Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
American hunting is effeminate (Read 4043 times)
WJV

Australian Politics

American hunting is effeminate
Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:06pm

I am new to this forum and I have noticed that there are a lot of American idiots on here. This is Australia yet we have a forum with a guns and hunting section that is full of American bullcrap about the NRA and the Second Amendment. Bloody Americans. So, since we have so many American idiots on here crapping on about the NRA and the US Second Amendment - lets talk about these American cowards with guns and lets start with the girly way the Americans like to hunt.

How do we hunt in Australia? We get in a ute at night and drive around paddocks spotlighting roos and whatever we can find and we shoot it from the back of the ute while we drive along. What do Americans do when they hunt? The girly American hunters like to make a 'perch' like some kind of female bird and they sit up in their little perch for hours patiently waiting for some unsuspecting animal to come along and then they shoot it like some wanna-be sniper. Americans love snipers and it says a lot about them. But how girly is it to sit around in a perch waiting for hours for a deer to shoot? Jesus Christ? have you ever heard of anything more womanly in your entire life? And how boring? Sitting around in a perch. Americans.. Aussie hunters search and destroy and Americans sit around in trees like female monkeys.

Americans have no idea what spotlighting is and even if they did they would be too crap to shoot from a back of a ute. Even the American gangbangers cant shoot from a moving vehicle even though they try. They just spray bullets and hope to hit something. But the cowboys couldnt shoot from a ute. Americans dont know what a ute is.

And how do the Americans hunt with dogs? Not like us. Australians are the pigging champions of the world and we put the Americans to shame. Americans are girls and especially these Americans that like to carry a gun around with them everywhere they go because of how cowardly and afraid they are. Have you ever been pigging or rooing in Australia? Americans dont do it like us, they are girls. And the Australian Staghound is the words best hunting dog.  Hunting with dogs is pretty illegal now days but if you have been in Australia you know that it is pretty brutal. They dont hunt like us in America because they are a bunch of girls that love snipers.

You cannot deny it - American hunters are highly effeminate  compared to Australian hunters. American gun owners are a bunch of girls.

Would you agree that American hunters are a bunch of girls and that American hunting is boring as hell?
« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:13pm by WJV »  

IP Logged

WJV

Australian Politics

Re: American hunting is effeminate
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:08pm

And I bet that half of these little American girls that are on here talking up the NRA and the US constitution have never held a gun in their lives. These people are just female American internet babies.

If they like the US constitution so much then why dont these internet babies move to idiot America?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:32pm

What are you, about twelve or just a dedicated metro-sexual?

If a Game Warden catches you spotlighting game animals here he will confiscate everything but the clothes on your back and take your ass to jail!

And I bet that half of these little American girls that are on here talking up the NRA and the US constitution have never held a gun in their lives. These people are just female American internet babies.

I alternate carrying a Ruger LCP .380 with crimson trace laser or LC9 everyday depending on what type of pocket it goes in. I even have a pocket knife on me when I leave the house, OH MY!

It must be a real challenge killing marsupials from a moving UTV at night with a boomerang!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:35pm

So it's the game warden's fault?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #4 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:49pm

freediver wrote on Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:35pm:
So it's the game warden's fault?

How so?

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 10:22pm

Instead of hunting animals - feed them:

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 10:24pm

WJV wrote on Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:06pm:
I am new to this forum and I have noticed that there are a lot of American idiots on here.

How do we hunt in Australia? We get in a ute at night and drive around paddocks spotlighting roos and whatever we can find and we shoot it from the back of the ute while we drive along.

Americans have no idea what spotlighting is and even if they did they would be too crap to shoot from a back of a ute.

Yes you are new here and you are a liar or a criminal or both.

Kangaroos are protected Fauna in Australia it's illegal to shoot them without a license or permit the fines are massive and they can throw you in jail for shooting Roos.

Commercial Kangaroo harvesting licenses cost about $900 a year so not many Pro Roo shooters with approved chillers these days.

