Send Topic Print
Keystone Cops (Read 209 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Keystone Cops
Aug 11th, 2016 at 8:07am

US woman accidentally killed in police simulation of lethal force scenario

A 73-year-old Florida woman has been accidentally shot dead while role-playing in a police simulation designed to teach people how officers decide when to use lethal force.

Mary Knowlton, a librarian, died on Tuesday evening (local time) after the accident in Punta Gorda on Florida's west coast, the police department said.

She was one of 35 people taking part in a two-hour course given by the so-called Citizen Police Academy.

Ms Knowlton was one of two people selected randomly to role-play in a scenario in which they had to decide whether to use lethal force against a "bad guy" played by a police officer.

But the officer's gun turned out to have live ammunition, and discharged.

Ms Knowlton was rushed to a hospital but died.

"I absolutely am devastated for everyone involved in this unimaginable event," police chief Tom Lewis said at a press conference.

The officer involved in the shooting has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-11/us-woman-killed-in-police-simulation-of-le...

Only in America ..... Marla whats wrong with you people?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: Keystone Cops
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 8:18am

Don't look at me.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print