burkini-ban-france-theocracy/

Quote:
If you look at the headlines coming out of France, you might conclude that the country's famous brand of "laicite," or secularism, is now being defended by a theocracy that would give Iran a run for its money.

Pictures of a Muslim woman surrounded by armed police on a beach in Nice have rightly caused an outcry. The images show the condescending way law enforcement officers forced the women to undress, while her children watched.

France abandons Western values

France seems to have completely turned against Western liberal values -- and there's a danger that France no longer looks any different from Iran or any other theocratic state, where religious police patrol the streets, monitoring women in public places, and checking whether or not they are following the rules.

The only difference is that France is suffocating individual freedoms in the name of "protecting secularism," while Iran and others do so to "protect religious identity." Both have a distinct absence of liberal pluralism that the Western world has so far taken for granted. Extreme secularism in France looks no different to extreme Shia ideology in Iran.

As an American Muslim citizen raised in Syria, I am in shocked by these pictures. Growing up in Damascus, life used to offer a cultural pluralism that most now take for granted. Throughout the Middle East, people look at countries in the West in awe, seeing laws that are enacted to guarantee an individual's right to practice their faith and live freely without chains or fear.

You should be in a straight jacket inside a barrel going over the Wallaman Falls.

BTW dopey the woman wasn't made to undress ... a complete lie.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 9:58pm

Sorry, but that is a lame argument.
Nuns dress they way they do as an act of devotion to god.
Muslims dress the way they do to hide their women from society and segregate them.

And please correct me if I'm wrong, but no nun has ever blown themselves up, murdered people or has been treated as an object.

Nuns also expose their face.
Finally.
Nuns are the face of compassion, love, devotion to god and modesty.
The Muslim attire worn by Mohamedists is a demonstration of subservience, abuse, Dehumanization and fear.

A slight difference methinks
A nuns habit has been around and changed little for many many years.
The burka is only adopted by zelots who worship the devil.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:04pm

Are they expecting a B-17 and B-24 raid?

b-17.jpg (25 KB | 26 )
b-17.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:40pm

Gnads, yes, it was all males, standing over her, see story below, and yes, they did force her to 'undress'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/burkini-swimwear-ban-france-nice-...

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:51pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:04pm:

Chemtrails!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:57pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:51pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:04pm:

Chemtrails!

Contrails - and I don't mean Con Trails as when you chase up Party funding donations, either...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:59pm

Sophia wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:40pm:
Gnads, yes, it was all males, standing over her, see story below, and yes, they did force her to 'undress'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/burkini-swimwear-ban-france-nice-...

Have to say I don't agree with that.... going a bit far if you ask me.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 11:03pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 9:58pm:

Muslims dress the way they do to hide their women from society and segregate them.

And please correct me if I'm wrong, but no nun has ever blown themselves up, murdered people or has been treated as an object.

Finally.
The Muslim attire worn by Mohamedists is a demonstration of subservience, abuse, Dehumanization and fear.

Valkie, me having been brought up as a Catholic, I am more than well aware of what nuns are  Smiley

It's still a religious outfit, and as we know, the Catholic churches are run by males, and nuns are suppressed too, such as priests have to be (which then leads to another situation of molestation of alter boys by some Catholic priests....but let's save that story for another time).

I have been in a Catholic College where the nuns are shrewd, harsh, and can't allow any different thinking re: religious views (which is why I was expelled, at a mere age of 13  Roll Eyes )
The teacher that was a non-nun (in normal clothes)....was disgusted with the treatment I was receiving, and said I didn't deserve it, and that the nuns are sometimes just too harsh......it was her kindness and being on side with me, that won me over as....kind and loving. Something I never forgot.

Yes, there are some nuns that represent their love and devotion to God and modesty....but still all under the ruling of what religion is really all about....control and suppression of many things.
As for wars or killings as such due to anything nuns represent as their religion of such stuff, I do believe, that the bible is full of killings and battles in the name of religion.... as many charge forth with weapons and say "for the love of God".....

Getting back to the situation that happened in Nice on the beach, what is not lame, is the fact there is a worldwide uproar about it, mainly from the sisterhood of females.

Not so long ago, segretating Italians from mainstream America happened, and they were all asked to get out (once the Mafia was discovered....then all Italians were considered suspicious and Marfiosa)

Elderly women were asked to get out (after having lived in their premise for 40 years).....