If you want to shoot Roos on your own property you need a permit and tags-
environment.nsw.gov.au/resources/nature/KMPApplicationS121Non-commercialHarm.pdf

I have an American Thermal scope they are far superior to any old fashioned spotlight, you really don't have a clue you're just a wanker on the internet

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

WJV

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 12:11pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Aug 8th, 2016 at 10:24pm:
WJV wrote on Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:06pm:
I am new to this forum and I have noticed that there are a lot of American idiots on here.

How do we hunt in Australia? We get in a ute at night and drive around paddocks spotlighting roos and whatever we can find and we shoot it from the back of the ute while we drive along.

Americans have no idea what spotlighting is and even if they did they would be too crap to shoot from a back of a ute.

Yes you are new here and you are a liar or a criminal or both.

Kangaroos are protected Fauna in Australia it's illegal to shoot them without a license or permit the fines are massive and they can throw you in jail for shooting Roos.

Commercial Kangaroo harvesting licenses cost about $900 a year so not many Pro Roo shooters with approved chillers these days.

If you want to shoot Roos on your own property you need a permit and tags-
environment.nsw.gov.au/resources/nature/KMPApplicationS121Non-commercialHarm.pdf

I have an American Thermal scope they are far superior to any old fashioned spotlight, you really don't have a clue you're just a wanker on the internet

Pretty much everyone I know hunts with dogs. When I was a kid we used to hunt roos and boars with Staghounds. An Australian Staghound is the closest thing to Cu Faoil and we hunt Par Force. We hunt the Noble way like our ancestors. It may be illegal but how can you police this stuff on private property? You cant even police it on Crown Land. How could you? You cant police spotlighting on private property and we still do it. Better call Four Corners if you are so worried.

You cannot police spotlighting and we still do it. You are not a hunter - you are some kind of girl. And are you from the city or something are you?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 12:27pm

Don't have a fit but are you Aboriginal?

When I lived up the north coast it was the Aboriginals spotlighting in the state forests.  We would be driving home minding our own business and would almost be run off the road by these yobbos hanging out the back of a ute with their guns and tinnies.  They would even drive right through a fence on private property.

I also saw the ugly cruelty these people left behind in their wake when they couldn't kill a roo in their drunken stupors   ...  and just left badly maimed and injured animals behind.

IP Logged

WJV

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 12:50pm

Black Orchid wrote on Aug 9th, 2016 at 12:27pm:

When I lived up the north coast it was the Aboriginals spotlighting in the state forests.  We would be driving home minding our own business and would almost be run off the road by these yobbos hanging out the back of a ute with their guns and tinnies.  They would even drive right through a fence on private property.

I also saw the ugly cruelty these people left behind in their wake when they couldn't kill a roo in their drunken stupors   ...  and just left badly maimed and injured animals behind.

No I have no Aboriginality that I am aware of. I do have two nephews that are partly Aboriginal though so I consider myself to be a part of the Aboriginal family.

When I was a kid we hunted roos mostly and with staghounds. This was the most fun - to hunt with dogs. Have you ever seen a staghound kill a roo? It is pretty brutal. Have you heard that noise that a roo will make when it is being attacked? I had a mate that used to take this big slow stupid rottweiler rooing. Have you ever seen a big rottweiler kill a kangaroo?

I have heard that you have to ask an Aboriginal elder if you want to kill a crocodile. Fair enough.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #10 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 1:03pm

Did you know that American hunters hunt different animals in different habitats than Australian hunters, therefore employ different methods?

It's not about what is "effeminate" or not, it's about what works.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 1:11pm

WJV wrote on Aug 9th, 2016 at 12:50pm:
When I was a kid we hunted roos mostly and with staghounds. This was the most fun - to hunt with dogs. Have you ever seen a staghound kill a roo? It is pretty brutal. Have you heard that noise that a roo will make when it is being attacked? I had a mate that used to take this big slow stupid rottweiler rooing. Have you ever seen a big rottweiler kill a kangaroo?

