Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Philippines is getting on top of its drugs (Read 8196 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

The Philippines is getting on top of its drugs
Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:34am

problem.

The rats have been getting flushed out from their dank hiding places and eradicated as one would do with any vermin that is a threat to your children for the addiction they could pass on to them.

"    Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte has been dubbed 'The Punisher' because of his brutal war on drugs
    He ordered police to carry out summary executions and also urged citizens to kill drug users and dealers
    Ordered drug pushers to be 'put behind bars ... or below ground if you wish' after winning elections in May this year
    Almost 300 people have been killed since the start of July and the death toll is set to rise even further
    Communications Office Secretary Martin Andanar said 60,000 drug dependents have surrendered to authorities
    WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT   "

link

If you have teenaged children who are vulnerable to 'experimenting' with drugs - then you can only applaud this government-sponsored sanitation of the concert venues and the pubs where these filthy vermin ply their trade.

It only needed the drug-addicted to come forward and declare themselves to receive fair treatment and undergo curative therapies.

Those who didn't declare themselves are the worst of the worst who ruthlessly profitted upon others' addictive misery.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: The Philippines is getting on top of its drugs
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:44am

My prediction is that after a year, you wont see any difference from before this psychopath was elected.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 11:41am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:34am:
problem.

The rats have been getting flushed out from their dank hiding places and eradicated as one would do with any vermin that is a threat to your children for the addiction they could pass on to them.

"    Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte has been dubbed 'The Punisher' because of his brutal war on drugs
    He ordered police to carry out summary executions and also urged citizens to kill drug users and dealers
    Ordered drug pushers to be 'put behind bars ... or below ground if you wish' after winning elections in May this year
    Almost 300 people have been killed since the start of July and the death toll is set to rise even further
    Communications Office Secretary Martin Andanar said 60,000 drug dependents have surrendered to authorities
    WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT   "

link

If you have teenaged children who are vulnerable to 'experimenting' with drugs - then you can only applaud this government-sponsored sanitation of the concert venues and the pubs where these filthy vermin ply their trade.

It only needed the drug-addicted to come forward and declare themselves to receive fair treatment and undergo curative therapies.

Those who didn't declare themselves are the worst of the worst who ruthlessly profitted upon others' addictive misery.

See any wealthy people lying in the gutter dead in those photos Herb?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:03pm

rhino wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 11:41am:
See any wealthy people lying in the gutter dead in those photos Herb?

What's the relevance of that question?

I'll bet the Mr Bigs aren't sleeping too well since this new President was voted in by democratic mandate to fumigate the bilge rats off the Philippines ship.

The Mr Bigs are not being reported as shot, and so it's only 'fair' that thousands of these street dealers in addictive misery should be left to continue their hellish trade?

Hardly.

The overwhelming success of this initiative is that a massive 60,000 addicted victims came forward to declare themselves ready to enter rehabilitation programs.

Those Mr Bigs will be dealt with in the fullness of time.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:05pm

yes, but murder rates have increased dramatically

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:10pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:05pm:

Excellent. It means the program is working.

Drug gangsters shooting other drug gangsters to keep them from becoming informants.

It's all going to plan, John.

And I'll make a prediction:

When this cleansing operation has run its course in 4 to 5 years time - Western journalists and academics will contort themselves into pretzels rather than report statistical data that prove this sanitation exercise has been a success.

« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:16pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:39pm

Drugs are down, murders are up. Win, win.

Additionally, how do we know that all of these are drug dealers. whats to stop someone murdering another person and say they are a drug dealer to get off?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:51pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:39pm:

Additionally, how do we know that all of these are drug dealers. whats to stop someone murdering another person and say they are a drug dealer to get off?

What operation never suffered from collateral damage?

There'll be checks in place, and the police will make their inquiries - and people are always ready to talk - for a price.

Within these small communities everyone knows everyone else's business, and who are the innocent, and who are the guilty.

What I think is really encouraging news is that a colossal 60,000 poor wretches who are suffering the miseries of addiction havbe been flushed out of their hiding places to get themselves registered for treatment and rehabilitation.

That's wonderful news.

I've worked in factories filled with Filipina women - and they are a lovely people.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:55pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:51pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:39pm:

What operation never suffered from collateral damage?

There'll be checks in place, and the police will make their inquiries - and people are always ready to talk - for a price.

Within these small communities everyone knows everyone else's business, and who are the innocent, and who are the guilty.

What I think is really encouraging news is that a colossal 60,000 poor wretches who are suffering the miseries of addiction havbe been flushed out of their hiding places to get themselves registered for treatment and rehabilitation.

That's wonderful news.

I've worked in factories filled with Filipina women - and they are a lovely people.

I'd say you've lost the plot, but that implies you found it in the first place.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 4:10pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:10pm:

Drug gangsters shooting other drug gangsters to keep them from becoming informants.

It's all going to plan, John.

When this cleansing operation has run its course in 4 to 5 years time - Western journalists and academics will contort themselves into pretzels rather than report statistical data that prove this sanitation exercise has been a success.

You'd better hope they don't do something similar here Herb ... I know what a druggo you are and I'm gonna go hunting  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 5:51pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:10pm:

1/          It's all going to plan, John.

When this cleansing operation has run its course in 4 to 5 years time -

2/          Western journalists and academics will contort themselves into pretzels rather than report statistical data that prove this sanitation exercise has been a success.

LOL!!!!

Herbert,

If
#1 is confirmed and continues,

yes, we can all be confident,     ....that #2 will emerge as a confirmed fact.           Grin

Herbert,

QUESTIONS;

What is to stop Duterte becoming a dictator/tyrant,     .....in only 2-3 years from now ?

Is he a human being ?         [i.e. is Duterte governed by that same human frailties as other men ? ]

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 7:19pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:03pm:

I think you are an idiot if you believe that.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:08pm

rhino wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 7:19pm:

No need to be a smart alec. At least I worked during my life-time instead of being a bone-phuking-idle monkey in a uniform at a prison somewhere where effort is on a par with taxi driving.

link

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:26pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:08pm:

No need to be a smart alec. At least I worked during my life-time instead of being a bone-phuking-idle monkey in a uniform at a prison somewhere where effort is on a par with taxi driving.

link 
keep speculating. You know nothing about me and it will stay that way.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:41pm

rhino wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:26pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:08pm:

link 
keep speculating. You know nothing about me and it will stay that way.

But didn't you just say you spent 30 years in the jails system?

If you chose to be insulting, then you can hardly expect a respectful response.

Because of the lousy company you have to keep all day, I wouldn't want to do a prison guard's job, but I've watched enough prison docos from America to know that on a scale of 1 to 10 the personal effort needed to do the job is no more than around 3 or 4 - and that's why jail staff over there are composed mainly of fat black men and fat black women.

And it's why taxi-drivers all over the Western world are composed mainly of lazy Arabs who wouldn't work in an iron-lung.

Same thing with Security Guards ... bone-bloody-idle Arabs and other coloureds.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print