Board Movements (Read 3829 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Board Movements
Reply #15 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 4:38pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 3:50pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 11:54am:
What the hell has happened to this forum?
It's become an absolute dogs breakfast of different sub forums
I suspect that it will be a full time job moving all the threads around

I don't see what's so difficult really. I'm assuming we can all read?

yes we can boges but we dont all have FREEDOM OF SPEECH...

I can read I can READ FEEDBACK very well..

but I CANNOT VOTE IN THERE..

MY THREADS ON THAT SUBJECT GET SENT TO A PLACE TO BE FORGOTTEN..

now you will see andrei is calling for for members to nominate for GM....

yep thats right he only wants those who read and reply in feedback to do that...

its called DEMOCRACY....ozpol style...

I almost never read feedback when you are not welcome to reply... why bother....

its usually the poster that catches my eye....in this case redneck...I thought he was having his say on fds thread......

so here we are....this is a second hand thread on how the forum should look.....I can only presume FD doesnt even bother reading these threads... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes he just zips them out of sight...

its a good job you have  read and search  skills  boges.. looks like you will need it..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 4:49pm

Quote:

It is by your choice alone cods that you prefer not to post in Relationships.  There is no reason FD ought kowtow to just you about that matter.  Nothing stops you from participating there, and that you do not, is not FD’s doing.  That is yours, so you have sole responsibility.

Quote:

yep thats right he only wants those who read and reply in feedback to do that...

That is truly disingenuous and mischievous, cods.  Everyone can read Feedback.  So everyone is aware of what Mr Hicks has requested and anyone can send him or FD a PM as was requested.
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2016 at 5:05pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 5:57pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 4:49pm:
Quote:

It is by your choice alone cods that you prefer not to post in Relationships.  There is no reason FD ought kowtow to just you about that matter.  Nothing stops you from participating there, and that you do not, is not FD’s doing.  That is yours, so you have sole responsibility.

Quote:

That is truly disingenuous and mischievous, cods.  Everyone can read Feedback.  So everyone is aware of what Mr Hicks has requested and anyone can send him or FD a PM as was requested.

well as it is you dont read my posts to well do you as per usual you are selective....

what has the state of the forum got to do with RELATIONSHIPS>>

please explain....then maybe I will understand why this thread is here...

this is NOT about me posting here.. if anyone is aware of why I dont.. ITS ME.....

and as I have posted in other threads that are placed here.. its hardly a secret is it....

you are turning the topic into a way that you see it playing out...

you were not upset were you when you were banned from replying in feedback..

of course you werent... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you never mentioned it did you after all  nothing to stop you reading it....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

your a faker aussie...

as I have said I almost never read feedback because I cannot see the point...

when you are banned you realise you are not wanted...

we all know fd reads feedback.. but we dont know what other threads he reads all the time....fd is working on his system.. so yep he saw my thread almost immediately....and got rid of it..

incase you didnt notice aussie..

it was 6 days before you posted in your own forum.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

lack of interest maybe even from yourself..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 6:01pm

I'm not coming into all that scatter cods.  All I'll point out is that this Thread is here.....in General/Chat, not Relationships as you seem to reckon.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 6:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 6:01pm:
I'm not coming into all that scatter cods.  All I'll point out is that this Thread is here.....in General/Chat, not Relationships as you seem to reckon.

you are talking about me choosing not to post in relationships..

which has not a thing to do with anything..

so if you dont mind I wont bother with your posts either you only see anything from your own point of view... whats the point.,

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 6:16pm

cods wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 6:09pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 6:01pm:

you are talking about me choosing not to post in relationships..

which has not a thing to do with anything..

so if you dont mind I wont bother with your posts either you only see anything from your own point of view... whats the point.,

cods, I am happy to reply to your posts, but you include so many different matters in them, it is almost impossible to respond.  How about you do it one point at a time, so I know what you want me to comment on?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 7:01pm

There is no reason FD ought kowtow to just you about that matter.

actually there is ... FD banned everyone from feedback after a thread that appeared in it well over a year ago ... it's about time he got over it and moved on. No point asking for opinions in feedback if half the forum (and the half that seems to post the most regularly) aren't allowed to comment in it.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 7:12pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 7:01pm:

actually there is ... FD banned everyone from feedback after a thread that appeared in it well over a year ago ... it's about time he got over it and moved on. No point asking for opinions in feedback if half the forum (and the half that seems to post the most regularly) aren't allowed to comment in it.

I was referring to cods' self imposed exile from Relationships.  I do agree, and have always had the position, that everyone ought have access to Feedback.  Both you and I have access only because of glitches in our accounts which, when fixed, meant we have (probably unintended) access we had been banned from.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 7:40pm

It's for that reason that I could not care less what happens, or is done, here.  That and the free rein given to trolls.

The selection of a new GMod will either make or break the forum.

Threads used to move off the front page very quickly.  Now they sit for hours.  That, in itself, is very telling.
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2016 at 7:45pm by Black Orchid »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 8:35pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 7:40pm:
It's for that reason that I could not care less what happens, or is done, here.  That and the free rein given to trolls.

Threads used to move off the front page very quickly.  Now they sit for hours.  That, in itself, is very telling.

"The free rein given to trolls ... " is quite unique to my experience.

It's like buying a house and then instructing the Pest Control inspector NOT to spray insecticide where he reports he has found a nest of White Ants in the wooden underpinnings beneath the floor-boards.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 8:37pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 8:35pm:
It's like buying a house and then instructing the Pest Control inspector NOT to spray insecticide where he reports he has found a nest of White Ants in the wooden underpinnings beneath the floor-boards.

no good whinging to the exterminator about white ants when you don't have a white ant problem

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 8:47pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 8:37pm:
no good whinging to the exterminator about white ants when you don't have a white ant problem

Speaking of White Ants ...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 8:48pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 8:47pm:

Herbert, have you presented yourself to Mr Hicks and FD for consideration as a GMod, or are you just going to drama queen eternally on this matter?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 9:22pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 7:40pm:

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 9:23pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 8:47pm:

that would still put me several rungs above the pond scum level you reside at

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print