No, no and no and I have no desire to.  I don't find any of that 'manly'.  I find it irresponsible and cowardly.   I have seen the destruction left behind from such practices and I find it disgusting, stupid and inhumane.

It's not hunting, nor is it sport.  It's a sick and psychotic desire for bloodlust.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #12 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 1:18pm

Black Orchid wrote on Aug 9th, 2016 at 12:27pm:

No I have no Aboriginality that I am aware of. I do have two nephews that are partly Aboriginal though so I consider myself to be a part of the Aboriginal family.

I have heard that you have to ask an Aboriginal elder if you want to kill a crocodile. Fair enough.

That explains it then, you're an abo who dislikes anybody who isn't.......never mind, you'll get used to it pet..... Grin Grin Grin

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

WJV

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 1:52pm

Black Orchid wrote on Aug 9th, 2016 at 1:11pm:

No, no and no and I have no desire to.  I don't find any of that 'manly'.  I find it irresponsible and cowardly.   I have seen the destruction left behind from such practices and I find it disgusting, stupid and inhumane.

It's not hunting, nor is it sport.  It's a sick and psychotic desire for bloodlust.

But isnt hunting all blood lust? People only hunt because they want to kill something. It may be more civilized to shoot an animal but it is not real hunting if you ask me. Real hunting is with dogs. There is danger too which makes it exciting. A kangaroo will go to water if it can and if it makes it to a dam it has an advantage and can easily drown your dog. Plus a kangaroo can kill a dog by kicking it. Sometimes you have to smash the kangaroo in the head with a stick or something if it gets the better of your dog.

Hunting with dogs is how our ancestors hunted. Our Noble ancestors were not hunting because they needed food, it was for the blood lust and also because it is brave and manly and will make you feel alive. We all have that in us. It is why people used to go watch gladiators kill each other. It is why Americans watch nascar. It is why we love it so much when some chick gets voted off Australias Next Top Model and she cries. It is why we take such joy in seeing a  bachelorette miss out on getting that rose. Or do they get a rose when they get kicked off the show? It is why we like seeing people get voted off Australian Idol. Humans love that stuff. We humans are all about the blood lust. I am sure you would enjoy seeing a big rottweiler kill a kangaroo if you gave it a chance. Or cutting a razorbacks throat after you staghound has chased it down for you. You would love it.

When your dogs chase down a kangaroo and are killing it after a long hunt - or hunts where you didnt get anything - it makes everyone there want to go - "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It is pretty cool. Give it a chance.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 2:43pm

WJV wrote on Aug 9th, 2016 at 1:52pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Aug 9th, 2016 at 1:11pm:

But isnt hunting all blood lust? People only hunt because they want to kill something. It may be more civilized to shoot an animal but it is not real hunting if you ask me. Real hunting is with dogs. There is danger too which makes it exciting. A kangaroo will go to water if it can and if it makes it to a dam it has an advantage and can easily drown your dog. Plus a kangaroo can kill a dog by kicking it. Sometimes you have to smash the kangaroo in the head with a stick or something if it gets the better of your dog.

Hunting with dogs is how our ancestors hunted. Our Noble ancestors were not hunting because they needed food, it was for the blood lust and also because it is brave and manly and will make you feel alive. We all have that in us. It is why people used to go watch gladiators kill each other. It is why Americans watch nascar. It is why we love it so much when some chick gets voted off Australias Next Top Model and she cries. It is why we take such joy in seeing a  bachelorette miss out on getting that rose. Or do they get a rose when they get kicked off the show? It is why we like seeing people get voted off Australian Idol. Humans love that stuff. We humans are all about the blood lust. I am sure you would enjoy seeing a big rottweiler kill a kangaroo if you gave it a chance. Or cutting a razorbacks throat after you staghound has chased it down for you. You would love it.

When your dogs chase down a kangaroo and are killing it after a long hunt - or hunts where you didnt get anything - it makes everyone there want to go - "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It is pretty cool. Give it a chance.
They mostly hunt for dear in the states. How are you going to take down a dear with dogs. They are too quick. That's why hunting for dear involves stealth.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print