We need to not put everyone of those people within their religious beliefs ,mulsim or whatever, as all fith extremists,  (whom are deliberately  doing a lot of harm to them all, by again, trying to force the peaceful muslims to be on side of the darker force.)

They (the peaceful muslims) haven't spoken against it, but maybe it's time they did, as they are all being tarred with the same brush.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 5:57am

It's crock of shyte.

Ban it & ban the Burkha

If you don't like it leave.

Don't like it that burkinis are banned ladies? Give them women Sharia instead Means you have zero legal rights. You have no say. Shut the fek up. You have no right to speech, either.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 7:24am

Finally.

have you ever seen a nun at a beach?  Shocked

if you did...

you'd know that something wasn't right that's for sure..  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:07am

Sophia wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 10:40pm:

I read the article saw the pics & video previously on the news.

My point was .... what? Only men in the French Police Force. Hardly

Tongue

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:13am

Sophia wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 11:03pm:

Finally.

Valkie, me having been brought up as a Catholic, I am more than well aware of what nuns are  Smiley

It's still a religious outfit, and as we know, the Catholic churches are run by males, and nuns are suppressed too, such as priests have to be (which then leads to another situation of molestation of alter boys by some Catholic priests....but let's save that story for another time).

I have been in a Catholic College where the nuns are shrewd, harsh, and can't allow any different thinking re: religious views (which is why I was expelled, at a mere age of 13  Roll Eyes )
The teacher that was a non-nun (in normal clothes)....was disgusted with the treatment I was receiving, and said I didn't deserve it, and that the nuns are sometimes just too harsh......it was her kindness and being on side with me, that won me over as....kind and loving. Something I never forgot.

Yes, there are some nuns that represent their love and devotion to God and modesty....but still all under the ruling of what religion is really all about....control and suppression of many things.
As for wars or killings as such due to anything nuns represent as their religion of such stuff, I do believe, that the bible is full of killings and battles in the name of religion.... as many charge forth with weapons and say "for the love of God".....

Getting back to the situation that happened in Nice on the beach, what is not lame, is the fact there is a worldwide uproar about it, mainly from the sisterhood of females.

Not so long ago, segretating Italians from mainstream America happened, and they were all asked to get out (once the Mafia was discovered....then all Italians were considered suspicious and Marfiosa)

Elderly women were asked to get out (after having lived in their premise for 40 years).....

We need to not put everyone of those people within their religious beliefs ,mulsim or whatever, as all fith extremists,  (whom are deliberately  doing a lot of harm to them all, by again, trying to force the peaceful muslims to be on side of the darker force.)

They (the peaceful muslims) haven't spoken against it, but maybe it's time they did, as they are all being tarred with the same brush.

The Muslim women who are forced to wear this sort of beach wear(burkini) or full burkas or niqabs ..... are not
brides to Allah or Mohammad.......as Nuns are to God & Christ.

Why don't Muslim men dress the same & have to have their faces covered?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #27 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:07pm

Quote:
The Muslim women who are forced to wear this sort of beach wear(burkini) or full burkas or niqabs ..... are not
brides to Allah or Mohammad.......as Nuns are to God & Christ.

Why don't Muslim men dress the same & have to have their faces covered?

If they did that, it would be impossible to tell the men from the women.
Thats also why they cover their faces, everyone walking around with beards would be distracting.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #28 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:14pm

Quote:

Getting back to the situation that happened in Nice on the beach, what is not lame, is the fact there is a worldwide uproar about it,
mainly from the sisterhood of females.

If the "Sisterhood" was for real, they would take on the Muslims for the far far worse things that they do to their women than just making the remove clothing.
What about
Honor Killing.
Genital mutilation.
Child brides
Beating and murder
prevention from education.
Segregation
Etc Etc.

No? Oh that's right, its too hard.
Its much easier to attack the soft target than take on that filthy devil worshiping cult isn't it?

Ill believe the "Sist-histeria-hood" is serious when I see them actually take on the Muslim religion and protect women from the real problem, rather than this crap.
They are playing into the hand of the Muzzo mob, and when the Muzzos take over.............goodbye rights.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

thehermit

Australian Politics

Gold Coast, Australia
Reply #29 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 8:24pm

France are doing too little too late...France is rooted and wont
recover....however the burkini was invented as just another way to refuse to assimilate...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print