Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
This is a serious issue (Read 4426 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

This is a serious issue
Jul 29th, 2016 at 12:22pm

I am questioning whether the increasing cultural/religious (?) demands by muslims will  seriously affect our public health system.

I hear frequent reports from people who work in the system that muslims are making demands such as:
- when their women are having surgery, there must be no male staff in the theatre or recovery areas

- similarly their women must be in single rooms so as to be totally separated from any possible male staff contact

And these demands are being acceded to.

The funny thing apparently is that the other non-Anglo staff - Asians, Indians etc - are going off their brains about this, saying angrily they would not receive this treatment.

How far can the public health system afford to pander to this kind of behaviour?

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: This is a serious issue
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 12:30pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 29th, 2016 at 12:22pm:
I am questioning whether the increasing cultural/religious (?) demands by muslims will  seriously affect our public health system.

I hear frequent reports from people who work in the system that muslims are making demands such as:
- when their women are having surgery, there must be no male staff in the theatre or recovery areas

- similarly their women must be in single rooms so as to be totally separated from any possible male staff contact

And these demands are being acceded to.

Not good, if it's true.

Any evidence?

IP Logged

Squire
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 12:48pm

The voices in Bogarde's head are becoming very strident.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #3 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 12:49pm

Muzlims do not come to the country to be Australian, and adopt our ways. They are a beachhead for Islam.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 12:55pm

I know a tradie who did a job for a real estate agent,  turned up fit the job but wasn't allowed in the house until the man came home despite wife being there. A bit of an argument occurred because they were waiting in the driveway.

Now image a scenario when nudity is involved.

Bronze age mentality taking advantage of a modern secular system and turning it against us.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 1:00pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 29th, 2016 at 12:55pm:
I know a tradie who did a job for a real estate agent,  turned up fit the job but wasn't allowed in the house until the man came home despite wife being there. A bit of an argument occurred because they were waiting in the driveway.

Why would the tradie be nude?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 1:08pm

Bronze age mentality taking advantage of a modern secular system and turning it against us.

simply charge the tenant for the tradies extra time. I find that when tenants have to put their hands in their own pockets they usually stop the petty demands.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Squire
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 1:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 29th, 2016 at 1:00pm:

Plumber's are renowned for butt crack.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 1:31pm

Yadda paraphrases.....

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!      I'm a moslem, i live in your infidel land, but i do not have to accept your cultural tenets and mores - I'M A MOSLEM!"

Absurd Britannia.....

I remember that some years ago, British medical institutions and establishments were asked to pander to ISLAMIC cultural niceties and respect the modesty requirements of moslem female medical students.

Google;
female muslim student doc refuses, to wash, sleeves up

If allowed, this could seriously damage infection control, in hospitals.

But hey, they are moslems.

Normal rules do not apply to them.

The requirements of ISLAMIC law takes precedence.

765 AD, cultural rules apply.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Squire
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 3:02pm

Yadda wrote on Jul 29th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
Yadda paraphrases.....

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!      I'm a moslem, i live in your infidel land, but i do not have to accept your cultural tenets and mores - I'M A MOSLEM!"

Absurd Britannia.....

I remember that some years ago, British medical institutions and establishments were asked to pander to ISLAMIC cultural niceties and respect the modesty requirements of moslem female medical students.

Google;
female muslim student doc refuses, to wash, sleeves up

If allowed, this could seriously damage infection control, in hospitals.

But hey, they are moslems.

Normal rules do not apply to them.

The requirements of ISLAMIC law takes precedence.

765 AD, cultural rules apply.

Your prescription. Swallow the whole pack. You have a lot of wretchedness to cure.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 7:49pm

Ecclesiastes 7:3
Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.
4  The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.

Our sorrows and hardships, teach us patience.

A quality in short supply in this age of man.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 8:00pm

Squire wrote on Jul 29th, 2016 at 1:22pm:

n ot just plumbers we had a refrigeration mechanic at the house the other night.. and it got a bit draughty in the rear end dept.... we daughter and I were trapped in the kitchen.... well thats my story anyway Wink Wink

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #12 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 8:06pm

Squire wrote on Jul 29th, 2016 at 1:22pm:

Something you appear enamoured with Squid......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 10:55pm

He should sit down with a book and a cappuccino and bill the agent for his hours waiting...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 11:39am

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 29th, 2016 at 12:22pm:
The funny thing apparently is that the other non-Anglo staff - Asians, Indians etc - are going off their brains about this, saying angrily they would not receive this treatment.

Why is it funny? Were you expecting that all non-Anglos would act and think exactly the same?

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print